Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) (1728 Views)

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen / Gynecomastia Surgery....... In Nigeria any idea please / Gynecomastia Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please any one here willing to help... I have this kind of boob, as a man you know it's kinda embarrassing for you to put off in public and u gat everyone looking at your chest...... Av told my doctor about it and he said, it normal....... I know some guys out there also av this kind of issue, any one willing to help.. I will be very grateful.. Thanks
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Pr0ton: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Your amazing just the way you are.
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by constance500: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bros leave am o. It's sexy.. Seriously I have too .. Even girls tell me they like it and sometimes want to touch and know how it's like.. Na so rough play dey start grin

Plus it's a blessing in your marriage. U can feed the baby when your wife is not around.. grin
Just kidding but I'm serious.. I have it too.. I always go out with my cloth or singlet on

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
constance500:
Bros leave am o. It's sexy.. Seriously I have too .. Even girls tell me they like it and sometimes want to touch and know how it's like.. Na so rough play dey start grin

Plus it's a blessing in your marriage. U can feed the baby when your wife is not around.. grin
Just kidding but I'm serious.. I have it too.. I always go out with my cloth or singlet on
... That's the point can't even go out without putting on shirt....... Makes me sick atimes
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by ROCKJ1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Do constant press ups daily. The bosoms will flaten and become a firm chest.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by constance500: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kindeed: ... That's the point can't even go out without putting on shirt....... Makes me sick atimes

That's just it.. I could remember when I was in the school team in high school.. We were on the training pitch, so the coach ordered a set of people to put off their clothes so as to make it possible for him to know who is in one or the other side .. ... Mehn I almost die that day.. But thank God.. I was in the other side. (people who would be in a jersey)

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
constance500:

That's just it.. I could remember when I was in the school team in high school.. We were on the training pitch, so the coach ordered a set of people to put off their clothes so as to make it possible for him to know who is in one or the other side .. ... Mehn I almost die that day.. But thank God.. I was in the other side. (people who would be in a jersey)
grin grin ;Dlol...
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
ROCKJ1: Do constant press ups daily. The bosoms will flaten and become a firm chest.
i do press up, but it not decreasing ni
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by jansie(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kindeed: i do press up, but it not decreasing ni
sorry, i share in your pain. i believe male bossom is majorly due to accumulation of fat aside genetic disorder. if you're on the `big' side, you can start by shedding off some fat, the slimmer you become, the lesser the bosoms, then practice gyming to firm the tissues. a more lasting and easier solution is to opt for surgery, though it might be expensive and yes there're hospitals here in nigeria capable of handling such.Also watch your diet so it doesn't get bigger. alternatively, you can decide to love and accept yourself just the way you are without any iota of inferiority. all the best

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by constance500: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Kindeed: grin grin ;Dlol...

Seriously o..
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by constance500: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
jansie:
sorry, i share in your pain. i believe male bossom is majorly due to accumulation of fat aside genetic disorder. if you're on the `big' side, you can start by shedding off some fat, the slimmer you become, the lesser the bosoms, then practice gyming to firm the tissues. a more lasting and easier solution is to opt for surgery, though it might be expensive and yes there're hospitals here in nigeria capable of handling such.Also watch your diet so it doesn't get bigger. alternatively, you can decide to love and accept yourself just the way you are without any iota of inferiority. all the best

I'm not fat at all.. Explain that
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by PapiWata: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Kindeed: Please any one here willing to help... I have this kind of boob, as a man you know it's kinda embarrassing for you to put off in public and u gat everyone looking at your chest...... Av told my doctor about it and he said, it normal....... I know some guys out there also av this kind of issue, any one willing to help.. I will be very grateful.. Thanks

Surgery is the ONLY means by which that unwanted tissue can be removed from your chest. Once it has been removed, it will never re-appear. The fatty tissue is in fact identical in composition to female bhreast tissue, and when it is surgically removed, there is a "tail" of supportive ligament that stretches from the chest to each armpit, which must also be carefully removed for completion.

The surgery, if performed by a competent surgeon, will leave NO visible scar, because the cuts will be made right in the dark skin around the nhipple.
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2014
PapiWata:

Surgery is the ONLY means by which that unwanted tissue can be removed from your chest. Once it has been removed, it will never re-appear. The fatty tissue is in fact identical in composition to female bhreast tissue, and when it is surgically removed, there is a "tail" of supportive ligament that stretches from the chest to each armpit, which must also be carefully removed for completion.

