Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money (3299 Views)

Ibb Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8b Oil Money / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2liYmJ1aGFyaS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

A complex situation that may be too hot to handle may soon erupt between two former heads of states, General Buhari and General Babangida over political differences. Babagida, we gathered, has threatened to bring up an issue that seems likely to create conflicts if not quenched now.

“On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

The above statement was issued by the former ministry head of states, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua. The gap toothed retired military officer has threatened to expose the shady deals his colleague, General Buhari did while in office as Petroleum Minister.

If you remember, Buhari once held that mouthwatering position during the Murtala/Obasanjo regime in 1976. No fraud was recorded then aside the missing $2.8B conspicuously missing from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank, U.K.

Never knew this country was this rich until this expose came up. So, the honey and milk of this country, which the masses are deprived of, have been audaciously milked with impunity. Who then is the Messiah? God, let thy Kingdom come.

Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22157/33/ibb-sets-to-expose-buhari-over-missing-28b-oil-mon.html

2 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Let's Not Forget. We must always learn from history.

Project Dig Up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by otipoju(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nigeria na my country and I must to do better for am.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by superstar3: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is another beer-parlour news. If someone must expose the looter of our Treasury, it is not going to be IBB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by psucc(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
superstar3: This is another beer-parlour news. If someone must expose the looter of our Treasury, it is not going to be IBB

Then evil must slay evil.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by egift(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
TANoids overfeeding on Cheap Lies. This has been a classic rumours PDP has used over the years to hibernate the gullible.

10 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
www.nigeriafilms.com need i say more?

4 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by focus7: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
IBB has no credibility to accuse anyone of stealing, he should first tell us what happen to the gulf oil money or keep shut forever.

7 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Naija films toh badt!! When part two dey comot??undecided

7 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by mistudreh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
This Op try no be small.... U and ur source I hail una
But why is it that you are putting up lies against Buhari sef... No be only Buhari wan contest nah.
No amount of propaganda and intimidation will stop the wind of change blowing.
You ought to have learn your lessons from the Osun guber election.
The true power belong to the masses... When electorates speak, money keeps silent... U spent billions of naira here in my state, what was the outcome? Nigerian are wise

7 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by nuclearboy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Same stupid story that comes up with insinuations but NO substance every election period

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by atlwireles: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
APC should nominate Buhari, let Nigerians for once see what's in all our closet. Holier than thou to his APC maggots alone. angry
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buhari is never an option. APC preaches CHANGE, but Buhari as a choice is called RECYCLING. Motto of APC should be RECYCLING of FAILED COUPIST.

1 Like

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
if Apc e_magg catch u eh
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by JuanDeDios: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
nuclearboy: Same stupid story that comes up with insinuations but NO substance every election period
Nonsense
Dogs don't eat dogs. There's an elite conspiracy against this country. That's why the likes of Buhari can rest assured their secrets will remain secrets. Babangida is just grandstanding. He will reveal nothing.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by philantoxx(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
I can't vouch for buhari oo!not his P.A
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Been seeing this headline for the last two years. Still waiting for the "exposure".

3 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buhari may well have a dirty past but it wont be made public by IBB. IBB simply has class. For me he is the best in his class of Nigerian Generals!
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by stevecantrell: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Espirit de corps.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by chumakk: 12:54am On Sep 15, 2014
well, I don't buy it

2 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by moneybag100: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Lol...report from Nigeruafilms.com......its really an act.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Birds of a feather...
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Billyonaire: [img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2liYmJ1aGFyaS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

A complex situation that may be too hot to handle may soon erupt between two former heads of states, General Buhari and General Babangida over political differences. Babagida, we gathered, has threatened to bring up an issue that seems likely to create conflicts if not quenched now.

“On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

The above statement was issued by the former ministry head of states, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua. The gap toothed retired military officer has threatened to expose the shady deals his colleague, General Buhari did while in office as Petroleum Minister.

If you remember, Buhari once held that mouthwatering position during the Murtala/Obasanjo regime in 1976. No fraud was recorded then aside the missing $2.8B conspicuously missing from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank, U.K.

Never knew this country was this rich until this expose came up. So, the honey and milk of this country, which the masses are deprived of, have been audaciously milked with impunity. Who then is the Messiah? God, let thy Kingdom come.

Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22157/33/ibb-sets-to-expose-buhari-over-missing-28b-oil-mon.html

@ Bolded 1
Haba.... Una no even edit your cooked tory well... grin grin

@Bolded 2 Try Harder bro, Kassim Afegua is the media aide of Gov Oshiomole of APC....

