Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Muslims Go To Heaven? (4968 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Eblinksflex: This question is something that has been bothering me and i know some of you are asking the same questions too.

Will muslims go to heaven?considering the fact that the bible said in John 14:6 that know know one will come to the father except through Him.Does this mean that non christians will not be going to heaven?

Jesus said that, if one is not born from water and spirit, he will not enter into the kingdom of heavens. John 3:3-6

Are muslims born again?

If not, what do you think is the implication of Jesus words?
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
fortran12: what is the source of the text above?
Remember when your Lord said to the angels: 'Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.' They said: 'Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorify You with praises and thanks (exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You.' Allah said: 'I know that which you do not know.'

Allah taught Adam all the names of everything, then He showed them to the angels and said: "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." They (angels) said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise."

He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names," and when he had informed them of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen in the heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been hiding?"

Remember when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourself before Adam" They prostrated except Iblis, he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers(disobedient to Allah)."

We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimeen (wrongdoers)."

Then the Satan made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down all with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."

Then Adam received from his Lord Words. His Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the most Merciful.

We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve. But those who disbelieve and belie Our Ayah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, and signs and revelations, etc) such are the dwellers of the Fire, they shall abide therein forever." (Chapter 2:30-39, Qur'an).
Almighty Allah also revealed:
"And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the noble shape of a human being), then We told the angels, "Prostrate to Adam", and they prostrated, except Iblis, he refused to be those who prostrate.

Allah said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not postrate when I commanded you?"

Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire and him You created from clay."

Allah said: "O Iblis get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out for you are of those humiliated and disgraced."

Iblis said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (Day of Resurrection)."

Allah said: "You are of those allowed respite."

Iblis said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (they will not be dutiful to You)."

Allah said: "Get out from Paradise, disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."

"And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise, and eat thereof as you both wish, but approach not this tree otherwise you both will be of the Zalimeen (unjust and wrongdoers)."

Then Satan whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts before, he said:" Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." Satan swore by Allah to them both saying: "Verily I am one of the sincere well wishers for you both."

So he misled them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to stick together the leaves of Paradise over themselves (in order to cover their shame). Their Lord called out to them saying "Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you, Verily Satan is an open enemy unto you?"

They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers." Allah said: "Get down one of you an enemy to the other (i.e. Adam, Eve, and Satan etc). On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment, for a time." He said: "therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (resurrected)." (Chapter 7:11-25 Qur'an).

We imagine when Allah the Almighty decided to create Adam: He addressed His angels and told them to prostrate before him. He did not mean to ask their opinion or take their advice, for He is above that. Allah the Exalted told them that He was going to create a vicegerent on the earth who would have children and grandchildren who would corrupt the earth and shed each other's blood. That is why the angels said to Allah the Almighty: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood!" (Chapter 2:30 Quran).
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
malvisguy212: according to this verse, all prophet are to come through the descendant of isaac and jacob.God say the convenant he promise to abraham is EVERLASTING (FOREVER) no prophet are to come through ishmeal instead because he was the son of abraham God made him a great nation but the prophethood are to come through isaac and jacob.

You say allah give jesus the gospel.if it not the gospel we have now, provide the gospel let compared it with the one we have now.

The truth with all due respect is there are various versions of the Bible. The true message of Jesus Christ is pure and that is why God revealed the Quran to support the Gospel. Nothing can be added to it and nothing can be taken away from it.
Finding the Gospel in its true form is a task that may never happen. I'm a muslim and I believe in the all the books revealed by God and try to obey the Quran commandments to the best of my ability even though I'm not perfect
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by fortran12: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimond101:
Remember when your Lord said to the angels: 'Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.' They said: 'Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorify You with praises and thanks (exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You.' Allah said: 'I know that which you do not know.'

Allah taught Adam all the names of everything, then He showed them to the angels and said: "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." They (angels) said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise."

He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names," and when he had informed them of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen in the heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been hiding?"

Remember when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourself before Adam" They prostrated except Iblis, he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers(disobedient to Allah)."

We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimeen (wrongdoers)."

Then the Satan made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down all with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."

Then Adam received from his Lord Words. His Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the most Merciful.

