Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24917 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9:
wetin?

hope your not planning to share my beans undecided
Never!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Xtargold(f): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beans. tongue
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Welrez(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Debbiemma][/quote] Follow me, I'm following you. Together let's form TeamBangaSoup, hahaha
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by M4gunners: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beans and Planten
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amala and beans soup. I can't get tired of it.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pounded yam and egusi soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by blank(f): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Goldenmorn with plenty milk prepared with warm water. grin

My daily night food
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Tracyzee: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Spaghetti
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by timilehing(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
ladej: im taking the piss here bro.
Hint: try input "lasagna" in Google search engine.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by am0s(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
only water
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by friendl: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pounded yam with ogbolo soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Reference(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys: vegetable sharwama.

it has all i need.

But it fails my taste buds within a week and my diet is over. OP, There is nothing. Thank God it cannot happen.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ladej(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
timilehing: Hint: try input "lasagna" in Google search engine.
you obviously don't know what 'taking the piss' means

TRY GOOGLE ! sad
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Rapsainot(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:
na wa for u o.. if u think sharwama is unaffordable.. hmm i am sorry for u..

naija pple sha..
i could feed u sharwama for a year.. just pm me.
all I know is EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amala dudu and efo All the way with an option of banana smoother with a touch of vodka! grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kawinzy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Corn flakes
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Fraih(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
pussygotlips: Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy

Bros!!!!! I hail o
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Reference(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
amakajoe: It's rice na grin

I'm often on the field. Been that way since I was a kid and I've gone through some crazy dietry phases. Believe you me you can't. Your body will reject you. Your mind will go haywire. Its not possible. I've done rice alone for three weeks. I've done garri alone for a month and a half. Had to quit due to risk of organ damage. My immune system was on the brink. The body needs a balance and no food gives you everything. I'm a witness to a couple of ultra-dietics who are dead, one I suspect of pottasium poisoning due to binging on bananas almost exclusively in an attempt to cap blood pressure.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by qtx(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
ahhahahahaha sharp guy is that one food? grin

pussygotlips: Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy

And to OP, the answer is non, cos i hate eating one food even twice a day not to talk of the whole of my life. I rather stay starving.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
gazonkers big firm wet sweaty gazonkers 24/7 365 days Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Night Snacks grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by pamdaniel(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
i wonder what this world would have been without yam, abeg na poridge yam with vegetables oh... and make sure there is always drinking water for me. infact if i should die, i should be burried with enough tubers if yam.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Artistree: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas.
I'm yet to get a match in banana consumption. I take it every blessed day and can do dat for the rest of my life!!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Unionised(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
kolamilan: If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life and still be happy every time you eat it assuming that nutrition and everything related to it like weight loss or gain is not an issue. You can choose one single food, like oranges, or a meal, like porridge. Both examples would count as "one food". So what would it be?

PONMO!!!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by jamesbridget13(f): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Vegetable soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by spoilerx: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
beans with Irish potatoes and fish
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by victorv12(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beans.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
puscifer: madame, your bosoms ARE PROOF THAT WE CAN FOCUS ON TWO THINGS AT A TIME!
see your mouth,ashawo grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Perfecter4real(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
puscifer: I wouldn't choose to eat only one food for the rest of my life, because I would get fed up with it and I couldn't take it anymore. If I eat the same food over and over again with almost no time in between I don't like this food anymore and can't even look at it for some time. But if I had that choice I would seriously investigate what would be more healthy to me and I would chose it, I doubt we could live on one food though.
bros u talk to much..the post said if u could only eat on food for the rest of ur life which food would u go for?? Meaning ASSUMING u are to eat a food for d rest of ur life which food would it be...or do u hav comprehension challenges?.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas.
the manly or fruity one
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Pdizzle(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
edogho: @op, u'll have to kill me first. i'm not buying that idea
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tcash(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
frruits
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by mayornice(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Question Of The Day: Is Sugarcane A Fruit Or Vegetable? / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.