Try another story undecided tongue tongue

@Bolded 3: tell me why i should take this your source serious... Guy, no be by force to be a blogger na... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by chemali: 2:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Same old lies. You can read Tam David-West's rebuttal below:

But before I address the specifics I will like to remind that some two years ago at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, Victoria Island, Lagos during the Public Presentation of “Who Really Is General Muhammadu Buhari?” (which also includes the said Sixteen ‘Sins’) on 03 March, 2009 I PUBLICLY CHALLENGED all the Buhari-Phobics to a PUBLIC DEBATE on the socalled Buhari ‘Sins.’ I’ve repeated this challenge also on at least three other similar occasions (Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Ibadan).

Suffice it to say that NOBODY, especially the otherwise swankingly loud Buhari phobes, had the boldness or courage to pick up the gauntlet. They simply chickened out. Despicable.

Incidentally, the challenge is still very much OPEN. Facts. Not Fiction.

Either they come out to confront me or they should forever keep their mouths (or pens) in “Permanent Position of SHUT UP” (apology Zebrudayah).

Now, to the specifics:

“The Saga of 53 Bulging Suit Cases”

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. “Bulging,” a cowardly reference to the Nigeria Naira, which colour the Buhari government had changed to frustrate fraudsters. And with a deadline to officially change the OLD currency to the NEW.

Other STUPID insinuations: First, the said “Bulging 53 Suit Cases” belonged to the Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Mustapha Jokolo, the father of Buhari’s ADC, Major Al-Mustapha Jokolo.

Second, ADC Major Jokolo, awed or intimidated the Custom Officers from inspecting the said 53 suitcases of his father.

Third, the Buhari’s government condoned and suppressed the matter with censurable veniality.

THE TRUTH:

One, it is TOTALLY false that the respected Emir came into the country with 53 suit cases “bulging” (or not bulging).

Two, 40 of the said 53 suit cases infact belonged to the Nigerian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, His Excellency Ambassador Dahiru Waziri (and his family). He was returning home to take up another national assignment, State Chief of Protocol (SCOP) to General Buhari.

Three, Nobody ever stopped the airport custom officers from doing their lawful duty.

Four, there was NOT a single Naira in the suit cases.

Five, The Minister of Finance, Dr. Onaolapo O. Soleye, was directed by General Buhari to investigate the ‘juicy’ simmering scandal. Verdict? The Emir was CLEARED. Not a shred of truth in the scandal.

Acknowledgement: I am greatly indebted in gratitude to a respected former Head of State (NOT Buhari) who most graciously supplied me with the information on Ambassador Dahiru Waziri.

All the above are in my “The Sixteen ‘Sins’ of General Muhammadu Buhari.”

Very CONFIDENT General Buhari had on at least two occasions directed probing journalists to go and ask Atiku Abubakar about the suit cases. He was at the material time the Custom Officer on duty at the airport. They are too lazy to go to Atiku. I know him. He will tell them the truth.

President Jonathan and the “53 Suit Cases” Saga:

“I’LL EXPOSE RIBADU, BUHARI – Jonathan” (Front Page Sensation Sunday SUN March 20, 2011).

“PDP exposes Buhari on Corruption * Gets Ribadu’s record ready” (Sunday Tribune 20 March, 2011. Front Page Splash). The paper even carried the pic of a broadly smiling President Jonathan – as if an “Eureka!” scoop.

REACTION:

Monstrous GARBAGE. This NONSENSE. This RUBBISH, was attributed to President Jonathan by one of his topmost Public-Money-Paid handlers, Mike Omeri, Director of Research and Strategy of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

One, Big, Fat Title: “Director of Research and Strategy of the Presidential Campaign Council.” Vacuous. Sterile of “Research.” Empty of “Strategy.” Waste of public funds.

Two, “……..in 1984 General Buhari exhibited double standard in public administration by allowing 52 (sic) suit cases suspected to be filled with hard currency through his ADC….”

Three, the vaunted “Director of Research….” does not even know the number of suit cases at issue, “52” instead of “53”. What a great “Director of Research.”

Four, the great “Director of Research…” was too lazy intellectually and too indolent physically to get hold of copies of the two books on General Buhari op. cit. to be better informed or enlightened. They’ve been at a number of book shops for the past two years.

Or is the great “Director of Research” in fact a misologist? This would be inherently contradictory.

Fallout of “Director of Research” Gaffe and Goof

· “Jonathan suspends campaign director Over Buhari, Ribadu” (Daily SUN March 24, 2011. Front Page Splash).

