Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24933 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tiarwale: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: some people can form ehh... Sharwama ko Sulaiman ni
And.......sulaiman ko saburi ni tongue
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Fabdedon(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
i will chop coconut till deat to me pathgrin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by mikelblinks(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
I will jst be fyn wit Cigarette and water
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
yam and egg stew pls.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Seraphickes(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
chimexdnice1: Rice and turkey ....dats all!

No stew?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by esoboy875(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Akpu nd melon soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by MztrChukwu(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2014
All iv got to say is, That if can never happen in my life. No further comments

*whisked away from reporters into the waiting stretch by bodyguards*
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by herald9: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2014
BEANS FOREVER!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by herald9: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
mikelblinks: I will jst be fyn wit Cigarette and water
CHIMNEY OF LIFEgrin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by puscifer: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:

u sef suppose sabi say i dey exaggerate na...
lol. grin 800 naira per shaw times 365 na 292,000 naira o

shocked. that money go buy three okadas o
why you dey run no be you start am lol.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm yummy!

For me it will be yam chips along with hollandia strawberry custard well mixed with ground nut, enough milk and little sugar.

Try dis out
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Biscuits... smiley
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9: BEANS FOREVER!
yak! angry
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Antell95(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Seraphickes:

Only eguisi soup?

Eguisi soup+ Eba = 1

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by adepiero: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Bre@st milk is ok for me. after all na hin we first start with
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Antell95(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
tiarwale: .soup alone?

With Eba
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Fabdedon: i will chop coconut till deat to me pathgrin
Wow! I can only imagine how ur head look like undecided
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Ekiseme(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Plantain chara acha na beans
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Gabson91(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Akpu and vegetable soup mesmerized with kpomor, huu waah!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Gabson91(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
PapiDShipCapt: Hmmm yummy!

For me it will be yam chips along with hollandia strawberry custard well mixed with ground nut, enough milk and little sugar.

Try dis out
you will mess your way out in that case
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ladej(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2014
timilehing: oh sorry, you never heard about it
im taking the piss here bro.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Damsman10(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
puscifer: I wouldn't choose to eat only one food for the rest of my life, because I would get fed up with it and I couldn't take it anymore. If I eat the same food over and over again with almost no time in between I don't like this food anymore and can't even look at it for some time. But if I had that choice I would seriously investigate what would be more healthy to me and I would chose it, I doubt we could live on one food though.
its an hypothetical question, never expected to be real.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by desthan(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Kitty-Cat
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by DorisK(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Akpu wt a nyc okra or egusi soup prepd by my grandma.......
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nmeri17: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2014
indomie garnished with pOOsie cool cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Gabson91: you will mess your way out in that case
After taking this meal, u start feeling this satisfaction coming from within. Ur body go dey do u firiri werere grin Before u know na nice sleep follow...

I don't think it makes one mess sha o grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ewosk: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Eba and Eguisi/Banga Soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Amala and efo +tilapia or cat fish.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by darkjorse: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
vegetables and pepper fish
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by slap1(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Bread and tea.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by herald9: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Nobleval: yak! angry
wetin?

hope your not planning to share my beans undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.