Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman (1370 Views)

Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by wifey247: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ladies in the house, am I over reacting or just been jealous.when your hubby is been nice to every other woman.He is the one that offers to drop them at home after work, he wld give them money, sometimes even quarrells me over them when I complain of his over niceness, always saying his nice to everyone.listens to the women patiently outside but when am depressed or complain about anything at home he wld call me names.
Am more of d quiet type but when I want to talk, I go the extreme mile.
Experienced wives in the house how do u manage such?
No insults Pls but say the hard truth.
Thank

1 Like

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by theanonymous: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
I can relate to this, in fact just dis evening a colleague of ours gave birth, he ran there after I requested to go with him he refused, for reasons best to him.this d same woman he always dropped at home during her pregnancy but I was never against that as she was pregnant.we went for a birthday party and do u know he was almost begging to drop off a colleague, as in I was so so pissed.To me if your nice to me at home and you are to every woman outside it's off no use.
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Charity should begin at home

2 Likes

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by MadCow1: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Marriage wahala... grin

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
There are people like that. They please everyone except their own. Little or nothing u can do. It's their nature.

1 Like

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
If him no nice u go still talk abi ma
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by egopersonified(f): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
He is a people pleaser.
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Mimienudles(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
As

much as I know I am not married but definately will be, I believe I am
matured enough to add to this. Firstly, you should know that there isn't
more to your husband being kind to other women, judging with what he
does. But you have to be careful with the way you go extra miles when
talking to him about what he is doing BECAUSE he may be unware o' what
he is doing and might be thinking the opposite o' what you are seeing
so, you don't end up pushing him more into what he is doing. Secondly,
those women he is being nice to will not mistake it for something else,
Amen. That should be your prayer point. Your marriage will grow sweeter
and stronger, always and forever. Be good

1 Like

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
You could try by jokingly telling him he's neglecting you while he's being nice to others,he might not really know what he's doing to you or how he's making you feel,look for subtle ways to tell him,don't scream or yell,or he'll just think you're mean and unfair.
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by itstpia1: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
you too be nice to every other man, or what are we supposed to do for you here.

4 Likes

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
I know his kind. Always playing the nice guy outside and being 'himself' with you at home. It's not going to work...there will be fire on the mountain!

For starters: ask for whatever you want outside too since he functions better outdoor cool By outside, I meant in front of those others he impresses so well.

6 Likes

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Mimienudles(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
And thirdly, avoid reading most post here twice so, you don't regret your marriage. Nairalanders ken be highly frustrating. Please, do not think much
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Some people are just like that,Master pleaser.

We call it "eye service".

Your hubby suffers from inferiority complex,hiding it by being Mr Nice guy.

He's a double life fellow.

1 Like

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by snazzylove: 12:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Gaggi: There are people like that. They please everyone except their own. Little or nothing u can do. It's their nature.

True.
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by bigheart2013(m): 1:53am On Sep 16, 2014
But when he was dating you he was buying you gifts and dropping you off and being generous to you and you described him to your friends and roommates as a gentleman and nice man because you were enjoying it then abi?. Now he married you and you want to change him? Why didn't you quit then when you saw the signs that he was a generous man? Sometime I wonder why people think that the partners they are dating will change after marriage?
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by Kanwulia: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2014
* sighs *

Anoda wan don come o

My husband dis. . . . My husband that!
Marriage is not a JAIL-SENTENCE!
You are being too suffocating.

I can really see why your husband avoids you.
Your own too much abeg!

Go to your room and stay there! kiss
Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by soulglo: 3:10am On Sep 16, 2014
bigheart2013: But when he was dating you he was buying you gifts and dropping you off and being generous to you and you described him to your friends and roommates as a gentleman and nice man because you were enjoying it then abi?. Now he married you and you want to change him? Why didn't you quit then when you saw the signs that he was a generous man? Sometime I wonder why people think that the partners they are dating will change after marriage?

Maybe your hand wrote this while you were sleeping. When you wake up please read what your hand wrote

2 Likes

Re: When Hubby Is Nice To Every Other Woman by blueberryp: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2014
moreeni: I know his kind. Always playing the nice guy outside and being 'himself' with you at home. It's not going to work...there will be fire on the mountain!

For starters: ask for whatever you want outside too since he functions better outdoor cool By outside, I meant in front of those others he impresses so well.
hahahahaha, u r wicked o!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Frigid Spouse / My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man / How To Detect Jaundice In Your Newborn Baby---protecting Your New Born Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.