Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) (31449 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Did fashola pass through Cele express on his way to Ikotun? I should think not. That road is horrible angry

Very unfortunate incident. May God punish everybody culpable in this tragedy.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Originalsly: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
The Commissioner of Physical Planning said they" had a meeting behind closed doors with the prophet...". Why not say TB Joshua?...I woner if he is a member since again he called a meeting and the church people never showed up....then he is hoping they show up during the week. I guess they show up if and when they feel like. And why is he saying he doesn't know if a permit was granted when the authorities said none was granted? I can see absolutely nothing is going to come out of the investigations....the cause of collapse would be blamed on gravity.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by bosunjohns(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Abeg, someone should please tell me. Which road Fashola follow go Iktoun? Did he take the Isolo-Ejigbo route? Did he notice the damaged roads? Abeg, let him help us fix these roads ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by gbengaabiola: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2014
God have mercy on those lifes , even Jesus was tempted as soon He came from d mountain, God have mercy, friends stop criticism d man of God, mind u is not God, is a messenger of God, we should thanks God for such a man of God found in Nigeria, T.B Joshua has helped most of the countries in d world, God is in control
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
T.B. Joshua says it was Boko Haram that attacked the collapsed Synagogue building:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/tb-joshua-says-it-was-boko-haram-that.html
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by gbengaabiola: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
God have mercy on those lifes , even Jesus was tempted as soon as returned f
rom d mountain, God have mercy, friends stop criticism d man of God, mind u is not God, is a messenger of God, we should thanks God for such a man of God found in Nigeria, T.B Joshua has helped most of the countries in d world, God is in control

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2014
redcap: This is the highest point of corruption within Lagos building control agency,they can't pretend not have seen the illegal structure before this avoidable incident.Just an attempt to mould a block on ur site anywhere in Lagos and within seconds these guys are everywhere pasting all sort markings and restrictions.They must've collected some bribe and looked the other way while the fate of over 200 people is being decided.I could be wrong but I guess the prophet may be unaware that his contractors /inept church building committee did not get the requisite approval and checks done,he looked so depressed and worried on that pic.I pity him because the bulk stop at his table and he will take full responsibility if the investigations goes the other way.RIP to the dead.

i have to agree with this. LABSCA officials are not much better than omoniles - even when you have all your documentation, they will still harass you.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nossycheek(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
20pounds: So it is today that he deems it fit to dress like a cowboy wanna-be and visit the scene? He also covered his nose with mask to avoid stench from the public he claims to love more than GEJ.

If it were GEJ, the APC and Lai Mohammed would have gone to town with their 'tales on a drunk night', that is usually more comical than factual.

So Fashola should breath odour of decomposing corpses so that he will be called a good leader abi? You are a muturu mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
buba: As it is the custom of some state governments to take over the sites of collapsed buildings, I want to see if LASG will be man enough to do that in this case. If they do not, then we know the law is only to deal with the poor and defenseless!

have you been to Scoan before ?
The church is amazing but there must be trails as people of God
to your talk the church brings more foreigners more foreign exchange more publicity more respect to Nigeria especially Lagos (which I'm not from) As a reasonable Lawyer(which I and fashola are) and Governor you will know that nothing is either white or black everything is a shade of gray which means the scale of justice can tilt either way so what we do in other not to attract Gods wrath and not to stop cash flow into lasgidi and naija is to let what has been to be in fact to donate and help the foreigners who lost there lives or loved one with a little something and encourage them with words of advice
in inclusion Nigeria and west Africa is fuc#ed up so seal off TBJ with Ebola and Boko what are foreigner's looking for in Nigeria. you're own pastor? The congregation are not the target but the Prophet Joshua.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nora544: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
gbengaabiola: God have mercy on those lifes , even Jesus was tempted as soon as returned f
rom d mountain, God have mercy, friends stop criticism d man of God, mind u is not God, is a messenger of God, we should thanks God for such a man of God found in Nigeria, T.B Joshua has helped most of the countries in d world, God is in control

Sorry he is not a man of god he is a pastor and not more and he has to respect the law of a country and cannot build a house without respecting the law of tecnic.

Sorry he is a heartless business man he didnot say any word to the people who lose a love one in this accident.

He is a disgrace for every real christian.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
all those blaming material God provided more than enough for the buildings Watch The CCTV footage on YouTube
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by rusher14: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
have you been to Scoan before ?
The church is amazing but there must be trails as people of God
to your talk the church brings more foreigners more foreign exchange more publicity more respect to Nigeria especially Lagos (which I'm not from) As a reasonable Lawyer(which I and fashola are) and Governor you will know that nothing is either white or black everything is a shade of gray which means the scale of justice can tilt either way so what we do in other not to attract Gods wrath and not to stop cash flow into lasgidi and naija is to let what has been to be in fact to donate and help the foreigners who lost there lives or loved one with a little something and encourage them with words of advice
in inclusion Nigeria and west Africa is fuc#ed up so seal off TBJ with Ebola and Boko what are foreigner's looking for in Nigeria. you're own pastor? The congregation are not the target but the Prophet Joshua.