The surgery, if performed by a competent surgeon, will leave NO visible scar, because the cuts will be made right in the dark skin around the nhipple.
have you done it before bro
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by PapiWata: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Kindeed: have you done it before bro

Yes, I underwent that surgery many years ago, and removed that problem forever that way. I speak from personal experience. There is NO other alternative to surgery, and even the most strenuous exercise will NEVER remove that tissue. I know this fact because I tried every means possible to solve the problem, before opting for surgery, which worked beautifully, and removed from my mind a SERIOUS psychological weight.

My own procedure was performed with local anesthetic by injecting the area around the cut with pain killer dosages, so that I was fully conscious for the entire process, but feeling no pain. There was a lot of blood during the surgery, because at the time I had been lifting heavy weights to stay fit, but healing was done with over two weeks, and I have never looked back since. My only regret is that I waited so long to undergo that simple procedure which changed my life for the better right away.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
PapiWata:

Yes, I underwent that surgery many years ago, and removed that problem forever that way. I speak from personal experience. There is NO other alternative to surgery, and even the most strenuous exercise will NEVER remove that tissue. I know this fact because I tried every means possible to solve the problem, before opting for surgery, which worked beautifully, and removed from my mind a SERIOUS psychological weight.

My own procedure was performed with local anesthetic by injecting the area around the cut with pain killer dosages, so that I was fully conscious for the entire process, but feeling no pain. There was a lot of blood during the surgery, because at the time I had been lifting heavy weights to stay fit, but healing was done with over two weeks, and I have never looked back since. My only regret is that I waited so long to undergo that simple procedure which changed my life for the better right away.
do you have idea of how much the surgery may cost.... Whr did you do yours
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by PapiWata: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Kindeed: do you have idea of how much the surgery may cost.... Whr did you do yours

Mine cost me $1,200 back in the day. It was performed by a surgeon whose office was located on North Mountain Avenue, Ontario, California, but I am certain that any cosmetic surgeon can perform this procedure to your satisfaction.
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2014
PapiWata:

Mine cost me $1,200 back in the day. It was performed by a surgeon whose office was located on North Mountain Avenue, Ontario, California, but I am certain that any cosmetic surgeon can perform this procedure to your satisfaction.
bro na naija me dey ooo. Dey no dey do am 4 naija ni...?
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
PapiWata:

bro, na naija me dey, dey no dey do am Nigeria ni?
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by PapiWata: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Kindeed: bro, na naija me dey, dey no dey do am Nigeria ni?

The procedure is a relatively simple one, and should be something that a competent Nigerian surgeon can handle. I have no hospital names to suggest, but I urge you to pick the doctor with great care, and ask lots of questions before you commit your body and your money to such an operation.

If the operation is done improperly, nerves could be cut in error, leaving you with areas of your chest with no feeling, so take GREAT care and caution in choosing the surgeon, so that no mistakes are made that could be harmful in the long run.
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2014
PapiWata:

The procedure is a relatively simple one, and should be something that a competent Nigerian surgeon can handle. I have no hospital names to suggest, but I urge you to pick the doctor with great care, and ask lots of questions before you commit your body and your money to such an operation.

If the operation is done improperly, nerves could be cut in error, leaving you with areas of your chest with no feeling, so take GREAT care and caution in choosing the surgeon, so that no mistakes are made that could be harmful in the long run.
.... Thank you so much bro you'v been so helpful... M greatful
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Kindeed(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
jansie:
do you have any idea of the cost in Nigeria...... Nd where it can be done.... Thanks...... The surgery
Re: To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) by Danikson: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bros.. Nobody should tell u that we don't have competent doctors for Gynocomastia in Nigeria.. I would have had mine done earlier if I had known the surgery could be done.. Now that I knw where and how to go about it.. I don't have the means for now. But I'm seriously hoping for the surgery not longer than sooner.. I'm was a victim of doctors who would always tell u that it will shrink on it own or somewoth tell u to bear it that u are special and gives u all manner of discouragements simply because they know not how spycologically devastating gynecomastia could be, I can even say Gynocomastia can ruin ur destiny if care is not taken.. I was to study theater art cus I love music and stage performance but I ended up with agricultural edu.. Simply because I was always concious of my condition.
Look for any teaching hospital but I rather recommend UPTH or UNTH. it cost not more than 200k for both tests and accommodation. Or u go for standard private hospital where it will cost not less than 400k to 1m.
I assure u that it will not last forever and u will be happy again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Stopping Stuttering.... / 13 Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder / Agony After Medical School... By Dr Kene (mbbs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.