Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) (3820 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Lol.....OK what do I say ......

Love surpasses all things yungwizzzy grin
Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
archland22: @op...u are a liar and a fool...why telling fake stories..? there is nothing like recruit camp in NDA...all recruits are trained in depot zaria and NAF base kaduna....only cadets train in NDA new site.....i stay close to NDA u liar

we went for special training there

my camp was actually jaji grin

which side are you?
Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by pat077: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Opiosko: U should be happy for ur bro na, he got a real cheap deal. Or do u wish him an expensive wife? He would be able to save good cash for other investement with a cheap woman like her..

Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by olosk(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin. let them be. at least u go still dey get cheap blow. remember onces a debee is always a debee.
Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by okudah(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Maybe ur brother man HD is not working and probably he has in one way or the other found out that you and the lady used to get on well,that is why he went ahead and proposed to her so that she fails him she will not fail you and the gene will come from the family so man you should be happy and mind you that she could be the one made for ur brother and because both of you has known in the past she is more or less ur wife and by so doing there will be peace,so i advice you to allow the sleeping dog to lie, forget about the past and face the future but find a way to have a private talk with her and ask her intention and while doing that hold your self oh
Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by okudah(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
hannesy: *singing* wetin concern me

Hello pretty angel,please what do i do to avoid the tooth paste from getting out of its tube? advice please
Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by okudah(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pretyangel25: *singing* eh go concern you o. lol

But pretty angel what do u have to say on this matter?
Re: My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) by Dlionsheart: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
@OP, what exactly is your problem and what do you want nairalanders to do for you??

Is it the =N=100/200 you used to pay her for servicing your plug, the credit osho she gave you which you've mistaken for free osho or her getting married to your brother?

So if all nairalanders advised you to tell your brother, you will??

Where is your number six?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Woud Your Father In Law Do (pix) / But why? The Debate Continues... / Deleted Thread !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.