Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours (35600 Views)

Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Meet The 6 Phones With 3GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by xtervaganza(m): 2:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Isheep on the lose

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

there's no profit to be made here.....
majority are going to walk away with a brand new iphone 6 without having to pay any deposit sef as long as the credit score is good. no one really buys these phones outrightly like nigerians. it's mostly on contract!
Oh,please! The resellers will. Don't blind yourself to that truth or else you are just pretending there are no gain to be made. As I am speaking to you somebody I know has already pre-ordered, he is waiting to have it and resell it at a profit. That is world wide online pre-orders not only in USA.

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by xtervaganza(m): 3:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Atmmachine: I bought an Iphone 5s today for $99 _= 14 thousand naira.
I also bought an Iphone 6 at $199 which is almost 30 thousand naira.

For those of us living in America,lets enjoy while my naija pals will be buying the same Iphone 6 for 100 thousand naira. grin grin grin grin grin
on contract
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by ugo4u: 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by philips70(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Please can anyone confirm to me which of the CONTRACT FREE American network Iphone 6 will work on worldwide SIMS without any form of unlock?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Markshevy(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
grin I go jst sidon de look as dis wazobia drama de unfold cos my Nokia torch light is more economical and durable, Battery e get am strong,e small to carry am waka,e fall for road I go pick im parts bak and fix am back,e fall for water I go remove im battery put am for sun I don repair am b dat but dis I phone abi na hype phone no fit try am cos if e try na hrt brk for d owner o.But dis phone sha I go buy am 5k one day.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by ewizard1: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
That's a BIG BOLD LIE!!!
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by kraftykc(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Garbage. Commonly processed garbage. Common sense will tell you that what Apple is selling today is not innovation but the ultimate gateway into Sheeple-dom. angry angry
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by sarutobie(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: chaiiii. my boimagga gonna buy one for me when he returns from Borno, I swear! tongue embarassed

Meanwhile let me continue with the last one he bought for me
like this your theme/launcher, mind sharing the name please?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by VUCHAR(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2014
menh money good, c as pple dey rush throw away money... grin grin grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by sage2(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: Wow amazing. I'm gonna get myself one!

Put that on me, honey.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Ayocazorla: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Abeg make una sell d iPhone 5 & 5s wey una use at a very cheaper rate so dat we can enjoy d iPhone too

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by dnawah(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2014
I seeeee,then make i throw way my tecno?cry
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by dnawah(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
I seeeee,then make i throw way my tecno?cry
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2014
all4naija: Oh,please! The resellers will. Don't blind yourself to that truth or else you are just pretending there are no gain to be made. As I am speaking to you somebody I know has already pre-ordered, he is waiting to have it and resell it at a profit. That is world wide online pre-orders not only in USA.

the fact that there's somebody out there willing to pay more than the retail price means apple phones have the appeal that other phones don't just have.

how come people don't sell samsung phones for the profit? cheesy why would i want to put that plastic shyte in my pocket in the first place? by all evidence, iphone is for the rich, android phones are for the poor. if a phone is so expensive & yet it keeps beating sales record then there's something you are missing.

4 million people preordering cannot be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

the fact that there's somebody out there willing to pay more than the retail price means apple phones have the appeal that other phones don't just have.

how come people don't sell samsung phones for the profit? cheesy why would i want to put that plastic shyte in my pocket in the first place? by all evidence, iphone is for the rich, android phones are for the poor. if a phone is so expensive & yet it keeps beating sales record then there's something you are missing.

4 million people preordering cannot be wrong.
see ya thinking iPhone for d rich android for d poor. I don't just know how sum ppl reason. u think all Americans use iphones dey do av dere own local phone manufacturers dey purchase n use. d amount of ppl purchasing it just 35% of d population. white are d biggest savers.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Mistermamus: see ya thinking iPhone for d rich android for d poor. I don't just know how sum ppl reason. u think all Americans use iphones dey do av dere own local phone manufacturers dey purchase n use. d amount of ppl purchasing it just 35% of d population. white are d biggest savers.

the research has been carried out & it was discovered the rich neighbourhoods of america had more iphone users - the suburbs, the ghettos & the swamps had more android users.

i don't talk without factual evidence to back my statement. if you are using an android phone, it's because you are poor. pray to your maker to upgrade your life & stop taking your frustrations out on me.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

the research has been carried out & it was discovered the rich neighbourhoods of america had more iphone users - the suburbs, the ghettos & the swamps had more android users.