We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve. But those who disbelieve and belie Our Ayah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, and signs and revelations, etc) such are the dwellers of the Fire, they shall abide therein forever." (Chapter 2:30-39, Qur'an).
Almighty Allah also revealed:
"And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the noble shape of a human being), then We told the angels, "Prostrate to Adam", and they prostrated, except Iblis, he refused to be those who prostrate.

Allah said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not postrate when I commanded you?"

Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire and him You created from clay."

Allah said: "O Iblis get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out for you are of those humiliated and disgraced."

Iblis said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (Day of Resurrection)."

Allah said: "You are of those allowed respite."

Iblis said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (they will not be dutiful to You)."

Allah said: "Get out from Paradise, disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."

"And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise, and eat thereof as you both wish, but approach not this tree otherwise you both will be of the Zalimeen (unjust and wrongdoers)."

Then Satan whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts before, he said:" Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." Satan swore by Allah to them both saying: "Verily I am one of the sincere well wishers for you both."

So he misled them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to stick together the leaves of Paradise over themselves (in order to cover their shame). Their Lord called out to them saying "Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you, Verily Satan is an open enemy unto you?"

They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers." Allah said: "Get down one of you an enemy to the other (i.e. Adam, Eve, and Satan etc). On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment, for a time." He said: "therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (resurrected)." (Chapter 7:11-25 Qur'an).

We imagine when Allah the Almighty decided to create Adam: He addressed His angels and told them to prostrate before him. He did not mean to ask their opinion or take their advice, for He is above that. Allah the Exalted told them that He was going to create a vicegerent on the earth who would have children and grandchildren who would corrupt the earth and shed each other's blood. That is why the angels said to Allah the Almighty: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood!" (Chapter 2:30 Quran).

Ok then, we are talking about Jesus and blood shedding to know
about Jesus read his words in the bible. This will tell you why Jesus had to shed his blood
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
fortran12:

Ok then, we are talking about Jesus and blood shedding to know
about Jesus read his words in the bible. This will tell you why Jesus had to shed his blood

Like I said earlier on the truth stands clearly from falsehood. The Quran verses you just commented on must have definately sounded familiar to what you read in the bible and even more details of what you didn't know.
Jesus wasn't crucified is what God tells us in the Quran:
verse 4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by fortran12: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimond101:

Like I said earlier on the truth stands clearly from falsehood. The Quran verses you just commented on must have definately sounded familiar to what you read in the bible and even more details of what you didn't know.
Jesus wasn't crucified is what God tells us in the Quran:
verse 4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
Should we start talkin about the authenticity of the sources, don't get me started o.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
fortran12:
Should we start talkin about the authenticity of the sources, don't get me started o.

Authenticity of the sources? The source is from the creator in a revelation that remains unchanged till the end of the world. Nothing can be added to it and nothing can be subtracted from it. Even if all the Quran were to be destroyed it would come back out because over a million people have memorised it from the beginning to the end.

Arguing about the source would be of no use since you would only want to ensure you don't loose the argument and I wouldn't even do that because what you will believe you will believe and what you won't, you won't. There's enough information on the Internet if you seek platforms to answer your questions.

And finally we are in the end times what is happening around the world making Islam look like the worst religion to be in should make you research more into Islam. Satan and his allies are working hard to ensure people don't even think Islam and make people hate Islam.

Islam preaches peaceful coexistence amongst people irrespective of their faith, race, status etc. And Islam doesn't promote hatred, violence, and other evil things.

May God guide us all to the straight path and make us people that would inherit his paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by boykas(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u are just contradicting ur self sir... Read John 14..... Dia is just one way... I am sorry for any oda religion reading dis... That way is Jesus... Forget what moses did... Wen u are in Jesus u are living under his love

I cant believe when dis person said forget abt wt moses said, and in some part of the bible they believe and now forget abt it...am really confused abt der bible sha, May God deliver us from people who praise another man when the man himself says do not praise me in john 5:41

may God deliver them, they r really confuse

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Ochoiho: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

You don't need to be sorry sir. The truth stands clearly from falsehood. Every child was born in a pure state to worship God alone without associating partners in worship with him. The family you get born into converts you into whatever believe you may have today (Hindu,Judaism,Christianity etc).
The God of Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Noah, Joseph, Isaac, John the Baptist, Solomon, Jesus, Mohammed is ONE. He does not have partners in his dominion. He is not a man and neither does he sleep nor slumber. He creates and Wasn't created. He gives life and gives death to whoever he please. The God of Jesus is who I worship as a muslim. And that is why you can never be a muslim if you don't believe in Jesus and his teachings. But a muslim does not worship Jesus like christians do because Jesus is a creation of God as I have explained above. While the God of the universe remains uncreated. There is more to life than that which meets the eyes. That is why God has blessed the fortunate ones amongst we humans to be able to use our intellect to know who our creator is. God is One. Worship him alone! That is the straight path.

