Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money (3332 Views)

Ibb Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8b Oil Money / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe:

It is a proven fact even if the person putting it in the public domain is the devil himself. Only children or those who choose not to read accounts of Buhari's administration believe the halos on his head is not really grey hair of corruption.
if u believe this nonsense, u can easily believe that there is another lady jesus from okirika.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: I bet you would have believed if GEJ was mentioned? tongue
corruption is symptomatic of gej' gov't. So if this news was about him, i'd have believed it with hands 'clapped' to my head. grin
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: if u believe this nonsense, u can easily believe that there is another lady jesus from okirika.

I believe it because I read it in other accounts not because IBB said. The evil Jesus is not lying, pick up Wole Soyinka's memoir, 'You must set forth at dawn', it and a bunch of Buhari's other corruptible practices were well documented in it.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe:

I believe it because I read it in other accounts not because IBB said. The evil Jesus is not lying, pick up Wole Soyinka's memoir, 'You must set forth at dawn', it and a bunch of Buhari's other corruptible practices were well documented in it.
u dont believe such.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: corruption is symptomatic of gej' gov't. So if this news was about him, i'd have believed it with hands 'clapped' to my head. grin
Lmao @ hands 'clapped' to my head.

Do not forget to shout 'Chai' grin
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: u dont believe such.

lol.........tell me why I should not
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Ovamboland(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
The fact that a character like IBB is opposed to a Buhari presidency shows that the mass appeal he commands is not misplaced.

IBB will forever be comfortable with a corrupt and morally bereft nonentity like Jonathan as that is the only way he will not loose his 50 bedroom hilltop mansion, private jets, investments in power, telecoms et.c in his life time.

Many Kaduna mafia guys are already shitting in their pants as the prospects of Buhari becoming president is closer to their chagrin
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: Lmao @ hands 'clapped' to my head.

Do not forget to shout 'Chai' grin
grin grin grin infact i'l clap my hands to my head, strain my big eyez to d size of that of segun arinze and scream 'chai! Jonathan an'uma mkpogi'. grin
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe:

lol.........tell me why I should not
soyinka also was once part of IBB's govt. So expect him to b on the same page with d corrupt general. I think u need to go to d 1st page of this thread and see the reaction of Tam David west to this baseless coming from those he describe as 'swankingly loud buhari phobes'.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: soyinka also was once part of IBB's govt. So expect him to b on the same page with d corrupt general. I think u need to go to d 1st page of this thread and see the reaction of Tam David west to this baseless coming from those he describe as 'swankingly loud buhari phobes'.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I give up
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by drnoel: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
psucc:

Then evil must slay evil.
IBB cant do it. He will open a pandora's box that will swallow him and the rest whole. They all know that, thats why they all keep quiet and let NIgerians suffer in vain.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I give up
ibb is corrupt; this u knw.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: ibb is corrupt; this u knw.

Yes, but you are accusing Soyinka of being in cahoots with the evil genius to smear Buhari. That is quite low even for the staunchest of Buhari of supporters
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe:

Yes, but you are accusing Soyinka of being in cahoots with the evil genius to smear Buhari. That is quite low even for the staunchest of Buhari of supporters
but u quoted soyinka in ur bid to convince me that buhari corrupt. Does that speak well of even the most abrasive hater of buhari? Are u saying the same ibb never had anything to do with ibb? So expect such statement frm me when u hav those 2 guys calling buhari corrupt and they serve as ur reference to 'butress' ur conviction that buhari is actually corrupt.

1 Like

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: but u quoted soyinka in ur bid to convince me that buhari corrupt. Does that speak well of even the most abrasive hater of buhari? Are u saying the same ibb never had anything to do with ibb? So expect such statement frm me when u hav those 2 guys calling buhari corrupt and they serve as ur reference to 'butress' ur conviction that buhari is actually corrupt.

So anyone who points out Buhari's inadequacies is a Buhari hater undecided I tire for this kain reasoning o. I guess the likes of Babs Fafunwa and Tai Solarin are also corrupt undecided
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijababe:

So anyone who points out Buhari's inadequacies is a Buhari hater undecided I tire for this kain reasoning o. I guess the likes of Babs Fafunwa and Tai Solarin are also corrupt undecided
when ppl cook up stories to put buhari in a bad light and tag him corrupt without facts, u expect us to see them as buhari haters cos they hate GMB for being the only past leader in Nigeria ryt now without a corruption-free history. So expect his haters to want to drag his name in d mud jst to make him look like them(corrupt guys).

1 Like

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
dre247: @funny pikin Kassim Afegbua was the media aide to IBB b4 Gov. Oshiomole took him. Still guess he works with IBB. @topic IBB was 1 time Head of State of this country after Gen. Buhari, he does have some records. Like the saying goes "in every rumor there is always an element of truth".
Sure, and it has taken him 30+ odd years to reveal this "element of truth", right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / Yobe Politics: Can Apc Recant? / Breaking: The Former Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Looses Bid In Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.