Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live (662 Views)

Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by SPINA101(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
as a Christian or Muslim what will do with your life if u have 24 hrs to live?
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tell every body that I know and meet that Jesus loves them
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by datguru: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
It's not my portion IJN
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Doclight(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru: It's not my portion IJN
lmao!

Hahahhaahha

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by sholay2011(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'l spend d whole 24hrs,kneeling at d altar of God (inchurch) ;asking God 4mercy&since he's a merciful God;my tym wil surely b extended.
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
In 1st king 21; when the prophet proclaimed evil upon King Ahab&said d dogs dat leaked d blood of d innocent man Naboth who was murdered because he refused 2surrender his land 2d king;shal leak his blood. King Ahab fasted&prayed&God had mercy upon him.
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
francawilson: I'l spend d whole 24hrs,kneeling at d altar of God (inchurch) ;asking God 4mercy&since he's a merciful God;my tym wil surely b extended.
Nobody wan kpai but they wan go "heaven" grin
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
SPINA101: as a Christian or Muslim what will do with your life if u have 24 hrs to live?

Funny. One will go to hell, the other will end up in heaven. The question is which.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'll go to the market, buy all those dishes i've been dreaming to eat. Eat lots of ice cream and chocolates, meat pie go finish for fast food. This will take like 4hrs of the 24hrs. Then i'll buy one set of fufu, i.e 18 for N500, i'll buy stock fish, and kpomo + goat meat, i'll prepare my dream egusi soup. And i'll eat one fufu and egusi soup every one hr for the remaining 16 hrs. The remain 2, i'll write a letter telling them to bury me with one fufu on my right hand and the other at left, or else i'll hunt them. That's all.
Re: What Will You Do With Your Life If You Have Just 24hrs To Live by Tapout(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
i will share the gospel to everyone I see or meet
...then when it's remaining 5 minutes, cool I'll start praising n thanking God till I die cry ......but i'll be happy, it's just like asking what will u do if u have 24 hours to stay on earth b4 u go to HEAVEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Gift Me To An ISIS Commander- I Ama 14 Years Old Yazidi Girl! / Are We There Yet? (when Is Jesus Coming???) / When Rapture Take Place, What If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.