Well, the God of Jesus and Mohammed are not the same. Their life style and messages are completely in variance. One teaches that you can only get to Heaven my killing an infidel, ambushing them. the other (Jesus) teaches that you need to believe in Him, be washed by His blood and Live in holiness afterwards to get to Heaven. One gave all He had including his Life for His discipline. the other was engage in killing and looking people's property till death and taught his disciple to do the same to propagate the religion. They did not receive their inspiration from the same source. You will one day realise that Allah is not God but a demon(satan) parading as one. there is no Heaven or Virgin any where for any Muslim. the only half truth in the Koran is the portion that says all Muslim will go to Hell and wait till the day of Judgment before Allah come to their rescue. The Truth is that Allah will not come for any rescue but will also be tormented forever in the lake of fire. Why will you wait to accept the truth in Hell?
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
[b][/b]one of the world's greatest problems is religious intolerance.Have gone through lots of educating contributions,but we are yet to acknowledge a general truth
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

The truth with all due respect is there are various versions of the Bible. The true message of Jesus Christ is pure and that is why God revealed the Quran to support the Gospel. Nothing can be added to it and nothing can be taken away from it.
Finding the Gospel in its true form is a task that may never happen. I'm a muslim and I believe in the all the books revealed by God and try to obey the Quran commandments to the best of my ability even though I'm not perfect
i was ban that why i did not reply you.

You said jesus christ message is pure? Then, no neeed for quran, as we already have the pure message of christ.

You said finding the gospel is a task? So allah guid the quran but fail to guid the message of Jesus? Allah said in the quran that non can change his word.......saying the gospel is currupt, it make allah weak.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: i was ban that why i did not reply you.

You said jesus christ message is pure? Then, no neeed for quran, as we already have the pure message of christ.

You said finding the gospel is a task? So allah guid the quran but fail to guid the message of Jesus? Allah said in the quran that non can change his word.......saying the gospel is currupt, it make allah weak.

Like I said God revealed 404 books and they were all summarised into 4 books Psalms, Torah, Gospel and Quran. God keeps sending different messenger to us. So if you deny the Torah sent to Moses and the Psalms then you don't Truely believe in God. The Jews deny Jesus. The christians deny Mohammed.
I never told you the gospel is corrupt. God guided the gospel of Jesus. But the bibles we have nowadays are of different versions. And there pure gospel which Jesus brought is the truth. The pure gospel is what Jesus said. Not what was reported. If you can find it then good for you.
The Jews earned the anger of God cause Jesus brought the truth to them but yet refused to believe. During the time of Jesus did the people worship Jesus? Did Mary worship Jesus? Who did Moses pray to? Who did Abraham pray to?
We have been given brain to think and the reality is even though no messenger was sent our natural instint tells us to worship God alone.
God almighty is not weak.
Allah is arabic for God
Olorun is yoruba for God
Chineke is Igbo for God
Ubanghiji is Hausa for God
So worship God alone and don't ascribe partners with him. That is the straight path.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Iamheritage(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jesus christ says "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN GET TO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN EXCEPT THROUGH ME" So it is left to each person to either believe jesus or call him a "liar" by not following him
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Iamheritage: Jesus christ says "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN GET TO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN EXCEPT THROUGH ME" So it is left to each person to either believe jesus or call him a "liar" by not following him
WHEN JEUSUS SAYS THAT
DID U KNOW THE MEANING WHAT IT MEANS IS NOBODY CAN PRAY TO GOD WITHOUT FOLLOWING HIS TEACHING.......AND SERIOUSLY WE MUSLIM FOLLOW JESUS MORE THAN YOU DO......BUT I WONT POST IT NOW UNLESS YOU DEMAND FOR IT

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ochoiho:

Well, the God of Jesus and Mohammed are not the same. Their life style and messages are completely in variance. One teaches that you can only get to Heaven my killing an infidel, ambushing them. the other (Jesus) teaches that you need to believe in Him, be washed by His blood and Live in holiness afterwards to get to Heaven. One gave all He had including his Life for His discipline. the other was engage in killing and looking people's property till death and taught his disciple to do the same to propagate the religion. They did not receive their inspiration from the same source. You will one day realise that Allah is not God but a demon(satan) parading as one. there is no Heaven or Virgin any where for any Muslim. the only half truth in the Koran is the portion that says all Muslim will go to Hell and wait till the day of Judgment before Allah come to their rescue. The Truth is that Allah will not come for any rescue but will also be tormented forever in the lake of fire. Why will you wait to accept the truth in Hell?

I wouldn't even have replied you but what i'll say is Get a Quran and read the english translation. When you finish reading it you can tell me with certainty what the Quran says. Each verse was revealed for a reason. You can also read the Tafseer( Literal meaning / Origination of the Quran).

The behaviour of some evil muslims doesn't mean that they are behaving in line with what Islam preaches.

I am a muslim and most of my friends are christian. It is the family you get born into that converts you to whatever faith you are today but conviction that make you realise that only God deserves to be worshipped.

Religious intolerance is an issue we need to address. Saying your fellow man would go to hell simply because they don't share the same believe as you is a judgement too big for you to say. And I know weather you are born again or not in your believe, it's only God that can decide who can enter paradise. Religious intolerance is what we are facing in Nigeria. And satan has taken advantage of it to make people perpetrate evil acts. Only people that worship God alone without ascribing partners can enter paradise don't be decieved.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by fortran12: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=kimond101]

Authenticity of the sources? The source is from the creator in a revelation that remains unchanged till the end of the world. Nothing can be added to it and nothing can be subtracted from it. Even if all the Quran were to be destroyed it would come back out because over a million people have memorised it from the beginning to the end.

Arguing about the source would be of no use since you would only want to ensure you don't loose the argument and I wouldn't even do that because what you will believe you will believe and what you won't, you won't. There's enough information on the Internet if you seek platforms to answer your questions.

And finally we are in the end times what is happening around the world making Islam look like the worst religion to be in should make you research more into Islam. Satan and his allies are working hard to ensure people don't even think Islam and make people hate Islam.

Islam preaches peaceful coexistence amongst people irrespective of their faith, race, status etc. And Islam doesn't promote hatred, violence, and other evil things.

May God guide us all to the straight path and make us people that would inherit his paradise.

[/quote ]

I have issues with the authenticity of the Koran, the issue about making Islam look bad, the answer is on the bible,Ishmael through whom the religion came through is under a curse - genesis 16:11-12-- he shall be a wild donkey of a man,his hand against everyone and everyone's hand against him. Only God can remove this curse. That is why Jesus came, hung on a cross and died to exchange your life for his ]
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=fortran12][/quote]

And have you read the English translation of a Quran before. It would do you no harm picking it up and reading it during your leisure to try to know what it says cause and you can take it up like you do read novel.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=kimond101]

I wouldn't even have replied you but what i'll say is Get a Quran and read the english translation. When you finish reading it you can tell me with certainty what the Quran says. Each verse was revealed for a reason. You can also read the Tafseer( Literal meaning / Origination of the Quran).

The behaviour of some evil muslims doesn't mean that they are behaving in line with what Islam preaches.

I am a muslim and most of my friends are christian. It is the family you get b

my brother i love your arguement,i am a christain,but i have very good muslim friends,that are like a family to me,they lóok harmless.Personally i feel we should all respect another persons religious belief,that i am a christain doesn't make the islamic religion wrong and that you are a muslim doesn't make christianity wrong.
That we call on jesus doesn't make us wrong,so we should all respect one another and ask God the revealer of all truth to reveal the truth to us.Once again nice arguement my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by fortran12: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by malvisguy212: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

