Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo (1977 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Davis Is A Liar; Gej Should Be Blamed; Why I Took Obj To 'BH' Leaders - Dr Sani / Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by gratiaeo(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2014
BY FEMI FOLARANMI, YENAGOA ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2014 · POLITICS
■ Says creation of new polling units is ploy to rig election

■ Insurgency won’t end soon

Fiery Ijaw activist and leader of the defunct Niger Delta Volunteers Force, Alhaji Mu jadid Asari—Dokubo has declared that the Australian negotiator Stephen Davis is play ing former Olusegun President Obasanjo by his recent disclosure on the sponsors of Boko Haram. Asari- Dokubo who in an interview in Yenagoa stated that he was the first Nigerian Davis negotiated with said the international negotiator was being economic with the truth.

He queried the rationale behind classifying former Chief of Army Staff General Azubuike Ihejirika and former governor Ali Modu Sheriff as sponsors of Boko Haram, when the insurgents at different times had called for their heads.

Asari- Dokubo was pessimistic about the end to the insurgency soon and called on Nigerians to resort to self as the military cannot be trusted to end the insurgency since it is polarised along ethnic lines. He called on President Goodluck Jonathan to call the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to order on the creation of new polling units which he said is a ploy to rig the 2015 election.

Excerpts

What is your view on the continued insurgency in the North?

My position is widely known by everybody. My position is that this is a military exercise and a war rehearsal. The main war is not to capture Bama Gwoza or Mubi it is to capture Niger Delta oil communities, it is to capture Yenagoa, Bonny, Kalabari, Nembe , Escravos, Okrika. People are being deceived like a lot of people in Abuja that the war would end in the North. They wanted to wished it away rather than handle it with the se riousness it deserves, they did not do that and we are where we are. People should be prepared. We cannot wait for the military and Police to protect us. We should resort to self help, we should start preparing.

Is that the Federal Government allowed the war to be prolong to what we have now

You see the government at all times want to balance the situation so that it won’t be accused of high-handedness. That is why we are where we are. Instead of handling it with seriousness and gravity which the insurgency is they want to wish it away but it is not possible. From the beginning some of us told them it is not possible to wish it away. I wrote a memo to the President in 2011 before his inauguration and I clearly stated that the war is more serious than it is. But I was called an alarmist and it was dismissed. I published it on my Face book page so that it would be on record. I said it would spiral out of control and this is what is happening now.

90 percent of Northern military personnel are sympathetic to the Boko Haram and that is why we have what is happening. They are sabotaging the war. There is no longer esprit de corps in the Army. What they want to achieve is to frighten people that would vote for Goodluck Jonathan in the North not to come out to vote. They believe that there are so much registered voters in the North- East and North- West so if people are scare they would be able to come back to power. But it won’t work. Would they tie our hands? We would be able to resist them.

What is your take on the revelation by the Australian negotiator, Stephen Davis on those sponsoring Boko Haram

I know Stephen Davis very well. I know him to his family. I think he is economical with the truth. As somebody I know I was disappointed. I was the first person Stephen Davis negotiated with. I am totally disappointed in the politics he is playing.

He negotiated with you how

He negotiated with me when I was in the creek on behalf of the European Embassies in Nigeria. He negotiated with me to cease fire and come out to meet with the then President Olusegun Oba­sanjo. He negotiated with me without paying any thing. We only agreed because we thought Oba sanjo would be sincere but it did not happen.

How can he say opposition is sponsoring Boko Haram and then the first name he would mention is Azubuike Ihejirika. When did Ihejirika start to sponsor Boko Haram, was it when it was formed in 2002 when he was never Chief of Army Staff of when their leader Mohammed Yusuf was extra-judicially murdered in 2009 or when did he start sponsoring if not that someone is playing politics.

When you bring pepper soup joint talk to na tional issues, it is sad. He has diminished himself as an International negotiator. I hold him in very high regard but I am disappointed.

He said former governor Ali Modu Sheriff is sponsoring Boko Haram and I ask when? What it when they accused him of allegedly murdering Yusuf’s father-in law who was his former Com missioner. Lest we forget one of the demands of Boko Haram in 2009 was that Sheriff should be put on trial, so when did he start the sponsorship.

