Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) (31438 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment on mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!

With this kind of teeth below,who can be classified as a drunk between this man and GEJ?
let others judge from the teeth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
allisonluvsu: Seriously i feel for TB Joshua. Quite painful.

I would expect you to feel for the victims and their families. They see the ones who will suffer. Tbj like naija mogs will brush this off and escape

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by redcap: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
This is the highest point of corruption within Lagos building control agency,they can't pretend not have seen the illegal structure before this avoidable incident.Just an attempt to mould a block on ur site anywhere in Lagos and within seconds these guys are everywhere pasting all sort markings and restrictions.They must've collected some bribe and looked the other way while the fate of over 200 people is being decided.I could be wrong but I guess the prophet may be unaware that his contractors /inept church building committee did not get the requisite approval and checks done,he looked so depressed and worried on that pic.I pity him because the bulk stop at his table and he will take full responsibility if the investigations goes the other way.RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2014
anonimi:

The CLUELESS Commissioner needs to be SACKED immediately angry
Are there NO record of building approvals that he SHOULD have cross checked before opening his useless big for nothing mouth

The LAWLESS Pastor also needs to be charged for culpable HOMICIDE due to blatant NEGLIGENCE shocked

Or corporate manslaughter

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
dimples2:

Or corporate manslaughter

Thank you o jare my dear sister from another mother.....that seems more legalistically appropriate.
Our country needs to get serious about [size=14pt]being law abiding[/size] starting from these gods of men as a sample

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Joe88(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2014
' Even if the building does not have approval, it ought to be built professionally'. Already giving a soft landing for those that should be in Jail. I am sorry for my Nation

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by sarutobie(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2014
anonimi:

The CLUELESS Commissioner needs to be SACKED immediately angry
Are there NO record of building approvals that he SHOULD have cross checked before opening his useless big for nothing mouth

The LAWLESS Pastor also needs to be charged for culpable HOMICIDE due to blatant NEGLIGENCE shocked
the commissioner just went on rambling "I don't have any proof of a permit" like that will wash away the incompetence? typical nigerian, shying away from a responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2014
anonimi:

Thank you o jare my dear sister from another mother.....that seems more legalistically appropriate.
Our country needs to get serious about [size=14pt]being law abiding[/size] starting from these gods of men as a sample

TRUE!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Lovine: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Is Prophet TB Joshua a (GOD) he can't see everything unless revealed. Read Deut. 29:29

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

With this kind of teeth below,who can be classified as a drunk between this man and GEJ?
Come oo, can someone just simply point out the part of my post where "GEJ" was mentioned?? Are you guys suggesting "GEJ" is eternally drunk?? cheesycheesycheesy

See me see wahalla oo!!gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by djfaithy: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
bennygreat1: Only God know Y this happened.... R.I.P to the dead. May God give the families the fortitude to bear d lost.

*So Sad*
God let it happen so that those that are idolising the scam of a pastor would think twice before he lead all of them to eternal hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by boombay(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment on mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!

if they born you wel....mention names grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by M4gunners: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
God abeg o.One of my friend brother works there,since Saturday we have been calling his number,he is not picking it till d Phone off.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Abraham2013(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2014
I tink d person u r referring to is @ ota farm, ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2014
sarutobie:
the commissioner just went on rambling "I don't have any proof of a permit" like that will wash away the incompetence? typical nigerian, shying away from a responsibility.

What most youths do not understand is how many JOBS should have been created as Physical Planning Monitors to ensure compliance to planning approvals and report on LAWLESS people like TB Joshua who circumvent the rules while telling STORIES of some invisible plane causing the DEATHS of numerous INNOCENT people due to his NEGLIGENCE angry

Oyinbo nor get two heads oh my people shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by MadCow1: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
Must you plebs use everything for propaganda?
Where was he and his commissioner when such a substandard and illegal building was being erected?
Now you want to use the loss of 30 lives for useless propaganda.

I just tire..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by hilariousdammie(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
Must you plebs use everything for propaganda?
Where was he and his commissioner when such a substandard and illegal building was being erected?
Now you want to use the loss of 30 lives for useless propaganda.
but fashola is not yet a governor when the church was built haba!! is this how hate him so much angry angry angry
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nora544: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
What I know is that the place where this church and the other buildings are is like a own state, so perhaps the pastor feel that he didnot need some papers that he can build all the buildings.

They should close all buildings who have no documents that they are build safty.

Please as a Owner this pastor has to know what people are doing for him, because he is the owner and he is the one who have to look that all the documents he need that he can build a house are okay.

In my country it is not allowed that a guesthouse can open when there are not all documents okay and also it is not possible that they can build some storey on it and in the first two floors people can live that is never possible.

I know this accident will put more light on this so called great man of God.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by tunai(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
So sorry for the dead and their families .

As for TB am sure the Lagos state govt can't do anything about him, it will be a forgotten story in 2 weeks time,we will never hear any outcome of the investigations.TB is way to connected in Naija.

I used to live in Ikotun and he has converted the whole street beside his church to his own island,you dare not drive through the street anyhow on Sundays as the area is always filled with at least 3 vans of armed MOPO and when they close on Sundays the armed men will stop motorist coming from ile iwe toward Ikotun and keep passing out only traffic from the street church. Those who live in Ikotun can bear witness .

