Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony (37832 Views)

Photos From Two Nairalanders' Introduction Ceremony. / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
...ermm brother..when we talk of Suit, am talkin about the Goigio Amani, Calvin Klien, Mataland, Primark, max and Spencer, Hugo bosss, etc........and not referin to those your home made tailor French suits.. They not the same

....SHE AINT EVEN LIGHT SKIN!! (no oofeinse)
angry

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
If you didnt wish this latest couple well..
U wey sittin on a long thing
becos ayyub is born to marry rahmat..

So wetin be ur own ooo

# Bleep all haterz we are a moving train

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by funshyboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
nikkypearl: Congratts dear

Wait oo,are u not the one who graduated last month ? shocked

U don get money to marry
yu sef sight dat
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
LuckyLadolce: Nah u won buy the suit nd tie for am? Imagine! "Wrapped up" Nah wah ooo!

...every thin with u black women is buy buy buy..spend spend spend...Don't they rent suits in that Nigeria?? ...Here in London, u can rent Tuxedo Suit....although am not sure if people no of Tuxedo suit in that place but any ways, U can rent a suit in London!

...nobody has yet to explain why shes wrapped up like chrissmas present? ...serrriously...whats the logic coz we juss don't gerrrit!
angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Dreyl(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork: . ..but..why is she wrapped up in blanket? .... Is she cold?..and bro cant u wear suit and tie? angry
this guy is a real clown i swear. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
....even during winter sef, we don't wrappp up like that....we use Hot water bottle! angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

....so its illegal for women to wear sexxxy cloths for introduction ther in Nigerian??....Bruv, I don't mean to sound rude but we Londoners can now see how u people are like 30 years behind....serrriously....so woman muss cover her body with blanket juss for ordinary introduction?

....serrriously....I giv up!!
undecided

hmmmm baba londoner no vex ooooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by ijechikky(f): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
amiskurie:
I checked ya face too

Ya face

That ya face

....and I was like muheeheee muheeeheee!
why did u quote me? angry
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by tsolz150: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

...every thin with u black women is buy buy buy..spend spend spend...Don't they rent suits in that Nigeria?? ...Here in London, u can rent Tuxedo Suit....although am not sure if people no of Tuxedo suit in that place but any ways, U can rent a suit in London!

...nobody has yet to explain why shes wrapped up like chrissmas present? ...serrriously...whats the logic coz we juss don't gerrrit!
angry
ogbeni park well, undecided
.Here in London kor,there in Lome ni, grin ..Are you the first Nigerian to visit London? You ain't even screaming Sexy cities like Paris and milan..
The dude is happy with his life,he must not wear a Tuxedo to have a fun filled wedding. The problem with most peeps is that they plan for weddings without planning for their marriages..so Mr London,on your wedding day,you can wear the world's best Tuxedo, it ain't our biz.
@OP,congrats Egbon,Insha Allah,you shall have a successful marriage.#bisalam#

11 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by ladywriter(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Congratulations! God bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Very foolish of u to assume am messing around. Marriage is more than fucccking and mtaking babies.

U need to be prepared psychologically, financially, and other wise b4 u carry woman enter house.

The dude never even do nysc. Except he is running his father's business, I don't see d need to rush into marriage while dependent on ur father.

Feeding ur wife and buying babies food and Pampers are ur sole responsibility as a husband not ur father in-law's.

I must be financially dependent before I bring in a wife, that does not mean I play around dude.

thanks so much but my dad didnt complain now?? kiwa ni wahala ee cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by pillowcase: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
SufferHead.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork: ...ermm brother..when we talk of Suit, am talkin about the Goigio Amani, Calvin Klien, Mataland, Primark, max and Spencer, Hugo bosss, etc........and not referin to those your home made tailor French suits.. They not the same

....SHE AINT EVEN LIGHT SKIN!! (no oofeinse)
angry

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by yorke1: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
These people and the way they do their things are alarming. They just do things anywhere in 2014. Abeg the truth need to be told. Young man, you need to grow up na. All those pics you uploaded are eye-sore and i learnt you graduated of recent sef. i need to talk sense to ur head. Wit the education, you still neva get sense at all. Abeg go back to sch. I hope you grow some brain before the marriage since this is just the introduction. because marriage is not meant for boys.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
who is the nairalander in this picture? shocked
Seun - its high time you begin to screen members with ebola torchlight grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
yorke1: These people and the way they do their things are alarming. They just do things anywhere in 2014. Abeg the truth need to be told. Young man, you need to grow up na. All those pics you uploaded are eye-sore and i learnt you graduated of recent sef. i need to talk sense to ur head. Wit the education, you still neva get sense at all. Abeg go back to sch. I hope you grow some brain before the marriage since this is just the introduction. because marriage is not meant for boys.
thanks so much old man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
tsolz150: ogbeni park well, undecided
.Here in London kor,there in Lome ni, grin ..Are you the first Nigerian to visit London? You ain't even screaming Sexy cities like Paris and milan..
The dude is happy with his life,he must not wear a Tuxedo to have a fun filled wedding. The problem with most peeps is that they plan for weddings without planning for their marriages..so Mr London,on your wedding day,you can wear the world's best Tuxedo, it ain't our biz.
@OP,congrats Egbon,Insha Allah,you shall have a successful marriage.#bisalam#

