Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year (8046 Views)

Hillary Clinton To Launch Presidential Bid In April / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
blueberryp: Why do I get the feeling that she will win if she contests? Americans are always looking for that something different, they are always willing to try out something new. Once Obama is out of sit, unless someone very spectacular comes up I can only say everyone else will fade in oblivion to hilary clinton. I would personally vote for her if I had a chance.
My sentiments too. She is even beating the super-liberal Elizabeth Warren by more than 50% points despite the "Benghazi scandal".
Re: 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year by blueberryp: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
CFCfan:
My sentiments too. She is even beating the super-liberal Elizabeth Warren by more than 50% points despite the "Benghazi scandal".
and if she had come out on the republican platform as at 2008, Mccain wouldn't hv stood a chance at that election at all. She was even leading the polls against Barack Obama at the start of the democratic primaries till around June or so.

1 Like

Re: 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
blueberryp: and if she had come out on the republican platform as at 2008, Mccain wouldn't hv stood a chance at that election at all. She was even leading the polls against Barack Obama at the start of the democratic primaries till around June or so.
Obama's "Change We Can Believe In" movement hit her at the wrong time, as her campaign team didn't have enough time to re-evaluate and re-strategize against the Obama-mania phenomenon. Obama's 08 and 12 campaigns were the best run presidential campaigns in modern US history. It's just unfortunate that Romney, McCain, and Clinton went up against Obama at the wrong time cheesy
Re: 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year by blueberryp: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2014
CFCfan:
Obama's "Change We Can Believe In" movement hit her at the wrong time, as her campaign team didn't have enough time to re-evaluate and re-strategize against the Obama-mania phenomenon. Obama's 08 and 12 campaigns were the best run presidential campaigns in modern US history. It's just unfortunate that Romney, McCain, and Clinton went up against Obama at the wrong time cheesy
barack obama used argumentum novitatis/antiquitatis (appeal to novelty), works almost all the time, everyone wants change, everyone wants something new, everyone wants something different, that is why you hear 'variety is the spice of life' and yes, hilliary clinton as president is a whole new change, its novelty too

1 Like

Re: 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year by SenatorJames(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why?
gift01: Wish her all the best. After a black man has done it, a woman can do it but America needs a tough president this time.
Who did Americans and world in general enjoyed pass, between George Bush (tough man) and Barrack Obama? USA vote based on what you have done in the past and what you can offer in the future.
Re: 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
SenatorJames: Why?Who did Americans and world in general enjoyed pass, between George Bush (tough man) and Barrack Obama? USA vote based on what you have done in the past and what you can offer in the future.

You're joking right? Bush was... tolerated. Like a particularly clever monkey that sank us all into debt and occasionally made us laugh with his numerous malapropisms.

When Barack Obama became president, the news of the day was that comedians would have to find new material. The job market is the best it's been in a long time, and he fixed the country's economy.

Students on the verge of losing their health care after leaving school got more time to look for a job. People without health care at all got welfare assistance. i.e. The program the Republicans now regret christening "Obamacare" because it STUCK and will forever be HIS achievement.

What the hell are you talking about? "Mission Accomplished" George 'Dubya' Bush Jr.??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / Donald Trump Full Speech On Why He Hates Blacks And Arabs / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.