Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! (5976 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by WinsomeX: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
davidiyke:

The GoodNews is that Christ has paid the price for your sins and pains. Therefore you are qualified to live life abundantly. But until you accept this work of salvation you cannot appropriate.

Very good.

Now scroll up and look at everything you have posted, including your testimonies, where is the good news in all you have been writing?

Where is the story of Christ who paid the price for people's sin. Assuming the gospel also includes the erroneous notion that he also paid a price for pain, where is that in all you have been writing? Where is a scripture that promises the gospel facts?

Friend, you must agree with me here that you are not spreading any gospel. You are doing your own thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks:

I don't know you so how would I go about testing your fruit?

I am visible on facebook: David Iyke Anokwuru-Onyewu. That is one way to know me, however, it is not important for you to relate with me. What I seek is for you to relate with the Creator and eventually make heaven where I believe we shall all meet.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
WinsomeX:

Very good.

Now scroll up and look at everything you have posted, including your testimonies, where is the good news in all you have been writing?

Where is the story of Christ who paid the price for people's sin. Assuming the gospel also includes the erroneous notion that he also paid a price for pain, where is that in all you have been writing? Where is a scripture that promises the gospel facts?

Friend, you must agree with me here that you are not spreading any gospel. You are doing your own thing.

Once again, dear, you MISS the point. Who is Christ? What is the difference between Christ and God? Who do I pray to? Who answers the prayers and grants the MIRACLES? Who do you think is being Praised?
The best way to sell ANY PRODUCT is by MAGNIFYING its BENEFITS!
I owe you no further explanation. Job 6:25, 2 Timothy 2:23.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
vooks:

I don't know you so how would I go about testing your fruit?
I am visible on facebook: David iyke Anokwuru-Onyewu.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by WinsomeX: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
davidiyke:

Once again, dear, you MISS the point. Who is Christ? What is the difference between Christ and God? Who do I pray to? Who answers the prayers and grants the MIRACLES? Who do you think is being Praised?
The best way to sell ANY PRODUCT is by MAGNIFYING its BENEFITS!
I owe you no further explanation. Job 6:25, 2 Timothy 2:23.

JESUS IS NOT A PRODUCT (!) Mr Modern Prosperity Preacher. STOP MERCHANDIZING HIM.

I don't blame you, it is your pastors Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, etc, whose example you're following to your damnation. I also owe you no further explanation. I blame those patronizing your business "product".

Again, I advice you to find a job!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2015
davidiyke:

I am visible on facebook: David iyke Anokwuru-Onyewu.
Tell me something specific about me that ONLY God could have revealed to you.

Please post here without regard for my privacy cheesy

Cc
Winsomex,Ayoku777
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2015
vooks:

Tell me something specific about me that ONLY God could have revealed to you.

Please post here without regard for my privacy cheesy

Cc
Winsomex,Ayoku777

My God is not into "Baba Ijebu" business. There are several fortune tellers for you. If and when there is a NEED God REVEALS!
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2015
WinsomeX:

JESUS IS NOT A PRODUCT (!) Mr Modern Prosperity Preacher. STOP MERCHANDIZING HIM.

I don't blame you, it is your pastors Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, etc, whose example you're following to your damnation. I also owe you no further explanation. I blame those patronizing your business "product".

Again, I advice you to find a job!

WinsomeX, Like I earlier said, I owe you no more explanation. On the other hand, I have demanded no explanation from you because I have continued to be the one answering questions.
I am visible and can be located/ verified. My names are clear, my facebook account is thrown open for you and your likes to check, my office is there for you to visit, my position is well stated and my long and beautiful career is also visible. BUT WHO ARE YOU? ANOTHER MR INTEGRITY (who actually has NO INTEGRITY)? Become visible and I shall pay you a visit.
I SHALL CONTINUE TO PREACH CHRIST THE WAY CHRIST HAS TAUGHT ME TO! You may also try to preach Him and stop discouraging good or you may incur God's wrath unknowingly.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
davidiyke:

My God is not into "Baba Ijebu" business. There are several fortune tellers for you. If and when there is a NEED God REVEALS!

That's a lengthy no.
You have not given me a reason to trust you
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by WinsomeX: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2015
davidiyke:

WinsomeX, Like I earlier said, I owe you no more explanation. On the other hand, I have demanded no explanation from you because I have continued to be the one answering questions.
I am visible and can be located/ verified. My names are clear, my facebook account is thrown open for you and your likes to check, my office is there for you to visit, my position is well stated and my long and beautiful career is also visible. BUT WHO ARE YOU? ANOTHER MR INTEGRITY (who actually has NO INTEGRITY)? Become visible and I shall pay you a visit.
I SHALL CONTINUE TO PREACH CHRIST THE WAY CHRIST HAS TAUGHT ME TO! You may also try to preach Him and stop discouraging good or you may incur God's wrath unknowingly.