i don't talk without factual evidence to back my statement. if you are using an android phone, it's because you are poor. pray to your maker to upgrade your life & stop taking your frustrations out on me.
inferiority complex ehn na Grade A. I do live in d US well smh for u
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Mistermamus: inferiority complex ehn na Grade A. I do live in d US well smh for u

the fact that you live in the US means shyte to me. there are more poor people in the US than nigeria so you are only strengthening my point that you must be one of the poor folks in the US.

a research company tracked 3 billion tweets to their location to see who uses what in the affluent areas of the world & this was found out. apple is red & android is green....

manhattan

san francisco

central london

as you can see for yourself, the central areas are concentrated with red dots(iOS users) while the suburbs, ourskirts are dominated by the green dots(androids).

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by sexzskil(f): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
sarutobie:
like this your theme/launcher, mind sharing the name please?
I'll not share what my boyfriend bought for me cheesy Go and get urscheesy
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by DAVE5(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Lagusta: Them try shaa....

Waiting for samsung note4 to break that record

I don't see this happening any time soon
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Emmanko(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
To me the iphone 6 and iphone 6plus is use less without AM radio channel.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Emmanko: To me the iphone 6 and iphone 6plus is use less without AM radio channel.

Good thing this thread is all about how at least 4 million other people don't think like you smiley
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

the fact that you live in the US means shyte to me. there are more poor people in the US than nigeria so you are only strengthening my point that you must be one of the poor folks in the US.

a research company tracked 3 billion tweets to their location to see who uses what in the affluent areas of the world & this was found out. apple is red & android is green....

manhattan

san francisco

central london

as you can see for yourself, the central areas are concentrated with red dots(iOS users) while the suburbs, ourskirts are dominated by the green dots(androids).
smh
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by sarutobie(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
I'll not share what my boyfriend bought for me cheesy Go and get urscheesy
lol village girl so your boyfriend bought the launcher also?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by DAVE5(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2014
nepp: undecided

we understand that the specs are written in paper, but the real user experience on those phones are another thing, my xperia is 2 gig ram and 13mp camera and my 5s (1gig ram and 8mp camera), the iphone camera is better and faster than the xperia in all respect (games run smoothly, camera is crisp clear, no lags, battery is great but better on the xperia though), both phones are in different league,

Test the phones with your own hands and see what i'm saying, try playing games (cos they would give you the real feel of the speed on the devices) on an iphone 5s, lumia 930 and any high end android phone and see the different....
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Mistermamus: smh

thank me for educating you instead of sitting down there shaking your head. those are the facts - go to mapbox & do the checks yourself.....

android is for the poor - it's the cheap knock off for the masses who want to own a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

thank me for educating you instead of sitting down there shaking your head. those are the facts - go to mapbox & do the checks yourself.....

android is for the poor - it's the cheap knock off for the masses who want to own a smartphone.

oh well, my android is for the poor and i love it more than my 5c. yes I'm still convinced that going from Xperia Z2 to Z3 is more useful than 6/6+. when u have a problem on your 6+, ask me for help from the Z3...and I might be posting from the poor forests of Kent
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by morefire: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lagusta: Them try shaa....

Waiting for samsung note4 to break that record

no it cant
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:
oh well, my android is for the poor and i love it more than my 5c. yes I'm still convinced that going from Xperia Z2 to Z3 is more useful than 6/6+. when u have a problem on your 6+, ask me for help from the Z3...and I'm posting from the poor forests of Kent

why should i have a problem with my 6+? i have never had any problem with my apple phones & i have been using them since 2007. never even had a broken screen & i have never used any case to protect my phones.

iPhone 5c is a mikey-mouse phone - it was released for the masses too. sample a 5s and see the difference in power & performance. apple just suits my lifestyle more than the other useless phones out there.

the fact that you are at the mercy of the phone manufacturers to enjoy the latest operating software should be your cause of concern. by friday, all old apple devices would be able to upgrade to iOS 8.......a feature that's impossible for android users....you must buy a new phone to enjoy android's new operating system.

that must suck for you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unboxing The Gionee F103pro (pictures) / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / Kindly Advice On Which Phone To Buy, Target Price Is 70,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.