Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men (1605 Views)

An Epic Write Up:the Way Some Nigerian Babes Dey Reason...a Must Read / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
1:Most naija babes believe that married men get money pass single men
2:married men dey more capable of looking after a woman financially since he don already get a woman for house.Many babes believe dat a married man is always ready to pay their house rent,recharge card bills,brazilian wigs/weave on bills etc.Na mostly single guys dey complain when a babe dey bug them for money.
3:Married men are always generous and dem dey spoil their numerious girlfriends with gifts hence the craze for married men by naija babes.
4:Married men are like father figures
5:Na married men dey always dey willing to take their babe go pepper soup joint and suya joint unlike single men wey dey always dey talk say dem never get money yet.u know say the average naija babe no dey take suya or pepper soup dey joke not to talk of ise-wu(goat head) grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
the same married men go sponsor their wedding and sit for high table hahahahahahah
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
No 1. Absence of the fear of God
No 2. Indiscipline
No 3. Love of money
No 4. Long throat
No 5. Lack of wisdom (you shouldnt be suprised, since No 1 is lacking)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Dolcilicious(f): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dolcilicious: Lol
guilty or the above right!!!!qloljezkiding dearie nice pics by the way
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dolcilicious: Lol
guilty or the above right!!!!#loljezkiding dearie nice pics by the way
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by veevean1(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
na onli guys full ds thread cheesy e be like sey una babes leave una for married men dt means una no de do well kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Dolcilicious(f): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
samflexxy: guilty or the above right!!!!#loljezkiding dearie nice pics by the way
Gosh!!! U scared me grin
Thanks wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Agybabe(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Now, why are married men after single ladies?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by zubby29(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2014
no decent girl in his right mind will date a married man,excpt d man lied to girl abt his status
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Agybabe: Now, why are married men after single ladies?

Abeg put am dis way........Why are single naija ladies after married men? grin
babes these days dem no wan let married men rest.For lagos married men na hot cake grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by lawrenceunaa: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
lefulefu: 1:Most naija babes believe that married men get money pass single men
2:married men dey more capable of looking after a woman financially since he don already get a woman for house.Many babes believe dat a married man is always ready to pay their house rent,recharge card bills,brazilian wigs/weave on bills etc.Na mostly single guys dey complain when a babe dey bug them for money.
3:Married men are always generous and dem dey spoil their numerious girlfriends with gifts hence the craze for married men by naija babes.
4:Married men are like father figures
5:Na married men dey always dey willing to take their babe go pepper soup joint and suya joint unlike single men wey dey always dey talk say dem never get money yet.u know say the average naija babe no dey take suya or pepper soup dey joke not to talk of ise-wu(goat head) grin
My dear no responsible lady dates a married man.
1] law of karma
2]like the igbo saying 'uto gwuru na onu' meaning 'taste lasts only in the mouth' so the suya u ate might cause a havoc in ur stomach
3]'uru alight n'isi azu' meaning no flesh in the fish's head, so then what is it that is in the goat's head if not the skull
4]there is a reason for the word 'retirement' one must get tired u knw, if u later get married what then will ur prayer points, guess u don't knw then let me help out!
5]ur prayer points would be same as the wife of the married man u dated:
A] pls lord bring my husband back to me
B]every woman sleeping with my husband my nemesis catch up with you and u forgot it has already caught up with you

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Agybabe(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
lefulefu:

Abeg put am dis way........Why are single naija ladies after married men? grin
babes these days dem no wan let married men rest.For lagos married men na hot cake grin
Men sef get their own fault. Make them remain with their wives.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Charles4075(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Agybabe: Now, why are married men after single ladies?
. Because some of them are tired of eating a particular soup from same pot and the ladies are to be blamed because your husband can have different varieties from one pot if the packaging is properly done.. Hope you get the message?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Charles4075(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sometimes, some ladies wonder why nothing good works for them not knowing that the prayers of the married men wife's they've slept with is working against them.. Kudos to you all ohhh.. Eku sha ohhhh
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Booty4me: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lefool... Where you hide put
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Gosh!!! U scared me grin
Thanks wink
u r welcome
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Every word in the dictionaries were gotten at some point...Oxford dictionary got d word "liability" after they saw d character of an average Nigerian gurl...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Booty4me: Lefool... Where you hide put
i be go Morocco go hustle cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by itstpia1: 3:14am On Oct 16, 2014
RockyTeee:
No 1. Absence of the fear of God
No 2. Indiscipline
No 3. Love of money
No 4. Long throat
No 5. Lack of wisdom (you shouldnt be suprised, since No 1 is lacking)

This.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men by itstpia1: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Agybabe:
Now, why are married men after single ladies?

Same as above

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Are So Dumb / Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often / Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.