Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas (4118 Views)

Jonathan Abandons Facebook Posts / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Jonathan Abandons FEC Meeting For Anambra Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by pazienza(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lordlexyy: The accounts of the civil war shows a rebellious biafran terrorists who recruit young lads from their captured territories to fight the NA. The soldier also narrated the jubillation and funfair that greeted the NA anytime they retake those areas previously under the brutal rule of the biafrans. The scenerio reminds me of the dreaded Charles Taylor and prince Johnson of Liberia and their band of blooded rag tags who killed, conscripted and molest young kids as they seemed please. Those were the activities of the biafrans that shows them victimising the hosts of their 'conquered' territories. The soldier had no reason to lie since he is also from the south south.

The truth of the matter was that after what befell Asaba, every Nigerian Army conquered territory in Biafra had to put up a friendly face as much as possible, they must be vocal in their hatred for Igbos to avoid the wrath of the trigger happy NA,they did what they could do to survive.

The truth was even as the war raged, the British intelligence report suggested that given a choice of plebiscite, only 1/3 of the non Igbo population of Biafra would have voted against Biafra, which was the very reason why Gowon rejected the cease fire and plebiscite on non Igbo speaking areas Ojukwu suggested when the Nigerian propaganda machine was accusing Ojukwu and Ndiigbo of forcefully annexing non Igbo groups into Biafra project.
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by pazienza(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Edo might be in present day South south, but it was not part of the Eastern region or Biafra, neither was it neutral during the war. Enahoro was an Edo man who supported starvation policy on Biafra, it was in Bini that some Anioma sons were killed, Edo was fully part of Nigeria during the war. Your Edo friend's story is biased and a lie.

Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by MayorofLagos(m): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2014
ijawcitizen: Empty rantings. When Adaka Boro and other men of the marine commando unit whom were mostly Ijaws were doing the dirty job of liberating Ijawland and the entire Niger Delta, Adekunle & other rear-flanking Yoruba soldiers would come from behind to butcher defenseless Igbos in cold blood. what a lazy bunch of "gallant" soldiers. You can fool some people sometimes with ur distorted write ups, but you can't fool them all the time in the face of a superior truth.

We cannot rely on hearsay!

Cameras existed in that age and photo journalists were present in the warfront. So far we have written and photographic accounts of Yoruba commanders that liberated your land - Adekunle, Akinrinade, Alabi Isama, Obasanjo to name few.

We would love to see pictures and journal accounts of these phatom Ijaw warriors you lay claim to.

waiting on Ijaw citizen to present his superior tale by moonlight....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by Rexnegro(m): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: fool that died broke and pensionless.

Like ur dad right ? ur follow come madness don dey activated abi ? Smh
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by 1ReBoRn: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1: Spoke through Ruben ng*bati.

Anything to split them votes.
Still won't earn him a hero's burial

Says Hoesisi of Texas, grin ;Dthe Chief Tribalist of Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by whitecat1: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
You iddioot are the one crying blood for nothing. Low life eranko!
OneNaira6:

Cry me a river!!! I know you wouldn't watch it, after all it is you. You only good at running your mouth in sh1t you don't know and asking nonsensical questions that's easily answered. Next time don't waste my time asking for something easily found. Secondly, I don't give a flying f2k the ediot died so cry me a river.. was he a man? Hell no. He's nothing but a damn pauper who couldn't even take care of himself talk less of his family. My empathy for his death is as little as a small grain of sand. Why should I even give a f2k, nobody else cares except your people. He deserved everything he got and judging from the hell he lived, God has a b1tch of an afterlife waiting for him.
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by whitecat1: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
I don't know why everything has to be spelt out to you. Adekunle asked the government he served for help but your cowardly general was a beggar who was not entitle to anything from Nigeria but, begged for it. You lie about everything so I'm not surprised.
Evergreen123:

who will listen to them ? have u forgotten how his family appealed to nigerjans to help with his medical bills when he was alive ? No igbo begged for state burial. the fg herself decided to fund ojukwu and achebes burial. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by whitecat1: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hiv star, you just confirmed what all been hearing that you got your HIV status through 3-somes you often engage in with your mother and dog.

shizzleStar: you mean your community puzzy cheerful giver of a mother right?, i only know about my dog poking you in the a.nus, unfortunately, it contacted HIV from your already animally-ravaged hole
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by whitecat1: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
You are sick! I asked you to post Jonathan but, you posted patience, you are cursed.
OneNaira6:

I said GEJ and his wife showed remorse by themselves. They didn't have someone else do so on their behalf unlike well, now on Adekunle. Recall that was the time you and your brethren made fun of his wife for saying "Ojukwu died but his manhood lives on." and also you and your brethren attacking GEJ for saying "Ojukwu lived and served with all his might." and also attacked him for giving Bianca a position in his administration in honor to Ojukwu.

Google is your friend. Learn how to use it, instead of asking someone to do so for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S4jMEgoo9s

GEJ wasn't in this video but they highlighted a statement he sent regarding Ojukwu. His wife was in the video, likewise Nnamdi Sambo.

So far, apart from Yoruba's, nobody else have paid tribute to Adekunle. I thought even the damn northerners he fought so hard for would pay some form of tribute yet ironically, nada. Now that it self is hilarious to say. I'm not trying to make myself feel important, just pointing out how someone is used and dumped like a mugu. Comical grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by whitecat1: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
only ibos are descendants of gorilla in Nigeria. Only ibos are born in baby factories and brothels in Nigeria. Only in ibos family sex is allowed between family members.

Sucks to be bastards of lineage of animals.
shizzleStar: you talking about your mother right? i hope you are suffering the same fate

are you even sure its not a gorilla that fathered you? to start with

really?? he earned it and i guess it took place inside your oozing horse d1ck-ravaged puzzy
Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by basilo101: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
How does this concern the igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan / Better Lagos - Possible! / List Of All Countries Buhari Has Visited Since 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.