Like I said God revealed 404 books and they were all summarised into 4 books Psalms, Torah, Gospel and Quran. God keeps sending different messenger to us. So if you deny the Torah sent to Moses and the Psalms then you don't Truely believe in God. The Jews deny Jesus. The christians deny Mohammed.
I never told you the gospel is corrupt. God guided the gospel of Jesus. But the bibles we have nowadays are of different versions. And there pure gospel which Jesus brought is the truth. The pure gospel is what Jesus said. Not what was reported. If you can find it then good for you.
The Jews earned the anger of God cause Jesus brought the truth to them but yet refused to believe. During the time of Jesus did the people worship Jesus? Did Mary worship Jesus? Who did Moses pray to? Who did Abraham pray to?
We have been given brain to think and the reality is even though no messenger was sent our natural instint tells us to worship God alone.
God almighty is not weak.
Allah is arabic for God
Olorun is yoruba for God
Chineke is Igbo for God
Ubanghiji is Hausa for God
So worship God alone and don't ascribe partners with him. That is the straight path.
you are still saying the same thing, but this time you twist it now, the bible is not currupt, and the gospel God gave jesus, can you show me, let compear it with the bible.

Leave the issue of allah is God,olorun is God e.t.c....

Let me ask you, a man born of the'spirit of God, who will be his father?
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: you are still saying the same thing, but this time you twist it now, the bible is not currupt, and the gospel God gave jesus, can you show me, let compear it with the bible.

Leave the issue of allah is God,olorun is God e.t.c....

Let me ask you, a man born of the'spirit of God, who will be his father?

The gospel of Jesus is the truth cause Jesus never lie. And I believe in his gospel. Jesus spoke a language when he was on earth. And the pure language Jesus spoke to convey his message is different from reading the translations that you don't have the original text. That is why when you see a Quran it has Arabic and English. Arabic is the revelation while English is Translation which may vary depending on the readers comprehension of the text.
You ask me to show you the gospel is the reason why God sent the Quran. Because you are the one meant to show me the pure Gospel of Jesus in its original form which you then generate all the literal meanings you have in the Bible today. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the Bible is 100% wrong but what I say is the bible has been diluted with the word of man aswell and word of God. And that is why there are different versions with different meanings. So what I believe in is the Gospel and other messages of previous messangers.
Permit me to use question to answer the question you asked. Jesus who is a word of God with a mother and no father doesn't mean God is his father. Same way Adam was a word of God doesn't mean God is his father and mother? As I explained earlier : God created Adam from nothing (Clay), Eve from Adam(Man), Jesus from Mary (Woman) and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). Its a display of the power of God and what he's capable of doing. He owns us all and he can decide whatever wonder he wants wih us.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by malvisguy212: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

The gospel of Jesus is the truth cause Jesus never lie. And I believe in his gospel. Jesus spoke a language when he was on earth. And the pure language Jesus spoke to convey his message is different from reading the translations that you don't have the original text. That is why when you see a Quran it has Arabic and English. Arabic is the revelation while English is Translation which may vary depending on the readers comprehension of the text.
You ask me to show you the gospel is the reason why God sent the Quran. Because you are the one meant to show me the pure Gospel of Jesus in its original form which you then generate all the literal meanings you have in the Bible today. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the Bible is 100% wrong but what I say is the bible has been diluted with the word of man aswell and word of God. And that is why there are different versions with different meanings. So what I believe in is the Gospel and other messages of previous messangers.
Permit me to use question to answer the question you asked. Jesus who is a word of God with a mother and no father doesn't mean God is his father. Same way Adam was a word of God doesn't mean God is his father and mother? As I explained earlier : God created Adam from nothing (Clay), Eve from Adam(Man), Jesus from Mary (Woman) and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). Its a display of the power of God and what he's capable of doing. He owns us all and he can decide whatever wonder he wants wih us.
you guys say Allah send down the quran from heaven, which mean it supposed to be 100% accurate,but there are a lot of error in it(i will post it at your command) ,God cannot make this type of mistake,this is the truth, God inspire the men to write his word 2nd timothy 3:16.

I believe in the gospel in the bible, but you dont, so you are the one to show me the gospel you believe in

you are still saying the same thing bro, men dilute the gospel mean allah did not protect his word he give to jesus,this mean allah is weak.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by fortran12: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

And have you read the English translation of a Quran before. It would do you no harm picking it up and reading it during your leisure to try to know what it says cause and you can take it up like you do read novel.
I have read the English version of the Koran several times
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: you guys say Allah send down the quran from heaven, which mean it supposed to be 100% accurate,but there are a lot of error in it(i will post it at your command) ,God cannot make this type of mistake,this is the truth, God inspire the men to write his word 2nd timothy 3:16.