· “53 suit cases: Jokolo threatens to sue AGF, PDP…..Says he’s ashamed of PDP Ag national chairman” (Daily SUN March 25, 2011 page 11).
OBDURATE MISOLOGY AND PRO-JONATHAN

It seems that some Pro-Jonathan are so photophobic when it comes to enlightenment that no amount of LIGHT beamed on FALSEHOOD can make any dint on their obsessional fancied misology. They are so comfortable with DARKNESS like the men in Plato’s Allegory of the Cave.

In the past few weeks a number of full-page silly adverts against Buhari and Bakare have appeared in the newspapers. But the sponsors decidedly defeated their object because of laziness to update their records of INACCURACIES and IGNORANCE and so they continue to attempt disinforming the public, who are already in possession of the FACTS.

For instance, after all that has been written above (and earlier); after President Jonathan justified ‘sack’ of his Director of Research and Strategy, Mike Omeri, over the BOGUS “53 suit cases” saga (Daily SUN 24 March, 2011. Front Page Splash) a Pro-Jonathan sycophantic group, with the soi-disant tag, “Gbagi Foundation,” STILL had this to say about the said “53 suit cases” in a full page NONSENSICAL advert (Daily SUN 29 March, 2011 page 42): “…during the change of the Nigerian currency, 53 suitcases belonging to the Emir of Gwandu, father of General Buhari’s ADC, Major Jokolo, came into the country and disappeared till today…”

And this is coming after one whole week Jonathan was outraged about the nonsensical disinformation.

Before this silly advert there was one which tried to embarrass Bakare by re-visiting what he had said of Buhari before. No point at all. Human beings and human situations are necessarily DYNAMIC; sometimes even in a state of FLUX. That’s why we have PARADIGM SHIFTS.

In short, there is no big deal that Bakare is now a Running Mate to Buhari.

President Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865) once said that he was prepared to change his mind in the face of New Realities, after all he is a mortal.

Only The Almighty is unmoveably CONSTANT.

Incidentally, the choice of Bakare is said to be another ‘sin’ of Buhari.

In any case Jonathan has changed his mind even in major national issues over dozen times.

“The N2.8 Billion ‘Missing’ Oil Money Poppycock”

Unmitigated NONSENSE. ABSOLUTELY BOGUS. No such money even one dollar of oil money was ever lost.

The Honourable Mr. Justice Ayo Irekefe Judicial Commission of Inquiry on N2.8 Billion Oil Money was unequivocally categorical that NO such money or any oil money ever got missing.

As Minister of Petroleum under Buhari I naturally asked for a copy of the White Paper on the Justice Irekefe’s Judicial Commission. I read it over several times; NOT even a smoking gun.

Furthermore, Buhari ABSOLUTELY has NO hand in the matter.

“It was interesting that Buhari’s name as Minister of Petroleum Resources and Chairman of NNPC was not mentioned” (Obasanjo, In: “Not My Will” (1990) page 222)......

2 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by dre247(m): 2:57am On Sep 15, 2014
@funny pikin Kassim Afegbua was the media aide to IBB b4 Gov. Oshiomole took him. Still guess he works with IBB. @topic IBB was 1 time Head of State of this country after Gen. Buhari, he does have some records. Like the saying goes "in every rumor there is always an element of truth".
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by 1ReBoRn: 3:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Chidi, posting nonsense since 1909 BC

2 Likes

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
superstar3: This is another beer-parlour news. If someone must expose the looter of our Treasury, it is not going to be IBB

It is a proven fact even if the person putting it in the public domain is the devil himself. Only children or those who choose not to read accounts of Buhari's administration believe the halos on his head is not really grey hair of corruption.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
the news is as watery as its source.
Nonsense story cooked in pdp kitchen!
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
patrickmuf: www.nigeriafilms.com need i say more?
can u imagine the source? Dirty thing.
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Caseless: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
atlwireles: APC should nominate Buhari, let Nigerians for once see what's in all our closet. Holier than thou to his APC maggots alone. angry
stop taking 'snuffs'.

1 Like

Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by Truckpusher(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: the news is as watery as its source.
Nonsense story cooked in pdp kitchen!
I bet you would have believed if GEJ was mentioned? tongue
Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by atlwireles: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: stop taking 'snuffs'.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: The Former Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Looses Bid In Court. / Ekweremadu,34 Other Senators Who May Not Return In 2015 [see List] / Traitors Amongst Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.