Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan (4099 Views)

PDP Crisis: Sheriff Rules Out Future Meeting With Jonathan / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Truepee(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
The February Holy Ghost Service Of The RCCG was really interesting as, The General Overseer of the Church Pastor Adeboye dealt with Jonathan wisely. GEJ who came with the sole aim of campaigning at the church service was called on stage after a long meeting with Pastor Adeboye that led to extra praise and worship by the choristers during the service which has never happened before. GEJ came on stage after he was called and said the following ""I am interested in this service cos its close to election, I am not here to campaign (people laugh out loud), you know very well that daddy G.O will not allow his altar to be used for campaign (people scream)...I want to assure you that we will soon smile as a nation. I am here to thank you for your prayers….we pray for peace in the presidential, state and all the elections. Thanks mama G.O for the prayers for Nigeria...." then he got a standing ovation.
Pastor E.A Adeboye prayed for him as he knelt down "Father, let your peace will reign in Nigeria. We use our head of state as a point of contact for Nigeria, let peace reign in Nigeria and let there be no violence. Let there be peace after the election, give him wisdom, courage, strength and at the end of it all let your name be glorified and that the will of God will Reign"
Pastor Adeboye came up to preach and didnt even acknowledge him unlike the last time he came. After preaching, he called out all contesting politicians to be prayed for by his congregation, before he said his final prayers That the will of God be done during the election.. I love wise men.. heheheheh. Nice method sir. http://adenaij..in/2015/02/photo-final-saga-pastor-adeboye-used_7.html .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by KMB: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Wisdom pass power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by NewNigeriaMind: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
The part I love most.

He called out all contesting politicians to be played for by the congregation.

Meaning let the will of God prevail.

God bless you daddy adeboye.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Solomakide tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by HURUCHI(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2015
KMB:
Wisdom pass power

Indeed
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by sammyj: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2015
wink
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Truepee(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2015
I really Believe he's supposed to accord the president some respect
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Not lyk hellfire maiguard ,gates of hell indeed. Foolishman deceiving his sheepish followers

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by phlemzy: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Truepee:
Did u read that Mr president wasn't accorded the due respect? He was called to the pulpit to address the congregations and jointly prayed for thereafter, what more honour should be dedicated to him?

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by demelza: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
That is my G.O!
Respect Sir! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Truepee(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2015
demelza:
That is my G.O!
Respect Sir! smiley
INdeed...
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by demelza: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Truepee:
INdeed... You Wey be sinn*r
I dont exchange words with newbies.
Find your level.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Truepee:

Exactly...respect which he actually didn't deserve but was given out of courtesy

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Even though m a muslim, the most respected, humble, thruthful and caring pastor i've ever seen is Pastor Enoch Adeboye, others are 'Oku igbe'(bull sh*t)

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by bewla(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
A
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Truepee(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
demelza:
I dont exchange words with newbies.
Find your level.
Newbie...I guessed...You check My profile... Search For Kuipid and aluu.....U don't have What to reply wif...Durrh *Laffs* ....... Who know na..It fit be sayy..............
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by funarosho(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2015
chigo93:
Not lyk hellfire maiguard ,gates of hell indeed. Foolishman deceiving his sheepish followers
what are they saying and what are u saying ? and who mention gate of hell.
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by kgbd(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2015
chigo93:
pls is the gate of hell rumour true?
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by smsshola(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2015
A wise man indeed..wen last did Jona attend holy ghost night its election time now he remember d church..no wonder NTA televised d program live and for free..politics sha!!
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Always looking for trouble where there's none
Smh
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by muredo(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
BABA Adeboye wisdom is too much

They are looking for every hole to bring the man down,but papa is too wise
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by thaoriginator: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2015
75% of the congregation won't vote for him.. He's such a big time failure they know!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Caseless: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2015
chigo93:
(laughs) that useless bald-headed man shall meet his Waterloo soon.
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by ionsman: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2015
2undexy:
Even though m a muslim, the most respected, humble, thruthful and caring pastor i've ever seen is Pastor Enoch Adeboye, others are 'Oku igbe'(bull sh*t)
Hmmmmmmm.Seems most muslims like Adeboye.You are not the first person am hearing this from.
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Truepee(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Caseless:
(laughs) that useless bald-headed man shall meet his Waterloo soon.
Gosh,Hope it's not what am thinking.....
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by SegunFlames(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
One word: Brilliant! smiley
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Caseless: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Truepee:
Gosh,Hope it's not what am thinking.....
what are u thinking?
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by channelz: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=15pt]No Gate of Hell in Redeemed Church[/size]
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Sanchez01: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan should not even dare bring his dirty politics to RCCG because the Reedemed Family knows whom we're going with.
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Prosperousayo: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
BUY 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA FOR #100 NAIRA & 3GB GLO DATA FOR #1,000.

This is another mouth watering offer from PROSPEROUS & SUCCESSFUL ME INTERNATIONAL.

We will activate your simcard and enable this wonderful offers on it. The GLO DATA works perfectly on all ANDROID/BB/MODEM & the 3GB will last for 30days. Auto renewal is #800 naira per month and it is SUPER FAST {4G NETWORK}!

While the AIRTEL UNLIMITED will last for 30days or close (depending on how well you use it) and it works perfectly on ANDROID Phones.

‪#‎NB‬: Buy the Glo & get the Airtel for free. [ONLY FOR TODAY].

Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
ionsman:

Hmmmmmmm.Seems most muslims like Adeboye.You are not the first person am hearing this from.

yea...he z unique amongst d pastors
Re: Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan by Truepee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Caseless:
what are u thinking?
Hope you ain't talking About the highly profound BISHOP oyedepo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan We Are Sorry. / Whit Man Turns Black After Receiving Liver Transplant From African-america Donor / Why Buhari MUST Obey Court Orders - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.