Now all of a sudden, Sherrif who was a chief tain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) was not a sponsor of Boko Haram until he defected to the PDP.

Now APC are not shouting. So when they are hobnobbing with him he was not a Boko Haram sponsor until now. APC is evil and they are hiding the truth from people. As far as I am concern, my friend Stephen Davis has totally reduced himself. All his comments are pepper soup joint talk. He did not name other members of the opposition but mentioned Ihejirika.

The same Ihejirika, El Rufai and others said should be taken to International Court for War Crimes, now he said he is a sponsor of Boko Haram.

Davis is Obasanjo’s friend. Obasanjo brought him to Nigeria and he is playing Obasanjo‘s script. He is playing Obasanjo’s agenda. Whoever intro duced him to the government should have done a background check on him

But the Federal Government has denied engaging him

Yes they did but when it was belated. Just like I just read that the Bring Back Goodluck Jonathan signpost should be removed. Why is the government pretending that some girls are missing No girls are missing. They should not play politics with this thing. Nobody is missing. It is a scam

You still want to believe this your argument that girls are not missing

There is nothing like I still want to believe. There was no time girls were kidnapped.

But the International community, government agencies believe girls are missing

Which International community? The international community that went to Iraq and said there were weapons of mass destruction, till today they have not seen any. The International community that went to Libya to kill Ghadaffi and today have totally destroyed Libya. Which International community are you talking about the international community with vested interests? They came since with goggle map and co, so why have they not located the girls. It is a disgrace. Why have America soldiers not rescue the girls.

What is your view over the brewing controversy over the creation of addition al polling units by INEC

President Jonathan should stand up and call Jega to order. From the voters registration it was found out that millions of Northern votes were dubious. More votes were lost in the North so it was believed that the North would lose more poll ing units but out of over 30,000 new polling units 22,000 was given to North while a paltry 8,000 was given to the South. It is an insult. This is a ploy to rig the election.

The President should not think that his interest outweighs the interest of every other person. Natu rally the North is not as populated as the South. We have been calling that non partisan people should come and carry out a census. Let United Nations come and carry out a census. Where in the world is the arid north more populated than the South, economic indices does not even support that.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=81694

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Nwaoguta(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2014
True talk

5 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by tinkinjow: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
This guy always sound very coherent and logical
After an "intelligent" prof will tell us he is not intelligent because he dropped out of the university. When was that a measure of one's intelligence.

14 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Rawani: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2014
gratiaeo:

What is your view on the continued insurgency in the North?

My position is widely known by everybody. My position is that this is a military exercise and a war rehearsal. The main war is not to capture Bama Gwoza or Mubi it is to capture Niger Delta oil communities, it is to capture Yenagoa, Bonny, Kalabari, Nembe , Escravos, Okrika. People are being deceived like a lot of people in Abuja that the war would end in the North. They wanted to wished it away rather than handle it with the se riousness it deserves, they did not do that and we are where we are. People should be prepared. We cannot wait for the military and Police to protect us. We should resort to self help, we should start preparing.

Is he cunningly trying to blame Jonathan?

gratiaeo:
Is that the Federal Government allowed the war to be prolong to what we have now

You see the government at all times want to balance the situation so that it won’t be accused of high-handedness. That is why we are where we are. Instead of handling it with seriousness and gravity which the insurgency is they want to wish it away but it is not possible. From the beginning some of us told them it is not possible to wish it away. I wrote a memo to the President in 2011 before his inauguration and I clearly stated that the war is more serious than it is. But I was called an alarmist and it was dismissed. I published it on my Face book page so that it would be on record. I said it would spiral out of control and this is what is happening now.

Again I ask, is he cunningly trying to blame Jonathan?

gratiaeo:
90 percent of Northern military personnel are sympathetic to the Boko Haram and that is why we have what is happening. They are sabotaging the war. There is no longer esprit de corps in the Army. What they want to achieve is to frighten people that would vote for Goodluck Jonathan in the North not to come out to vote. They believe that there are so much registered voters in the North- East and North- West so if people are scare they would be able to come back to power. But it won’t work. Would they tie our hands? We would be able to resist them.