I believe in the gospel in the bible, but you dont, so you are the one to show me the gospel you believe in

you are still saying the same thing bro, men dilute the gospel mean allah did not protect his word he give to jesus,this mean allah is weak.

You didn't answer my previous question tho'

I am not an Imam neither am I a sheik but I am a guy who tries to seek knowledge about what the truth is. There isn't mistake in what God reveals. And God hasn't created mankind or jinnkind except to worship him.

God is not weak. That is why he has sent down the Quran that cannot be corrupted by any man. And I believe in everything God has revealed. It is now your option to decide whether to accept the truth or not.

If you want more debate: you can research online or read a Quran with an open mind.

We can talk on and on about this matter but the truth still stands God that created you is the God that created me and everything in this world. He doesn't have partner neither does he get tired. He does as he wills by his power and majesty and degrees as he wants by his honour.

May God forgive me for any mistake I made in typing.

To you is your religion, to me is mine. Its been a pleasure deliberating with you sir. May God guide us all to the straight path and make us inmates of paradise.

I'm out of this thread.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by malvisguy212: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

I am a muslim and most of my friends are christian. It is the family you get born into that converts you to whatever faith you are today but conviction that make you realise that only God deserves to be worshipped.

Religious intolerance is an issue we need to address. Saying your fellow man would go to hell simply because they don't share the same believe as you is a judgement too big for you to say. And I know weather you are born again or not in your believe, it's only God that can decide who can enter paradise. Religious intolerance is what we are facing in Nigeria. And satan has taken advantage of it to make people perpetrate evil acts. Only people that worship God alone without ascribing partners can enter paradise don't be decieved.
yes every verse wer reavel for reason.

- Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi: When the messenger of God saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them
shunning the message he had brought to them from God, he longed
in his soul that something would come to him from God which would
reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his
eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of
the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an
outcome. Then God revealedsad171)

"By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he
deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire..." and when he came to the words: Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the
other? Satan cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he
desired to bring to his people, the words: "These are the high flying cranes; verily their intercession is accepted
with approval.

(172) When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and
delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they
listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their
prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from God, did
not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake. When he came to the
prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their prophet, trusting in the
message which he had brought and following his example.the pagans even prostrate with him.this development was so pleasant to the quraysh that some people say the quraysh has accepted islam.

Then Gabriel came to the Messenger of God and said,
"Muhammad, what have you done? You have recited to the people
that which I did not bring to you from God, and you have said that which was not said to you." Then the messenger of God was much
grieved and feared God greatly, but God sent down a revelation to
him, for He was merciful to him, consoling him and making the
matter light for him, informing him that there had never been a
prophet or a messenger before him who desired as he desired and
wished as he wished but that Satan had cast words into his recitation, as he had cast words on Muhammad's tongue. Then God cancelled
what Satan had thus cast, and established his verses by telling him
that he was like other prophets and messengers, and revealed: "Never did we send a messenger or a prophet before you but that
when he recited (the Message) Satan cast words into his recitation
(umniyyah). God abrogates what Satan casts. The God established his
verses. God is knower, wise. (174) Thus God removed the sorrow from his messenger, reassured him
about that which he had feared and cancelled the words which Satan
had cast on his tongue, that their gods were the high flying cranes
whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed,
following the mention of "al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the
other," the words: "Are yours the males and his the females? That indeed were an unfair
division! They are but names which you have named, you and your
fathers." to the words: to whom he wills and accept (175) This means, how can the intercession of their gods avail with God? When Muhammad brought a revelation from God canceling what
Satan had cast on the tongue of His prophet, the Quraysh
said,"Muhammad has repented of what he said concerning the
position of your gods with God, and has altered it and brought
something else." Those two phrases which Satan had cast on the
tongue of the Messenger of God were in the mouth of every polytheists, and they became even more ill-disposed and more
violent in their persecution of those of them who had accepted Islam
and followed the messenger of God.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by malvisguy212: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimond101:

You didn't answer my previous question tho'

I am not an Imam neither am I a sheik but I am a guy who tries to seek knowledge about what the truth is. There isn't mistake in what God reveals. And God hasn't created mankind or jinnkind except to worship him.

God is not weak. That is why he has sent down the Quran that cannot be corrupted by any man. And I believe in everything God has revealed. It is now your option to decide whether to accept the truth or not.