It is the incur God's wrath unknowingly that occasions my response here. My guy God is not Ogun. He knows how to defend himself. I only needed you to understand that what you're doing is not Christian ministry. It looks a great deal like business as you yourself had earlier admitted.

I have no trouble unveiling my identity. Just that I do not need anyone to patronize my business so why supply a Facebook identity? I wish you the best I'm your work. I however pray you learn true ministry bc this one you're into is total rubbish. Farewell.

PS: As to a visit, I lead a Christian fellowship I'm Ibadan every third Saturday of each month at 4pm. At a school called Abimbola Private School, Basorun, Ibadan. if you really intent on visiting, come there and let us discuss what true ministry is all about. All these things you learnt from Oyedepo is beating the air.

1 Like

Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by michaelwestern(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
WinsomeX:

Very good.

Why are you attacking him unnecessarily? He gave all the glory to God for the testimonies and miracles. Are you trying to say that its wrong to share testimonies? Testimonies helps other people to believe in God for their own miracles. Or are you trying to say that its wrong for God to use him to help others through nairaland.

He never asked for money in return yet you were calling him a thief. Dont be quick to judge, different people in the body of Christ have different gifts. The fact that he has a different gift from you does not make him a fraud.

Even if you want to condemn him, look for tangible reasons. Your baseless accusations are making you look vindictive and envious.

1 Like

Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2015
WinsomeX:

It is the incur God's wrath unknowingly that occasions my response here. My guy God is not Ogun. He knows how to defend himself. I only needed you to understand that what you're doing is not Christian ministry. It looks a great deal like business as you yourself had earlier admitted.

I have no trouble unveiling my identity. Just that I do not need anyone to patronize my business so why supply a Facebook identity? I wish you the best I'm your work. I however pray you learn true ministry bc this one you're into is total rubbish. Farewell.

PS: As to a visit, I lead a Christian fellowship I'm Ibadan every third Saturday of each month at 4pm. At a school called Abimbola Private School, Basorun, Ibadan. if you really intent on visiting, come there and let us discuss what true ministry is all about. All these things you learnt from Oyedepo is beating the air.

You are yet to tell us your real name.
You now make me to increase my respect for Pa Oyedepo though I have only visited his church ONCE in my lifetime.
I do not discuss ministry with those who are not ready for the TRUTH!
May God show mercy!
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 5:48am On Aug 26, 2015
vooks:

That's a lengthy no.
You have not given me a reason to trust you

You do not need to trust me. What is important is that you Trust & Believe Christ!
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2015
davidiyke:

You do not need to trust me. What is important is that you Trust & Believe Christ!
And what's your role in this?
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2015
michaelwestern:

Why are you attacking him unnecessarily? He gave all the glory to God for the testimonies and miracles. Are you trying to say that its wrong to share testimonies? Testimonies helps other people to believe in God for their own miracles. Or are you trying to say that its wrong for God to use him to help others through nairaland.

He never asked for money in return yet you were calling him a thief. Dont be quick to judge, different people in the body of Christ have different gifts. The fact that he has a different gift from you does not make him a fraud.

Even if you want to condemn him, look for tangible reasons. Your baseless accusations are making you look vindictive and envious.

May God bless you for being so True! My prayer always is for God to illuminate our minds. I may not know you but your standing by the Truth will definitely cause you to Stand Out in life.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2015
vooks:

And what's your role in this?

My role as a Servant of God is to give you the good news which I have done (in my own small way). I am not here to become an instrument of ridicule to the Almighty God.
I AM A SERVANT OF GOD. As a SERVANT, I am duty bound to OBEY GOD!
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
WinsomeX:

At a school called Abimbola Private School, Basorun, Ibadan: This address is vague. Kindly give a clear description of your address, place your picture here or your contact numbers and real names and I will endeavour to verify your authenticity. Those who hide have plenty to HIDE.
You even attack other ministers who started ministry work before you and I? Even the young prophet had respect for the old prophet. Please tell us which of the present notable ministers of the gospel that you believe in (Adeboye, Olukoya, Kumuyi, etc).
I PRAY that GOD delivers that your sparse congregation from false teachings.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2015
davidiyke:

My role as a Servant of God is to give you the good news which I have done (in my own small way). I am not here to become an instrument of ridicule to the Almighty God.
I AM A SERVANT OF GOD. As a SERVANT, I am duty bound to OBEY GOD!
Am straining to see the 'good news' sir. Could you point it out to me?
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
vooks:

Am straining to see the 'good news' sir. Could you point it out to me?

