Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

After GEJ Wins 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After GEJ Wins 2015 Election (383 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After GEJ Wins 2015 Election by Diamondwriter(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Happy sunday pals.
So i noticed the war that has been on NL these past days and it got me thinking.
Perhaps true politicians viz buhari,bola,liar,rotimi and others may be on nairaland OR some dudes/gals are really that jobless to the extent of wanting to pull down NL for some bunch of thieves. Now call me a castrated liar if i say that PDP is a party rid of thieves. In the same vein,i will tag you a chronic madman if u term APC as Nigeria's salvation.
The truth be told, the so-called 'progressives' still have a voice because 2015 isn't here yet. I am pretty sure they will keep shut come febuary next year cos even the General knows that GEJ isn't leaving Aso rock until 2019.
These past months, GEJ have been the best politician as he has mostly been silent even after heavy criticisms. People forget that 'silence is the best answer give to a fool'. Now after the re-election of Mr president, all these antagonists who apparently live for the backwardness of this govt and apparently Nigeria would indeed be useless and irrelevant even to themselves.
My advice: don't kill urself over some bunch of losers. They actually get paid for losing but u don't.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless GEJ!
#runsaway

(1) (Reply)

Abia Govt. Partner AFDB On Development Projects. / Nigeria Sentences 12 Soldiers To Death For Mutiny / Time To Crush Boko Haram Is Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.