There was also a plan by the state government sometimes ago to expand the road leading to Ikotun but because the construction will chop off a chunk of TB church and also an oba's palace, the whole plan was suspended.

RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by redsun(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
focus7: Fas hola is simply a leader with distinction.

And he hasn't declared that place a disaster area? He is probably afraid of Tb's psychotic spells

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Chai embarassed ife emee grin
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by mickey05: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
You need to know all the facts before you come on this forum to criticize anybody. Was it the fault of the Governor or any Government official that the Church failed to get an approval before commencing the building project? If you are to blame anybody, blame the Church (which is supposed to be God fearing) that refused to abide by the Law after commencing building without any permit whatsoever. You should appreciate the fact that it is virtually not easy for the Government know where any new building project is on-going. Yet these people break the law and you call for the head of the Government or its officials and when the Government, having served notices to people, embarks on a demolition exercise citing illegal development, you are the first to condemn the same Government for not having a human face when the law expressly provides that where your building collapses having not complied with the Law, such a property shall be acquired by the Government with no payment of compensation. Please see the Land Use Act for reference purposes. I am not pro-government or anti-people, the facts just needs to be put forward.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by logica(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
mickey05: You should appreciate the fact that it is virtually not easy for the Government know where any new building project is on-going.
They think the government get juju that will notify them when builders deviate from the plan and add more structures. Or maybe the government put sensors in the building. The people that go to the "church" (or at least the people that live in the area) should have reported the wrong doing. Of course that would never happen because that would be "touching the anointed of God".

I can guess the building plan was for 2 floors. Then they added 4 more floors eh? Well, the collapse appeared to start right from where the extra floors were added on top of the previously existing 2 floors.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by omongbatim: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
focus7: Fashola is simply a leader with distinction.
What a clown you are.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by omongbatim: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014

There are "clowns" and there are clowns. You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Ayatullah(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
1stola:
Shedding tears for ya head abi?
are u OK?

Is the ritualist above shedding tears?............44 dead and still counting........... You are the one to question yourself if you are OK.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
1stola:
Shedding tears for ya head abi?
are u OK?
Please, take your insults else where,. Swerve!!
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Ayatullah(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Come oo, can someone just simply point out the part of my post where "GEJ" was mentioned?? Are you guys suggesting "GEJ" is eternally drunk?? cheesycheesycheesy

See me see wahalla oo!!gringrin

They know it well that alcohol runs like blood in the veins of their man........its an open secret.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I was hoping for something that would bring Fashola to Ikotun or Ejigbo. I guess he came to Synagogue through Isheri-Idimu-Ikotun road and not Cele express.

May God have mercy on Ejigbo residents

RIP to the victims!

You will never see him in Ejigbo

APC bandits would rather spend their time looking for cheap propaganda, insulting F.G and PDP.

Their comments connote hatred and bias. To curb the APC menance in my household, I've blocked all APC tv channels, specifically, TVC.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nora544: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2014
mickey05: You need to know all the facts before you come on this forum to criticize anybody. Was it the fault of the Governor or any Government official that the Church failed to get an approval before commencing the building project? If you are to blame anybody, blame the Church (which is supposed to be God fearing) that refused to abide by the Law after commencing building without any permit whatsoever. You should appreciate the fact that it is virtually not easy for the Government know where any new building project is on-going. Yet these people break the law and you call for the head of the Government or its officials and when the Government, having served notices to people, embarks on a demolition exercise citing illegal development, you are the first to condemn the same Government for not having a human face when the law expressly provides that where your building collapses having not complied with the Law, such a property shall be acquired by the Government with no payment of compensation. Please see the Land Use Act for reference purposes. I am not pro-government or anti-people, the facts just needs to be put forward.

The church should show to their followers that the law of the goverment is like the bible for the christian.

But nigerian churches are the last one who respect the law of the goverment.

Oyedepo didnot pay the tax for his University
Adeboye brougth goods from a foreigncountry and didnot pay tax, he also help a thief that he could live a a free man.
TB Joshua build houses without right documents.
When we hear from the next.

Pastors should also be people who show their followers that the law of the goverment is important that people can live together.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2014
tunai: So sorry for the dead and their families .

As for TB am sure the Lagos state govt can't do anything about him, it will be a forgotten story in 2 weeks time,we will never hear any outcome of the investigations.TB is way to connected in Naija.

I used to live in Ikotun and he has converted the whole street beside his church to his own island,you dare not drive through the street anyhow on Sundays as the area is always filled with at least 3 vans of armed MOPO and when they close on Sundays the armed men will stop motorist coming from ile iwe toward Ikotun and keep passing out only traffic from the street church. Those who live in Ikotun can bear witness .

There was also a plan by the state government sometimes ago to expand the road leading to Ikotun but because the construction will chop off a chunk of TB church and also an oba's palace, the whole plan was suspended.

RIP to the dead

The extensive security is normal in these harsh times.

In Abuja...many a road is blocked by churches on a Sunday morning. Bomb blasts happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.