Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours (35580 Views)

Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Meet The 6 Phones With 3GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by echo2(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
guttentag: Most people are returning back Iphone 5 for iphone 6 that is what gave them that much sales number..
them go pack iphone 5 come nigeria and tell us say na london use phone.... who be mumu
where is the source to backup your claim

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Hehehe. . Make them no ban me o. grin
lol,type it gan.. Kini ban?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by kobonaire(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Atmmachine: you can unlock it & go out of contract
Early termination fees ($350) also have to be factored though...

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Edusouls(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
I phone no be moi moi, na solid gagdet for men

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by MadCow1: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Men, back in da day, after a statement like such in bold, I would have made all efforts to convert you to team Iphone. Nowadays though, most phones are smart, so there really isn't a wide gap anymore in functionality between phones, maybe just software integrity.

I also hate those restrictions, but I feel they help preserve software integrity on the device by not allowing open source downloads, besides the obvious fact that they hope to cash in by making every software apple related. I switch over to my android when I want to be "free" with my downloads, but when I had a blackberry, one of those downloads was responsible for the RIM software crashing, something that would rarely occur on an iphone because you wouldn't even be able to download the malicious software in the first place.

Gbam.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by 100Cents: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

You should. From the front...it looks like an iPhone.

From the back? You're gonna have it in a case anyway.

This is how it looks like in an Apple silicone case

I daresay this cannot look any worse than the 5C you already have.

Now with multiple colours like Nokia

What happened to their signature black ?

Meanwhile.my Tecno phantom is more than a year old still rocking..
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by kobonaire(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Edusouls: I phone no be moi moi, na solid gagdet for men
grin grin

Btw, solid phone for all genders ...
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
mmmustapha: I pity your family
. You pity my family? As fresh as I am? Look at me again, my family members are all as fresh as I am. smiley How about you gather up your pity and swallow it cause it is apparent poverty has dealt with you, so you can't bare to see anyone else spending and enjoying their money. Pathetic shoe maker! Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by 100Cents: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
pat077: observation...

Kolo of the highest order..

grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by 100Cents: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Austindark: forget am jare

notin dis fone go do wey my tecno noh go fit do

I am with you on this.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
jossi994: lol,type it gan.. Kini ban?
Hehehe.

Dear Romanciella,

He says you're a very big goat. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by kobonaire(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents: ....Meanwhile.my Tecno phantom is more than a year old still rocking..
mmmustapha: God please punish whoever buy this thing, I wonder what the phone have that tecno .... don't have. undecided
Funny, that's what the guy driving a Volkswagen kombi said to his neighbour who drove a Range Rover Sport tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
jossi994: i'm tryna point out a mistake you made and instead of you quietly accepting and correcting it,you're busy displaying how shallow you are. Afo edi ata akamba ebot.. #Victoriousvic,please translate it for her undecided
All I can say is ebot is a goat. sad
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by guttentag(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
echo2: where is the source to backup your claim

I don't need back-up prove cuz it is the truth
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by skazeemabiodun(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin
Moblord: If I buy this one I go dey hire body guard wallahi
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
djeezy: I'm not surprised. There's usually so much rush during its opening sales. Well am not an apple fan. Never been fascinated about the gadget before. But it's sales is generating so much curiosity here. Gotta check the phone and specification out.

That's an intelligent move.

You may still not like it but you will rest confident that you at least tried.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete: http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/15/6151735/apple-iphone-6-pre-order-record

CityNG, 1 of 4 million.

6+64Gig, can't wait.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
spotit: let's just pretend you don't know what an American brand is compared with an Asian...and then let's just smile about everything knowing what dust a Pioneering US/EU brand couldn't ever kick up with the help of the same US owned world news media

I have no idea what you just said.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by NoContract(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
bossmini84:

Houstin I don't have a credit card which I bought the galaxy s5 instead Apple ecosyetem such a walled garden.

Are you on Whatsapp? Send your digits and I will teach you how to get the best of your iDevices if you know what to do. Infact, you don't need a credit card or anything to get the songs you want. And you can jailbreak it yourself.

Just quote me, with your PIN or Whatsapp.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

Now with multiple colours like Nokia

What happened to their signature black ?

Meanwhile.my Tecno phantom is more than a year old still rocking..

That is a case. As is clearly spelt out in my post. Did you even read what you quoted?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by yehmi01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
I phone ko We phone ni. grin grin grin

Techno is still the best ever.

On a serious note are people buying just a name or a phone that gives certain functions.

I have read the functions of the phone and

DIR is absolutely nothing spectacular in the noise they are making.

People are just buying a name lets face it.

I wish them the best sha

But me I go buy Agbalumo 1.0 any day before any apple weather 1 or 60 grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by TheMasterpiece(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Seun:
Agreed. There's so much pent-up demand for large phones with iOS. People don't care if they're ugly. Maybe I should stop caring too.
How about if it gets this large?

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by btoks: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

Obviously, you have no experience with buying Apple products. Price does not drop by any substantial amount until the next version is rolling out.

It's a smartphone. There are no 'bugs' to sort out that cannot be fixed with a software update.

Dude, the fact is the price will drop that's my point whether before or after next version. Meaning people don't have to hurry in buying it. You're probably an Apple afficionado but it doesn't stop others from commenting from experience.
Granted about the bugs but it was a play in words to make a point that there will be a new version again soon and technically new versions also fix unresolved bugs from previous versions.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by francis247(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

Galaxy S2 preorders started March 1st 2011. By May 9th 2011, Samsung announced they had received 3 million preorders.
That's 3 million in 2 months.

The iPhone 6/6+ received 4 million in 24 hours,
beating the 3 million set by the iPhone 5S.

It always amazes me how the empty heads are the loudest ones in the room. Somehow, you found 6 other half-wits to like your post cheesy
That's my point. While Sammy is honest about theirs, Apple is not.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Romanciella(f): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Hehehe.

Dear Romanciella,

He says you're a very big goat. grin
you both pathetic
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

I have no idea what you just said.

well.. my bad, i take the sarcasm/metaphor out of it. of course we could buy more iPhones in a single day than any other smartphone just if we're able to pull the strings behind the news. in fact, we don't even need to pay, we've got clout to say they sold or we bought 10million. who are you?

forgive my owning it to WE the fanboys, the infallible Apple would never go low into the gutters of publicity/stats shifting
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by xwolverine: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
CityNG:

CityNG, 1 of 4 million.

6+64Gig, can't wait.

You don't have to publicise owning an iPhone bruv...you don't need it

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by MrDoGood(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
francis247: NA LIE
Texazzpete stop the overhyping.
Even the Samsung Galaxy S2, The smartphone with the highest number of preorder in history never sold up to 3million in 24 hrs let alone this old wine in new bottle selling over 4M. Once again I smell
L
I
E
S

please stop crying

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by MrDoGood(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
how much be d phone self b4 dem dey sell 4million
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
All diz over hyped luxury devices still d same specs. am glad Asian companies are competing already making affordable phones well just a matter of tym atleast I can see plumber bus conductor etc pressing touch screen phones no be every time ppl 4 country must dey backward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Leagoo M9 official Thread / How Can I Install Apps In Sd Card On My Tecno W3? (help Needed) / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.