Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do (735 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by phoneport(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Lots and lots of broken heart-ed ladies always go like; I can never forgive that bastard for what he did to me, can you believe he......
And so on and so forth.
Haven said all and done, what if you are still in love with him and he was really nice and he still comes back sorrowfully on his kneels begging for a come back and ready to amend is ways. Will you still take him back.
Remember there is no perfect human being hence, no perfect relationship.

If you say No or Yes do give reason, because i believe somebody will gain from what you are saying. You could be saving a sister, daughter, brother, son cousin, i just know someone somewhere.

Please teenagers opinion may not be welcome here.

Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014
NO !!!!
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Tallesty1(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
No!!!
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey: NO !!!!
hmmm...seems somebody has previously been heartbroken.why? smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Chaleeee: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2014
No way!! Come backs are purely for revenge.
The best I can do is straff severally and put her back on the street.
Thanks
Signed
Mgt
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: hmmm...seems somebody has previously been heartbroken.why? smiley

lol , ehhhmmmm yea , if i give you a chance in my life once , you misuse it , that's your cup of tea , don't just think you can come back except its ordained by God which I seriously doubt if can be ever be .
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by phoneport(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey: NO !!!!

Why the No?
En-iighten Us.
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by CuteTiana(f): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Taking back an Ex is a "no way street" for me. There was a reason for the break up and I dont expect a miracle to happen wen we get back together as regards whatever that caused the break up. I broke up with my Ex a year ago and he kept pleading to come back, he was exploiting the fact that I still loved him, but I stood my ground. Now he has seen reasons wit me, he's in my friend zone now and we hardly talk, but it doesnt keep me from showing concern when the need arises.
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
phoneport:
Why the No?
En-iighten Us.

There's a reason you broke up with me at first and am not the type that easily give up on a relationship, so the moment you leave you become a closed chapter in my life that I can't open again , its simple and aside that I can't date someone I can't trust at least 60% and when we broke that trust was broken and I know it will take a lot to build it up and I might have even gotten someone better .
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , ehhhmmmm yea , if i give you a chance in my life once , you misuse it , that's your cup of tea , don't just think you can come back except its ordained by God which I seriously doubt if can be ever be .
it depends on what caused the initial break-up. The said guy might be sorry for what he did...you know. And giving him a second chance would be the best! Okay lets say...he will respect you now and he will not dare repeat or break your heart. Sure thing is:He will thread carefully this time.
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: it depends on what caused the initial break-up. The said guy might be sorry for what he did...you know. And giving him a second chance would be the best! Okay lets say...he will respect you now and he will not dare repeat or break your heart. Sure thing is:He will will thread carefully now.

That's his cup of tea like I said , inasmuch as I've forgiven and forgotten everything even before he asked I can't just see myself saying yes again.
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

That's his cup of tea like I said , inasmuch as I've forgiven and forgotten everything even before he asked I can't just see myself saying yes again.
ok...well it happens. smiley
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: ok...well it happens. smiley

yea , see ya later , have a lovely day .
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by sistar007(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Following
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

yea , see ya later , have a lovely day .
thanks. Stay safe dear. smiley
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2014
LMAO,yea,I will forgive her only if she is Dangote's daughter.
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: thanks. Stay safe dear. smiley

sure I will wink
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2014
I really cannot answer in all honesty because I've not been in such a situation.

My ex is dead, but if a miracle happens and he comes back to life, I would gladly run into his arms.
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by ayusbobs(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
It is really hurt to break up, before i disengage wìth her i would have tried to save the relationship. Going back is a very hard decision mayb i cn go back but it will depend on what cause the breakup.I will need to move on and Atimes we deserve a second chance
Re: If You Broke Up With Your Ex- And He/she Wants A Come Back, What Will You Do by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why did she want me make
After losing me in the first instance ....

Abi she forgot her manners at mah place ni

(1) (Reply)

Should You Marry A Man Who Makes Less Than You? / This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures / Help! We Quarrel Over Little Things!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.