Who does this islamic terrorist think he can fool with elementary reverse psychology, everyone knows GJ does not want elections to hold in vast parts of the north to increase his chances. What a toad.

gratiaeo:
What is your take on the revelation by the Australian negotiator, Stephen Davis on those sponsoring Boko Haram

I know Stephen Davis very well. I know him to his family. I think he is economical with the truth. As somebody I know I was disappointed. I was the first person Stephen Davis negotiated with. I am totally disappointed in the politics he is playing.

You know and respect Stephen very well and you were disappointed, yet you remained uncharacteristically silent when he clearly indicted your master's administration. I think you are still in shock about the revelations, and you're just playing your role as a govt lapdog.

gratiaeo:
He negotiated with you how

He negotiated with me when I was in the creek on behalf of the European Embassies in Nigeria. He negotiated with me to cease fire and come out to meet with the then President Olusegun Oba­sanjo. He negotiated with me without paying any thing. We only agreed because we thought Oba sanjo would be sincere but it did not happen.

How can he say opposition is sponsoring Boko Haram and then the first name he would mention is Azubuike Ihejirika. When did Ihejirika start to sponsor Boko Haram, was it when it was formed in 2002 when he was never Chief of Army Staff of when their leader Mohammed Yusuf was extra-judicially murdered in 2009 or when did he start sponsoring if not that someone is playing politics.

When you bring pepper soup joint talk to na tional issues, it is sad. He has diminished himself as an International negotiator. I hold him in very high regard but I am disappointed.

He said former governor Ali Modu Sheriff is sponsoring Boko Haram and I ask when? What it when they accused him of allegedly murdering Yusuf’s father-in law who was his former Com missioner. Lest we forget one of the demands of Boko Haram in 2009 was that Sheriff should be put on trial, so when did he start the sponsorship.

Now all of a sudden, Sherrif who was a chief tain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) was not a sponsor of Boko Haram until he defected to the PDP.

Now APC are not shouting. So when they are hobnobbing with him he was not a Boko Haram sponsor until now. APC is evil and they are hiding the truth from people. As far as I am concern, my friend Stephen Davis has totally reduced himself. All his comments are pepper soup joint talk. He did not name other members of the opposition but mentioned Ihejirika.

The same Ihejirika, El Rufai and others said should be taken to International Court for War Crimes, now he said he is a sponsor of Boko Haram.

Davis is Obasanjo’s friend. Obasanjo brought him to Nigeria and he is playing Obasanjo‘s script. He is playing Obasanjo’s agenda. Whoever introduced him to the government should have done a background check on him.

The APC is indifferent about what Sherrif's political affiliation is. Even if he was within the fold, he would have been advised to go and prove his innocence, instead of shielding him and going on 'paddy-paddy' official trips with him like the PDP. You will know you are in a banana republic when someone who utters mannerless and brainless statements like "Jonathan no fit come house if e say e no go contest" starts accusing a world-renowned academic and international negotiator of pepper-soup joint talk.

gratiaeo:
But the Federal Government has denied engaging him

Yes they did but when it was belated. Just like I just read that the Bring Back Goodluck Jonathan signpost should be removed. Why is the government pretending that some girls are missing No girls are missing. They should not play politics with this thing. Nobody is missing. It is a scam

You still want to believe this your argument that girls are not missing

There is nothing like I still want to believe. There was no time girls were kidnapped.

But the International community, government agencies believe girls are missing

Which International community? The international community that went to Iraq and said there were weapons of mass destruction, till today they have not seen any. The International community that went to Libya to kill Ghadaffi and today have totally destroyed Libya. Which International community are you talking about the international community with vested interests? They came since with goggle map and co, so why have they not located the girls. It is a disgrace. Why have America soldiers not rescue the girls.

Of course the world is crazy, they need to come to the famous Asari Dokubo University, Benin to learn logic and deductive reasoning. This man needs medical attention. No, really.

gratiaeo:
What is your view over the brewing controversy over the creation of addition al polling units by INEC

President Jonathan should stand up and call Jega to order. From the voters registration it was found out that millions of Northern votes were dubious. More votes were lost in the North so it was believed that the North would lose more poll ing units but out of over 30,000 new polling units 22,000 was given to North while a paltry 8,000 was given to the South. It is an insult. This is a ploy to rig the election.