If you want more debate: you can research online or read a Quran with an open mind.

We can talk on and on about this matter but the truth still stands God that created you is the God that created me and everything in this world. He doesn't have partner neither does he get tired. He does as he wills by his power and majesty and degrees as he wants by his honour.

May God forgive me for any mistake I made in typing.

To you is your religion, to me is mine. Its been a pleasure deliberating with you sir. May God guide us all to the straight path and make us inmates of paradise.

I'm out of this thread.

Peace.
i respect your belief, i ask you qustion but honestly i do not ask for answer because deep inside you, you know the answer.i have many reaason not to believe in muhammad, aparet from all the prophet, his lifstyl is diff from them.

In the quran all promise the christians heaven , now if the christians gospel is capable of taking us to heaven, no need for the quran.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: yes every verse wer reavel for reason.

- Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi: When the messenger of God saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them
shunning the message he had brought to them from God, he longed
in his soul that something would come to him from God which would
reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his
eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of
the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an
outcome. Then God revealedsad171)

"By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he
deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire..." and when he came to the words: Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the
other? Satan cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he
desired to bring to his people, the words: "These are the high flying cranes; verily their intercession is accepted
with approval.

(172) When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and
delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they
listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their
prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from God, did
not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake. When he came to the
prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their prophet, trusting in the
message which he had brought and following his example.the pagans even prostrate with him.this development was so pleasant to the quraysh that some people say the quraysh has accepted islam.

Then Gabriel came to the Messenger of God and said,
"Muhammad, what have you done? You have recited to the people
that which I did not bring to you from God, and you have said that which was not said to you." Then the messenger of God was much
grieved and feared God greatly, but God sent down a revelation to
him, for He was merciful to him, consoling him and making the
matter light for him, informing him that there had never been a
prophet or a messenger before him who desired as he desired and
wished as he wished but that Satan had cast words into his recitation, as he had cast words on Muhammad's tongue. Then God cancelled
what Satan had thus cast, and established his verses by telling him
that he was like other prophets and messengers, and revealed: "Never did we send a messenger or a prophet before you but that
when he recited (the Message) Satan cast words into his recitation
(umniyyah). God abrogates what Satan casts. The God established his
verses. God is knower, wise. (174) Thus God removed the sorrow from his messenger, reassured him
about that which he had feared and cancelled the words which Satan
had cast on his tongue, that their gods were the high flying cranes
whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed,
following the mention of "al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the
other," the words: "Are yours the males and his the females? That indeed were an unfair
division! They are but names which you have named, you and your
fathers." to the words: to whom he wills and accept (175) This means, how can the intercession of their gods avail with God? When Muhammad brought a revelation from God canceling what
Satan had cast on the tongue of His prophet, the Quraysh
said,"Muhammad has repented of what he said concerning the
position of your gods with God, and has altered it and brought
something else." Those two phrases which Satan had cast on the
tongue of the Messenger of God were in the mouth of every polytheists, and they became even more ill-disposed and more
violent in their persecution of those of them who had accepted Islam
and followed the messenger of God.

grin I THINK I HAVE EXPLAIN SOME OF THIS BEFORE BUT BECUSE U ARE BIAS BUT I JUST WANT TOTELL U D TRUTH THAT ALL WHAT U POSTED IS NONSENSE NO WONDER U RAN FROM MY THREAD WHEN U SEE THE TRUTH RELIGION IS NOT WHAT WE ENGAGE IN BECAUSE WE ARE BORN IN IT ,IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING WE PRACTICE BECAUSE WE CONSIDER IT A WAY I WILL ADVICE U TO FOLLOW THE TRUTH
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by merieam16(f): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
gatiano: Most definately, assuredly! A muslim will be in heaven or Hereafter. here (on earth) after (after the rule of devil).
Islam is submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD). A Muslim is a person who submit to the will of GOD
A Christian is a person who follow in the steps and teachings of Jesus, Jesus submitted to the will of ALLAH, Jesus is a Muslim.
grin grin grin you really got me roll
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by merieam16(f): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
gatiano: Most definately, assuredly! A muslim will be in heaven or Hereafter. here (on earth) after (after the rule of devil).
Islam is submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD). A Muslim is a person who submit to the will of GOD
A Christian is a person who follow in the steps and teachings of Jesus, Jesus submitted to the will of ALLAH, Jesus is a Muslim.
grin grin grin you really got me rolling
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: i respect your belief, i ask you qustion but honestly i do not ask for answer because deep inside you, you know the answer.i have many reaason not to believe in muhammad, aparet from all the prophet, his lifstyl is diff from them.

