Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony (37834 Views)

Photos From Two Nairalanders' Introduction Ceremony. / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by chidekings(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
sandijey:

Thank God I am not the only one who noticed it. Honestly I feel so embarrassed for him. Don't ask me why. If u wanna show the whole world something. I suggest u package it well and people are just trying g to be nice wiv their comments. Anyway I no one of your goons. We went to the same primary school. University of lagos staff school. Nice to see him again. Can't remember his name though.

Am not being harsh. But when u always feel the need to loud any little thing you achieve not for the glory of God but for self aggrandisement. Something is wrong. Meanwhile I just gave a clips of what I have in mind about those pics u uploaded. I just hope ur wife is aware of what ure doing.

thank u bro,u just spoke my mind.
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by tsolz150: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: Sorry to say guy...you are very ugly..i wonder what the girl saw worth marrying in you....you are the true definition of ugly...plz dnt quote me
have you ever created a tiny ant?if not,STFU...
You ain't God,you didn't create urslf,and you are here whinning like a nematode,go and read your books son,JSSCE is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by collinsJn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dude U Look Too Young. U Sure Say U Clock 20yrs ? Congrats Inbtw
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by DopeAngel(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
tsolz150: have you ever created a tiny ant?if not,STFU...
You ain't God,you didn't create urslf,and you are here whinning like a nematode,go and read your books son,JSSCE is around the corner.
i see you are also ugly..take heart..i wish gej could crush all ugly beings to death.. The world is not for the ugly ones
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by JustCare: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
ijechikky: Congratulations @Op

But ya Face...
Ya Face
Dis ya face..
Buhahahahahahahah!
and your own face oooooo hohohohohoho

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Hemanwel(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
From Matriculation------>Convocation---->Introduction------------->Solemnization--------->Procreation.
Your blood dey hot o!
But,OP,were you a Ghanaian boxer in your former life??

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by tsolz150: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: i see you are also ugly..take heart..i wish gej could crush all ugly beings to death.. The world is not for the ugly ones
ODE,why not upload your pix on NL instead on flexxing your muscles on NL.
I know your kinds,ask around, you are just a toddler.take a walk nematode,and don't cross my lane again f00l.
Your muscle flexing begins and ends on NL

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by metalliccards(f): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lovingggg wantinti

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: i see you are also ugly..take heart..i wish gej could crush all ugly beings to death.. The world is not for the ugly ones

If this world is not for the ugly, I'm sure a bastard like you won't be alive today. U know why? Your parents are ugly as fuc*k #kmt

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by pablus: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
congrats to the newly-married couple. wish you the best, w/ abundant blessings.
i remember someone cracked a joke about him being the first to graduate in his LG with all the "shekere" and stuff. lol

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
no be dis guy do convocation sometime ago?
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
pablus: congrats to the newly-married couple. wish you the best, w/ abundant blessings.
i remember someone cracked a joke about him being the first to graduate in his LG with all the "shekere" and stuff. lol
you mean this pics??

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
yettybaby112: no be dis guy do convocation sometime ago?
na me oooo, how may i help u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
prayer for the mods and mr seun osewa

as u dey put my happiness and joy day for frontpage...
am usin dis medium to pray that Almighty Allah will not hid ur success

Amin Ya Allahu wink wink

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by yorke1: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014

What! shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by ijechikky(f): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
and your own face oooooo hohohohohoho
Taa,,i fine small grin
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
ijechikky: Taa,,i fine small grin

..how? angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
gistmelove: Chaiii this groom black oooo
that is why he sharperly went for yellow bride

# see compatible ooo
Yellow bride Her hand nko? Why the "yellow" no reach that part?

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Pasca07: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Very foolish of u to assume am messing around. Marriage is more than fucccking and mtaking babies.

U need to be prepared psychologically, financially, and other wise b4 u carry woman enter house.

The dude never even do nysc. Except he is running his father's business, I don't see d need to rush into marriage while dependent on ur father.

Feeding ur wife and buying babies food and Pampers are ur sole responsibility as a husband not ur father in-law's.

I must be financially dependent before I bring in a wife, that does not mean I play around dude.
what trash are u spewing here?do u know him personaly?or u know his financial strenght?If u spend 10yrs to get married after NYSC that doesnt mean everybody shd do the same...........

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Arysexy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pasca07: what trash are u spewing here?do u know him personaly?or u know his financial strenght?If u spend 10yrs to get married after NYSC that doesnt mean everybody shd do the same...........

Who is ds goat? angry angry angry
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by link2jude(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
By Faith, I use this Blessed Union as a point of contact to prayerfully declare between now and October as my month of uncommon blessing. If you are directed by the spirit to claim this prayer and you believe Mathew 19:25, add me 7960E319.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by shindarayo(f): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork: . ..but..why is she wrapped up in blanket? .... Is she cold?..and bro cant u wear suit and tie? angry
u b mumu.he sd intro not wedding proper.and do u xpect her to dress in het nightie?werey po ni nairaland yi sha

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Who is ds goat? angry angry angry

You are the goat

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
shindarayo: u b mumu.he sd intro not wedding proper.and do u xpect her to dress in het nightie?werey po ni nairaland yi sha

Won Yapa baje

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by kenex4ever(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
gistmelove: Chaiii this groom black oooo
that is why he sharperly went for yellow bride

# see compatible ooo

Guy, I like u because u seem to have thick skin.
Non of d words dey penetrate

4 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Khalessi:
Yellow bride Her hand nko? Why the "yellow" no reach that part?
DAT one no concern u
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na wa o O.P.God dey bless you share.From graduation to wedding.Next one will be pix of your appointment letter.I'm sure the lady has waited for you to graduate and you didn't want to break her heart by making her wait any further.I hope you are ready for the responsibilities ahead.All the same,may God bless your union.
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by abbyyzino(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vizboy: chai chai chai

op there is God oh

Na you be this.

Na this kind one him pikin go come him room for night dey shout daddy where are you.

either way HML
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by shindarayo(f): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnstar: all dis yoruba ppl introduction wey nor dey make sense.. na him u jump dey loud am, wt if una don do wedding, d whole world go knw b dat na grin
jow yoruba intro no mk sense.must we invite d whole world and spend our life savings befor we we hv one.1st class mumu dts wat u are

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Arysexy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
khenykhey:

You are the goat

Ewure
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by shindarayo(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
sandijey:

Thank God I am not the only one who noticed it. Honestly I feel so embarrassed for him. Don't ask me why. If u wanna show the whole world something. I suggest u package it well and people are just trying g to be nice wiv their comments. Anyway I no one of your goons. We went to the same primary school. University of lagos staff school. Nice to see him again. Can't remember his name though.

Am not being harsh. But when u always feel the need to loud any little thing you achieve not for the glory of God but for self aggrandisement. Something is wrong. Meanwhile I just gave a clips of what I have in mind about those pics u uploaded. I just hope ur wife is aware of what ure doing.
hello?wat is so bad with d pics he uploaded.because he didnt shoe pics of dignitaries or half dressed celebrities or of ritual making money laundry people.does it mk it less of wat it was meant to b.do wat u hv to do irrespective of wat people tink.i tink d guy is real not some prrtencious bastard dt flaunts wat he doesnt hv.inspiye of critics he is real.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia / Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.