The President should not think that his interest outweighs the interest of every other person. Naturally the North is not as populated as the South. We have been calling that non partisan people should come and carry out a census. Let United Nations come and carry out a census. Where in the world is the arid north more populated than the South, economic indices does not even support that.

What an irreversible empty-headed dolt that does not even know his religion, how can he be surprised that the north is more populated than the south when it is dominated by muslims like him, who are mandated to take FOUR wives which gives a minimum average of 17 members per household assuming they have 3 kids each (usually more than 10 each). Yet the globally renowned dunce is talking soil topology, abi dem dey plant pikin?

How such a irredeemable numbskull like Dokubo can be taken serious enough to be interviewed amazes me. This man has zero credibility - the same person that cries of lack of facilities in his region despite being blessed with oil, and then goes ahead to use wealth from this same stolen oil to establish a University in distant Benin Republic, far away from his suffering people. He should be arrested and jailed for treason and possession of a hollow skull.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Collynzo17: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Rawani: [size=13pt]What an irreversible empty-headed dolt that does not even know his religion, how can he be surprised that the north is more populated than the south when it is dominated by muslims like him, who are mandated to take FOUR wives which gives a minimum average of 17 members per household. The globally renowned dunce is talking soil topology, abi dem dey plant pikin?[/size]
You make no point, those 4 wives could have been in 4 different households in the south, with 5 children each giving a total of 28 members for the 5 households.
You were the one circulating pics of Asari and Davies, I told you that the picture doesn't mean David is working for Jonathan.
What do you have to say now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2014
185 views....5 posts. People have simply stopped taking this baboon serious

5 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Rawani: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
Collynzo17:
You make no point, those 4 wives could have beein in 4 different households in the south, with 5 children each giving a total of 28 25 members for the 5 households.
You were the one circulating pics of Asari and Davies, I told you that the picture doesn't mean David is working for Jonathan.
What do you have to say now?

I have to say you should claim a refund from your headmaster. Do you realize in an approximate area with a defined number of households taken as a sample size and using your parameters, a SINGLE household in the north would have the same number of people you have in 4 different households? Is it clear now why the north is more populated than the south? The estimate i gave was only a minimum average assuming each wife had 3 kids, ask anyone conversant with the north and you will know the average household has about 50 members. When you chastise the north for the 'multitudes of almajiri' I'm sure you forgot that the multitude will grow up and form part of the electorate.

2 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by egift(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2014

Can someone tell this criminal to keep quiet. This administration has dragged the Presidency to the Mud. Very sad.

7 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2014
TribalEAST: 185 views....5 posts. People have simply stopped taking this baboon serious

no Sir!

The points he raised are so sharp and damning!

The e-ghost peep into the thread, read the points and disappear!

Unit you guys come up with strong counter logic and reason,, I agrree with Asari!

You can haul your e-stones if you like!

Cheers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Am smelling Nasir El-rufai around this thread.
Rawani is a suspect!!
Asari making sense since 1988!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by udemzyudex(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
TribalEAST: 185 views....5 posts. People have simply stopped taking this baboon serious

The truth is always bitter bro...
Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
noblezone:

no Sir!

The points he raised are so sharp and damning!

The e-ghost peep into the thread, read the points and disappear!

Unit you guys come up with strong counter logic and reason,, I agrree with Asari!

You can haul your e-stones if you like!

Cheers.
only 10 posts after like how many hours? Only fools reason with a militant that sits in a posh hotel in abuja while beating the drums of war to incite gullibles like you who'll have no where to run to when sh1tt hits the fan.

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Asari telling the born to rule the bitter truth since 1999

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Asemo11(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
i agree with asari with the chibok girls i strongly believe that does girls were not kidnapp

5 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by RockMaxi: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Which International community? The international
community that went to Iraq and said there were
weapons of mass destruction, till today they have
not seen any. The International community that
went to Libya to kill Ghadaffi and today have
totally destroyed Libya. Which International
community are you talking about the international
community with vested interests? They came
since with goggle map and co, so why have they
not located the girls. It is a disgrace. Why have
America soldiers not rescue the girls.

