Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State (2337 Views)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Kutunban: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
According to Daily Trust, Residents who got free and ran away said that the group kidnapped at least about 50 young women in Gulak town on saturday as the victims were assembled at a preaching ground.

Boko haram has been controling the areas of Madagali, Gulak and Michika, damaging lives and properties in the area.

One man known as Tija told reporters that he was trapped in a village near Gulak before his subsequent escape on Sunday.

He said that the women were loaded on to several vans and then taken away.

He said: “Some women brought the news that Boko Haram forcefully took some of them away including a sister in law to a friend of mine. The situation is getting worse by the day, our hope is that this problem will end one day”.

A resident of Husra village in Michika Local Government Area, Musa Uba said : “They conducted preaching sessions to attract converts to their sect but people only listened out of fear.

They next day they asked if anybody wanted to join them but there was no response, so they selected many healthy looking young men and asked them to go with them. One of the victims is my relative who did body building exercise regularly.

A politician in the area named Maina Ularamu said: “the information I have is that they selected some women and locked them in the local government source :http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/breaking-boko-haram-kidnap-50-women-in-adamawa.html
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by coolebux(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
I thought our soldiers have finally agreed to fight insurgency

Why the victory chants when these wicked hausa men are still the resilient predators of defenseless women

Or are we in n/l waiting for the first lady's speech to sell our stickers.

Hausa elders, you had better called these "heroes" of your's to order or foresee the mad over-fed dogs bitting the masters

meanwhile, I'm again the honourable F T C for the 2nd time today
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by stanogb(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Before you crucify GEJ read this:

Every nation has challenges and Nigeria is not an exception.
The opposition which has hijacked Bokoharam should remember that Nigeria belongs to all of us.

By opposition i mean Anti-Nigerians at home and abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by peteregwu(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kutunban: According to Daily Trust, Residents who got free and ran away said that the group kidnapped at least about 50 young women in Gulak town on saturday as the victims were assembled at a preaching ground.

Boko haram has been controling the areas of Madagali, Gulak and Michika, damaging lives and properties in the area.

One man known as Tija told reporters that he was trapped in a village near Gulak before his subsequent escape on Sunday.

He said that the women were loaded on to several vans and then taken away.

He said: “Some women brought the news that Boko Haram forcefully took some of them away including a sister in law to a friend of mine. The situation is getting worse by the day, our hope is that this problem will end one day”.

A resident of Husra village in Michika Local Government Area, Musa Uba said : “They conducted preaching sessions to attract converts to their sect but people only listened out of fear.

They next day they asked if anybody wanted to join them but there was no response, so they selected many healthy looking young men and asked them to go with them. One of the victims is my relative who did body building exercise regularly.

A politician in the area named Maina Ularamu said: “the information I have is that they selected some women and locked them in the local government

pls, source of your news here?
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
let the dead bury their dead!
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by oduastates: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa o .
30 thousand soldiers /police to rig ekiti and osun election.
Nobody to defend these poor women.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Trailblazer1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Despite that the odds are against us as a nation, owing to the increase of bokoharam sympathisers and evil media propaganda including hidden foreign agenda in a bid to fulfill their "divided Nigeria" prophecy.

EVIL WILL NOT OVERCOME GOOD.

WE SHALL WIN THIS WAR OVER TERRORISM.

I will like to beg the opposition party not to use this as a means of scoring cheap political point because we the citizenry are the ones on the receiving end. Why not join hands together to fight our common enemy 'bokoharam' .
I don't have another country to call my own. I don't even have a visa to Ghana.

Btw, we're not even done with #bringbackourgirls campaign. How do we start #bringbackourwomen.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Plus10(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Source?
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by peteregwu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls give us the source, don't just post what you don't know.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
#BringBackOurWomen.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by brownlord: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
oduastates: Na wa o .
30 thousand soldiers /police to rig ekiti and osun election.
Nobody to defend these poor women.

Your size no dey army uniform? Abi you no know when the form they come out
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
brownlord:

Your size no dey army uniform? Abi you no know when the form they come out

Gbam! Thank you.....he who gives birth to a child of horror will surely back it!
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Go n rescue your women and stop disturbing cyberspace here!

Nobleval: #BringBackOurWomen.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Brahms(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
stanogb: Before you crucify GEJ read this:

The opposition which has hijacked Bokoharam should remember that Nigeria belongs to all of us.

You're not smart. Your dearly GEJ is a pùssy for not doing the right thing. There's no such thing as Anti-Nigerians. Dunno maybe you're referring to those clowns down there calling for secession.

GEJ is Anti-Nigerians! QeD!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Brahms:

You're not smart. Your dearly GEJ is a pùssy for not doing the right thing. There's no such thing as Anti-Nigerians. Dunno maybe you're referring to those clowns down there calling for secession.

GEJ is Anti-Nigerians! QeD!

true Gej flew the Alpha jet that got missing abi?
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
smartchoice: Go n rescue your women and stop disturbing cyberspace here!

Get lost dear smiley
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Kutunban: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2014
peteregwu:

pls, source of your news here?
Can't you see the source there dude

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Kutunban: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2014
peteregwu: Pls give us the source, don't just post what you don't know.
Can't you read the source is there. Smh
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Kutunban: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Plus10: Source?
there so read
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by publicenemy(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmnn....they can no longer wait for there 70 virgins in heaven again abi?

They are getting desperate,they are losing fighters.

And by the way,why are peoople still living in those areas, are they planted there? cant they migrate?

I just hopee this is a false alarm, because I have never heard of www.informationng.com.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2014
I wont ....only your women are been vandalised by bh yet you remain impotent with yer born to rule mentality.....missing ko found ni undecided

Nobleval: Get lost dear smiley
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by gratiaeo(m): 2:59am On Sep 15, 2014
The Northern traditional political leadership failed the North and nobody else. When the Northern political leadership decided to self destruct by unleashing the weapon of mass destruction called Boko Haram on themselves and others for political gain it did not down on them that they will loose control of their agents of death and they don’t seem to know what to do with the current turn of events and looking for Jonathan to blame. As for Jonathan he has failed the nation for not having the courage to confront the problems facing the nation.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by gratiaeo(m): 3:02am On Sep 15, 2014
#BringBackOurAlphaJet

BBOAJ
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2014
smartchoice: I wont ....only your women are been vandalised by bh yet you remain impotent with yer born to rule mentality.....missing ko found ni undecided

angry
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
stanogb: Before you crucify GEJ read this:

I will crucify GEJ with rusty nails by claiming "The opposition" is responsible for Boko Haram and he also knows their sponsors for 3 full years.

And he does nothing about it. undecided

How many of those sponsors has he called out in public or arrested?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by scribble: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2014
fake news
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Caseless: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Toto just de hungry these bastards.
Sms!
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Caseless: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
ba7man: I will crucify GEJ with rusty nails by claiming "The opposition" is responsible for Boko Haram and he also knows their sponsors for 3 full years.

And he does nothing about it. undecided

How many of those sponsors has he called out in public or arrested?
i'd help u nail his legs to the cross.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by ba7man(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: i'd help u nail his legs to the cross.
I swear, maybe he thinks by chanting "APC is boko haram" the problem will solve itself.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Caseless: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
ba7man: I swear, maybe he thinks by chanting "APC is boko haram" the problem will solve itself.

he's a headless man! I think his only brain is his hat.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Jona thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Uzodinma Causes Stir With Dollar Spray At Funeral / Afenifere's Endorsement Of Jonathan Is Meaningless - APC / PDP And APC Supporters, You Have No Choice But To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.