Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me (4228 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Funy thread grin grin...
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by simdam500(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
nikkypearl: Eeyaaaa! embarassed I can only Imagene!pele

U made my day cheesy cheesy lol @ "I cook jollof rice,he did not eat the meat!

cheesy

One word! 4u... Boiledcorn sweerie,

U are very SILLY cheesy
Boiledcorn buried english since 16AD
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
eyeview: Nobody will carry anyone whose english is as bad as this to Uk. Its not his fault.
I sincerely suggest you work on getting some good education than concentrating on any boyfriend.
Haba naw... Is dat d advic? I wonda y u pple take litl tinx serious,she is jst tryin 2b funny I guess
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Janeify(f): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
How can you believe it when you are already boiled....boiledcorn,i will reply you when you learn how to type words correctly instead of destroying English words...consine?no i think it would be better if you include sine and tan
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Fraih(f): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: Please I fell bad for fighting him. I don know how he will forgive me and carry me to UK instead of hes woman cozine. I cook jorrof rice but hes don't just eat the meats and not talk to me
Please advice. My trip to oversee is on the lines. angry
Like seriously shocked
Secondary schools has to resume 22nd
I wana re-enroll a student
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by ritzytbabs(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: Can you beleave this...becose me don't beleave it myself, I jus don undersatnd why my bf will want to carry hes woman cosine to uk when I beg first. They always hang round too much for my likeness. angry angry I even beleave there are molesting on themselfs behind society back angry very bad.
This is how ee take happen, He live in a 1 room self yard and when I go to sanity his room, I see the fly tickets. I comfront him and he says it for her schoolings. He thinks I no longer have sense. I raise alarms. And yard members seperete us from fight. angry angry angry
. Your english alone is enough reason not to take you to UK....haba
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by ninovandross(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe na ur terrible english no won mke am carry u go UK, make u no for go shoot for dia
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
There's no shortage of boiled corn in the UK, madam.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by graciousolo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: cry
I've seen some or ur posts and comments and I just want to say u are an intelligent person. I know the wrong spellings and sentences are deliberate efforts to carve a niche for yourself.

Once more thumbs up babe..........or guy.

I get the sarcasm.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Ephramed(m): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Am just wondering if you know SpaceGOAT.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Rockvicie(m): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
eyeview: Nobody will carry anyone whose english is as bad as this to Uk. Its not his fault.
I sincerely suggest you work on getting some good education than concentrating on any boyfriend.
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by valdes00(m): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2014
BOILEDCORN
ANDYBLAZE
YUNGWIZZY
5NAIRA
100CENT......

Anybody wey believe dis ppl no get work.... They al hav 1 thing in common....BAD WRITING SKILL

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by mikron(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2014
the OP is just jesting
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by coolk(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Just wondering!!!
Are you deliberately sounding silly or are you really?!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by agrovick(m): 3:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Mondisweets: Chineke mi... You wont kill me with laughter!
swirry, where av u been? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by gentlestone(m): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2014
don't worry, you will be the next grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by QuiverBox(f): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2014
BoiledCorn: Can you beleave this...becose me don't beleave it myself, I jus don undersatnd why my bf will want to carry hes woman cosine to uk when I beg first. They always hang round too much for my likeness. angry angry I even beleave there are molesting on themselfs behind society back angry very bad.
This is how ee take happen, He live in a 1 room self yard and when I go to sanity his room, I see the fly tickets. I comfront him and he says it for her schoolings. He thinks I no longer have sense. I raise alarms. And yard members seperete us from fight. angry angry angry

One Reason why Nairaland can never be a global brand

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by simdam500(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
lmao

which one is "shared with me"

Nl is funny tooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by stanprexy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't just stop laughing at the advises given
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by andyanders: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op is from the Zoo as you can attest to his grammar.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by NosaHenry(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
why don't you stop this, many people will get brain damage because of your grammatical errors.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by KMB: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin grin

This cannot be real...
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by coolsegun2002: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2014
See thief..no be girlfriend u call urself....u never marry the guy naaaa.....since ur English is so bad...im sure uve not heard the phrase b4...."family first"
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2014
No problem, you can just tamo at the back of the plane. wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by lawrenceunaa: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2014
u got A1 for waec(english) wink you try sha @ molesting themselves lma cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by DGKN: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Almeria: grin grin grin Nop am not a cowgrin

I don Die ooooo...jizoz... grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by DGKN: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
bigtt76: This your Queen's English na die! grin

Boo gringringrin jizoz gringringrin

Laff wan. Kill me I swear
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Can you beleave this...becose me don't believe it myself, I just don't understand why my bf will want to carry his woman cousine to uk when I begged first. They always hang round too much for my liking. angry angry I even believe there are molesting on themselves behind society back angry very bad.

This is how e take happen, He live in a 1 room self yard and when I go to sanity his room, I see the fly tickets. I comfront him and he says it for her schoolings. He thinks I no longer have sense. I raise alarms. And yard members separate us from fight. angry angry angry

honey I think he's right, hahahahahahahhahahahaa ask him to get you an English tutor first. BTW you're just a fkin gf, not a wife or someone really connected to the family tree. Any sane guy Will put family first unless the girl is a ride or die chick to him. I'll put a ride OR die chick before some family.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Whysoserious: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2018
beckyomas:
See the way some people are posting advice seriously as if say na serious thing.
Some people are so serious with life the they cant even detect sarcasm, too bad, i just cant stop laughing.
This roastedcorn funny die sha.
#whysoserious#

It could be serious. We need to learn to try to look beyond as far as the eyes can see. I don't know if you were tagging me or you were just using my username name as a comment lol. Peace.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by bigpicture001: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2018
that's not bad...cuz he nows for sure that u will dump him once get there, plz dnt say am not like dt,cuz mire than 5000 naija gals have done this. majority if them even married to the man,u, ur just girlfriend..if u go there u will take advantage of thier sick women protectionist laws nd dump him....sorrry.. ni gold to dig this time!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
urhoboman:
Are u from calabar?
Ur english though

Ur brain seem to be paining u.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by unadeymadkwa: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2018
ndy87:

Ur brain seem to be paining u.

Calabar girl spotted.. Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See An Ex / be good to everybody / What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.