You will give it to Asari on this one.

5 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by vecman22(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
yes so many views and few comments... is jst because people like us no longer border ourself reading anything dat come's from dis lunatic....

always like his OGA @ D TOP

2 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Which International community? The international community that went to Iraq and said there were weapons of mass destruction, till today they have not seen any.

The International community that went to Libya to kill Ghadaffi and today have totally destroyed Libya.

Which International community are you talking about, the international community with vested interests?

They came since with goggle map and co, so why have they not located the girls. It is a disgrace.

Why have America soldiers not rescue the girls?

This is the gospel truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by whitecat1: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Since this over fed Yoda knows the script well, he should just tell us everything in it, or is he afraid that he's going to mentioned soon as one of the sponsors?

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by nigerianvenom(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nwaoguta:

Thank u asari.u are one of d few nigerians that thinks wide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by nigerianvenom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nwaoguta:

I wonder why they couldnt used their google map to locate these girls

4 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Billygee2u: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Asari Dokubo,I give you 1000 000 likes on this

3 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by atlwireles: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Whatever kind of script people want to play or act out, they are welcome to it. I hope they know this is not the Nigeria of their fathers.
Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Splashme: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
This guy too make sense .
Three gbosas to you Asari.

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Splashme: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
[size=13pt]"I know Stephen Davis very well. I know him to his family. I think he is economical with the truth. As somebody I know I was disappointed. I was the first person Stephen Davis negotiated with. I am totally disappointed in the politics he is playing.

When you bring pepper soup joint talk to na tional issues, it is sad. He has diminished himself as an International negotiator. I hold him in very high regard but I am disappointed." - Asari Dokubo[/size]

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by egift(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
It was because of Rev. Dr. Davis that the Army did not shoot him in the head upon seeing him. Now that he spoke against the clueless one, Asari is claiming Dr. Davis is playing a Script.

Why do everyone that supports Jonathan fond of planting Wisdom on its head? All Nigerians are asking is that the matter be investigated and the facts be unraveled - But Jonathan and his supporters now want to suppress that demand. All they want is for Ihejirika to become Governor and buy 8yrs of Immunity. Shame on anyone suppressing the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Mogidi: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dokubo says things most politicians can't voice out openly, the man is right yet again.

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by size38: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abeg Asari Dokubo should go and park one corner. We need people who are reasonable. People who can proffer solutions to our problems as a country and not common criminals like Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Collynzo17: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
egift: It was because of Rev. Dr. Davis that the Army did not shoot him in the head upon seeing him. Now that he spoke against the clueless one, Asari is claiming Dr. Davis is playing a Script.

Why do everyone that supports Jonathan fond of planting Wisdom on its head? All Nigerians are asking is that the matter be investigated and the facts be unraveled - But Jonathan and his supporters now want to suppress that demand. All they want is for Ihejirika to become Governor and buy 8yrs of Immunity. Shame on anyone suppressing the truth.
There was absolutely no chance of the Army shooting Asari in the head, it would have brought Nigeria oil production to complete zero.
I am not sure you were around during the ND militancy era because you keep saying nonsense.
Asari was NEVER in hiding.

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by Amanwulu1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
TribalEAST: only 10 posts after like how many hours? Only fools reason with a militant that sits in a posh hotel in abuja while beating the drums of war to incite gullibles like you who'll have no where to run to when sh1tt hits the fan.
and what should we call those who celebrate a rtd general who beat a similar war drum to incite d gullibles like u to soak baboon in blood. Mr raise a stronger reasons to counter dis inteligent man u love to hate or u comot ur coment for road make I read reasonable coments made by reasonable minds here.

1 Like

Re: Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo by nduchucks: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is this not the same asari who was arrested in Benin republic on charges relating to his invlovement in Boko Haram activities, and who was released only after Presidential intervention? Issokay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Black Hawk Helicopter Vs $250 Russian RPG / The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha / Musiliu Obanikoro's role as Minister of State II Foreign Affairs clarified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.