In the quran all promise the christians heaven , now if the christians gospel is capable of taking us to heaven, no need for the quran.
PLS SIR I NEED THE VERSE IN THE QURAN THAT PROMISE U PEOPLE HEAVEN.......I BET WITH YOU NO VERSE IN THE QURAN SAYS SO
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
merieam16: grin grin grin you really got me roll
HE IS RIGHT WITH WHAT HE SAID BECAUSE ALL CHRISTIANS NOWADAYS ARE ANTICHRIST JESUS IS A PROPHET THEY CALL HIM GOD
Matthew 21:11 And the crowds were saying, "This is the
prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.
John 7:40 Some of the people therefore, when they heard
these words, were saying, "This certainly is the Prophet."
O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not
exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but
the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary),
was no more than a Messenger of Allah' and His Word, ("Be!"
- and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a
spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His
Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for
you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him
(Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all
that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is
All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.
THEY ARE ANTICHRIST!
jesus condemn payment
of interesT when we try to establish islamic banking with
interest free loan CAN OPPOSED IT reference l- Imran
{3:130} “O ye who believed! Devour not usury, doubling and
quadrupling (the sum lent). Observe your duty to Allah, that
ye may be successful.” Another message is repeated in:
Surah, Al-Baqara {2:188} “And eat not up your property
among yourselves in vanity, nor seek by it to gain the
hearing of the judges that ye may knowingly devour a portion
of the property of others wrongfully.” What does the Christian
book has to say concerning Interest and Bribery? Is it really
there in the Bible? Yes! Why is C.A.N against it? I don’t
know……….. Then, they are the Biggest Anti-Christ that I have
ever seen………….. Exodus 23:8 "And thou shalt take no bribe:
for a bribe blindeth them that have sight, and ruins the cause
of those who are the righteous.” Warning against Bribery!
What about Interest? Let’s examine this verse again: Exodus
22:25 “If thou lend money to any of my people with thee that
is poor, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shall
ye lay upon him interest.” Similar message is also repeated
in the Book of Deuteronomy: Deuteronomy 23:19 "Thou shalt
not lend upon interest to thy brother; interest of money,
interest of victuals, interest of anything that is lent upon
interest.” THE BIBLE SAID U SHOULD COVER UR HEAD U
OPPOSE IT( 1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who
prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her
head, for that is one and the same as if her head were
shaved) WHEN AREGBESHOLA RAISED THE ISSUE OF
COVERING HEAD IN OSUN CAN OPPOSE IT WHAT AN ANTI
CHRIST i know u will said it is only when they want topray
pls dont children pray in school on assembly ground.....dont
they pray before eating?......all christians nowadays are anti
christ THE BIBLE SAID WOMEN SHOULD NOT TALK IN
CHURCH U PEOPLE WENT TO ORGANISE CHOIR EVEN NOW
WOMEN ARE NOW PASTORS( - I Corinthians 14:34-35: Let
your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not
permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be
under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn
any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a
shame for women to speak in the church.) JESUS PRAY U
NEVER DID THAT INSTEAD U CRITICISE MUSLIMS FOR
BOWING THEIR HEAD( DISCRIPTION OF SOLAT IN THE
BIBLE "Ezra the scribe stood on a high wooden platform
(ready for solat) that had been made for the occasion. To his
right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah, and
Maaseiah. To his left stood Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah,
Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah, and
Meshullam." (Nehemiah 8:4)."And Ezra opened the book in
the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the people
(imam) and when he opened it, all the people stood
up:" (Nehemiah 8:5)."Then Ezra praised the LORD(takbiratul
iram), the great God, and all the people chanted, "Amen!
Amen!" as they lifted their hands. Then they bowed down
(rukuh) and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the
ground(sujud)." (Nehemiah 8:6).......DID U DO THIS? WHAT
AN ANTICHRIST....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Where In Nigeria Can One Find Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age, And Such. / Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.