Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Beauty And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty And Sex (1352 Views)

The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Girls And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty And Sex by Rival(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
I've heard friends say that ugly ladies and those moderately beautiful give it better during penetration.

They also argue that most beautiful ladies are self-centered and egocentric; they think only of their beauty and how the man is lucky to have them and as a result, they tend to be passive during sex while expecting the man to wow them! Though I have my reservations, a part of me still want to believe it could be true!

So nairalanders could there be some truth in this? Or rather, what do you think?
Re: Beauty And Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
hehehehehe...

Beauty and brain...not beauty and sex....
Re: Beauty And Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Spreads mat,waiting for comments
Re: Beauty And Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehe...

Beauty and brains ...not beauty and sex....
This girl,wetin sefMust u always collect my FTC?
Re: Beauty And Sex by rawpadgin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
will u say handsome guys are not good in bed too?

anyway, ur friends are still young & naive

1 Like

Re: Beauty And Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
rawpadgin: will u say handsome guys are not good in bed too?

apparently virgins
Re: Beauty And Sex by Rival(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
rawpadgin: will u say handsome guys are not good in bed too?

Not really... A guy, no matter how handsome, knows that he has a vigorous duty to perfom and the better he is at this the more satisfaction and happiness he gets! On the other hand, a lady can serve her purpose even if she's just tthere!
Re: Beauty And Sex by nanazeez(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Patiently observing
Re: Beauty And Sex by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
uglier chicks give "d lash" easier but i'm not sure about being better

(1) (Reply)

Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... / Bleach"ers" / My Primary 4 Teacher Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.