3 John 1:2:
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
God's greatest desire is that you live in prosperity and good health. However the condition for this is PROSPERITY of your SOUL!
For your soul to be said to prosper it must go through regeneration because ordinarily the soul of man is wicked:
Genesis 6:5
"And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Yes, ALL (you inclusive) have sinned and are liable to the wages (DEATH)- Romans 6:23.
Interestingly the way out which is the way to regenerate your soul is to accept the work of salvation which Christ did for us.
John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Beloved, all you need to do to appropriate this beautiful life is BELIEVE in this work of Salvation and Confess it Openly.[color=#770077][/color]
Romans 10:10
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
davidiyke:

3 John 1:2:
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
God's greatest desire is that you live in prosperity and good health. However the condition for this is PROSPERITY of your SOUL!
For your soul to be said to prosper it must go through regeneration because ordinarily the soul of man is wicked:
Genesis 6:5
"And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Yes, ALL (you inclusive) have sinned and are liable to the wages (DEATH)- Romans 6:23.
Interestingly the way out which is the way to regenerate your soul is to accept the work of salvation which Christ did for us.
John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Beloved, all you need to do to appropriate this beautiful life is BELIEVE in this work of Salvation and Confess it Openly.[color=#770077][/color]
Romans 10:10
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
This am seeing now. Where was it in all the posts you made? Am a bond-servant of Jesus Christ myself.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

This am seeing now. Where was it in all the posts you made? Am a bond-servant of Jesus Christ myself.
You specifically demanded for this! Meanwhile, it had always been the focal point of all the testimonies on my trail. The Testimonies lead to desire for salvation. CHRIST HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY MESSAGE!
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2015
davidiyke:

You specifically demanded for this! Meanwhile, it had always been the focal point of all the testimonies on my trail. The Testimonies lead to desire for salvation. CHRIST HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY MESSAGE!
I demanded because it was missing
Help men to trust their prayers and not yours

1 Like

Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

We Prayed is different from I prayed!
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

It was always there just that you had'nt the eyes , mind and heart to see it.
And gifts are not the same.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
davidiyke:

It was always there just that you had'nt the eyes , mind and heart to see it.
And gifts are not the same.
You are drawing men to yourself not to Christ
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

You are drawing men to yourself not to Christ
You are very free to have and air your opinion of me.
I am grateful to God for making me who I am and I shall continue to enjoy serving him till death.
If you keep watching and reading you shall soon be inundated with more testimonies because as we speak my God is still in the business of touching lives for good.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
davidiyke:

You are very free to have and air your opinion of me.
I am grateful to God for making me who I am and I shall continue to enjoy serving him till death.
If you keep watching and reading you shall soon be inundated with more testimonies because as we speak my God is still in the business of touching lives for good.
I have enough of the gospel, I don't need it embellished with unverifiable 'miracles'. It is sweet and complete as it is
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
vooks:

I have enough of the gospel, I don't need it embellished with unverifiable 'miracles'. It is sweet and complete as it is
Just the same words the pharisees spoke at the time of Christ. Mr or is it Mrs VOOKS?
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
davidiyke:

Just the same words the pharisees spoke at the time of Christ. Mr or is it Mrs VOOKS?
It's vooks.
John the Baptist did zero miracles and none of that hindered his ministry. If you need drama and hype to communicate, then in all likelihood you have nothing to share
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
vooks:

It's vooks.
John the Baptist did zero miracles and none of that hindered his ministry. If you need drama and hype to communicate, then in all likelihood you have nothing to share
So YOUR bible speaks of only John the Baptist who was actually a FORE RUNNER? There is no JESUS CHRIST, no Peter, Paul, etc?
Vooks has no meaning and is nobody. John the Baptist, the Bible, jesus Christ are proud identifiable entities. WHO ART THOU?
Miracles will remain MIRACLES! Some, like the atheist may decide not to believe but that will not change the reality.
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by vooks: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
davidiyke:

So YOUR bible speaks of only John the Baptist who was actually a FORE RUNNER? There is no JESUS CHRIST, no Peter, Paul, etc?
Vooks has no meaning and is nobody. John the Baptist, the Bible, jesus Christ are proud identifiable entities. WHO ART THOU?
Miracles will remain MIRACLES! Some, like the atheist may decide not to believe but that will not change the reality.
The gospel has spread well minus miracles. Miracles are not the gospel
Re: Believe In God For Establishment! Believe His Prophet For Prosperity! by davidiyke(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
vooks:

The gospel has spread well minus miracles. Miracles are not the gospel
MIRACLES DEFINE THE GOSPEL!
Only those who are afraid HIDE! Or are you of the Jehovah Witness group?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does God Requires Faith / What Is The Difference Between Life And Soul (spirit Or Whatever We Call It) / I Need To Visit A Seer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.