Are you really a lawyer?
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2014
nora544:

Sorry he is not a man of god he is a pastor and not more and he has to respect the law of a country and cannot build a house without respecting the law of tecnic.

Sorry he is a heartless business man he didnot say any word to the people who lose a love one in this accident.

He is a disgrace for every real christian.
does he have to announce it on TV and radio what he has done the way GEJ, Fashoola, Bolo haram, Al Queada (purposely spelt wrongly) do there campaign of calumny or the way your pastors insult him ?
before you come to the Scoan you apply and get an invite you are giving accommodation the form you filled has next of kin, country address phone number
as this happened I'm sure the relatives of the martyrs have been contacted.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
rusher14:

Are you really a lawyer?
I'm a learning gentle man of the noble profession
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by logica(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2014
nossycheek:

So Fashola should breath odour of decomposing corpses...
Sorry. The facemask is to prevent breathing in dust from the collapsed building; which can cause serious lung problems.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by SicilyNaija: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
logica: Sorry. The facemask is to prevent breathing in dust from the collapsed building; which can cause serious lung problems.

lied
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nora544: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
does he have to announce it on TV and radio what he has done the way GEJ, Fashoola, Bolo haram, Al Queada (purposely spelt wrongly) do there campaign of calumny or the way your pastors insult him ?
before you come to the Scoan you apply and get an invite you are giving accommodation the form you filled has next of kin, country address phone number
as this happened I'm sure the relatives of the martyrs have been contacted.

I know you are a follower of him, he didnot say something on his facebook side all what he write there is that no one was death.

since when are this people who are death now martyrs sorry I never hear such a fake story it is the same with the plaine he want that his followers believe because I feel that he make same mistakes when he build the building but want now that other should pay for this.

He is a real businessman not more.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove: Did fashola pass through Cele express on his way to Ikotun? I should think not. That road is horrible angry

Very unfortunate incident. May God punish everybody culpable in this tragedy.

God has already punished them.. he did not spare 44 people, he allowed another 173 to be seriously injured.. they must be QPR Fans
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Demainman1: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
SHAME WAN KILL TB JOSHUA cheesy

A forecaster than couldn't forcast his own misfortune!!

I pity anybody that take these so called prophets seriously.

Nigerians, worship GOD, Dont worship men please!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by ekemini007(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment on mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!

Ur a complete waste of flesh.- bet mothers gather their children close wnevr ur arnd.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by berrystunn(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tahhhh...........Arrest this man for negligent now.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by berrystunn(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Demainman1: SHAME WAN KILL TB JOSHUA cheesy

A forecaster than couldn't forcast his own misfortune!!

I pity anybody that take these so called prophets seriously.

Nigerians, worship GOD, Dont worship men please!!!

Arrest this man for negligent
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by fxskye: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
20pounds: So it is today that he deems it fit to dress like a cowboy wanna-be and visit the scene? He also covered his nose with mask to avoid stench from the public he claims to love more than GEJ.

If it were GEJ, the APC and Lai Mohammed would have gone to town with their 'tales on a drunk night', that is usually more comical than factual.

Ur comment here doesn't match. Do u expect him in native cloths?

If GEJ can match 1/4th of Fashola's performance, he will earn my vote.....but obviously not.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ayatullah:

Is the ritualist above shedding tears?............44 dead and still counting........... You are the one to question yourself if you are OK.
opkonu
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
voltron:

God has already punished them.. he did not spare 44 people, he allowed another 173 to be seriously injured.. they must be QPR Fans
Voltron, sometimes I wonder at you...
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
Voltron, sometimes I wonder at you...

I wonder at myself sometimes.. just sometimes. most times i just accept that all i will ever be is a cucumber in a grocery store. waiting to be bought,sliced and mixed with other condiments for salad to be served on a table for a wealthy French family. hmmm
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Deltagiant: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerians are really very gullible lot.....I've been wondering why people are not serious to ask why this celebrated "prophet and healer" did not see this humongous catastrophy in his visions coming

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by 19naia(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
They want to blame the Aircraft, but the aircraft is only straw that broke the already overloaded building..

It makes sense that the building was already in delicate condition of overload and poor construction quality as happens every year in Lagos and other developing nations... The helicopters vibration simply expedited what would have happened any way as soon as the building was put under additional load and maybe filled with a very large crowd of people.. Its better the way it happened rather than wait until later when people pack the building full with their weight to collapse the building and make a big massacre.. shocked
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nigerianvenom(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Come oo, can someone just simply point out the part of my post where "GEJ" was mentioned?? Are you guys suggesting "GEJ" is eternally drunk?? cheesycheesycheesy

See me see wahalla oo!!gringrin

are u pretending not to see tinubu's teeth?is it ordinary or abi na only him be old man?
even ur buhari which is over 90 yrs doesnt have such teeth,so dont tell me that it is old age.
too much ogogoro n cigar
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
God knows!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.