...,bruv.....hangon....I don't mean to sound rude coz am not sure of yor eyes uses battery or Panasonik remote control but cant u see his face?.....does that Gentle Man look happy to u?....and may I remind u that she aint even Light skin sef!! (no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Saraha1(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keneking: who is the nairalander in this picture? shocked
Seun - its high time you begin to screen members with ebola torchlight grin
blood of Jesus! Wetin na?
Lol.
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork: . ..but..why is she wrapped up in blanket? .... Is she cold?..and bro cant u wear suit and tie? angry
This is how you see things when you live in Enugu while claiming to be a Lonely Londoner grin

God bless Samuel Selvon cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by oluamid(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tiwa Savage open body una complain, OP's bride cover body una still dey complain.....You all should get a life already! hian!

Live your life and let others live theirs, is that too hard to do?

@OP,

COngrats jare. Anybody wey e pain make he go marry for Hawai, wear designers. All d wedding na one day. Marriage is for life.

7 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by hensben(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
ibizgirl: Nigerain babes beleiving you need to rob a bank to get married since 1822

i am very disappointed at people's comment, no wonder the country is stalk, too many bad 'belle-ism'...see wetin money don turn people mentality to..smh

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

....so its illegal for women to wear sexxxy cloths for introduction ther in Nigerian??....Bruv, I don't mean to sound rude but we Londoners can now see how u people are like 30 years behind....serrriously....so woman muss cover her body with blanket juss for ordinary introduction?

....serrriously....I giv up!!
undecided

London wetin? I know u very well, your mum sells ugwu[bitterleaf] at ODO_ERAN market. Are you not d one dat wears my money grows like grass shirt everyday?

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by DopeAngel(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sorry to say guy...you are very ugly..i wonder what the girl saw worth marrying in you....you are the true definition of ugly...plz dnt quote me

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by hensben(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

...,bruv.....hangon....I don't mean to sound rude coz am not sure of yor eyes uses battery or Panasonik remote control but cant u see his face?.....does that Gentle Man look happy to u?....and may I remind u that she aint even Light skin sef!! (no oofeinse) angry
clown! grin
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: Sorry to say guy...you are very ugly..i wonder what the girl saw worth marrying in you....you are the true definition of ugly...plz dnt quote me

You must be mad and stupid, upload your pics let's see. Do u think I don't know your father, that man with orange Utang's face and pommo lips and you are here calling someone ugly. Look before you leap.

7 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=oluamid]Tiwa Savage open body una complain, OP's bride cover body una still dey complain.....You all should get a life already! hian!

Correct!!
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
oluamid: Tiwa Savage open body una complain, OP's bride cover body una still dey complain.....You all should get a life already! hian!

Correct!!

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
khenykhey:

You must be mad and stupid, upload your pics let's see. Do u think I don't know father, that man with orange Utang's face and pommo lips and you are here calling someone ugly. Look before you leap.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
oluamid: Tiwa Savage open body una complain, OP's bride cover body una still dey complain.....You all should get a life already! hian!

Live your life and let others live theirs, is that too hard to do?

@OP,

COngrats jare. Anybody wey e pain make he go marry for Hawai, wear designers. All d wedding na one day. Marriage is for life.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: Sorry to say guy...you are very ugly..i wonder what the girl saw worth marrying in you....you are the true definition of ugly...plz dnt quote me

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by DopeAngel(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
khenykhey:

You must be mad and stupid, upload your pics let's see. Do u think I don't know your father, that man with orange Utang's face and pommo lips and you are here calling someone ugly. Look before you leap.
mumu
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by tsolz150: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

cut the dude some slack bro,he ain't smiling doesn't mean he ain't happy.for him to decide to share his joy on NL goes a long way to show how excited he is..
It shouldn't be your biz or mine to criticize him on his way of smiling or expressing his joy..Last time I checked,you ain't his creator and also you have no right to question her complexion!!
The dude seems happy with the way she looks. I wonder how that affects you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia / Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.