Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! (23196 Views)

Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? / Woman! What The Heck?!!! / Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I read a sob story online a few days ago. Well it’s actually a story that has been going round the internet for years but in different variations (with changing names and forms of course). It’s the story of how a married man was dating a single girl and lavishing money on her... bla bla bla and the wife prayed against the girl for 21 days or so and the girl was in an accident and lost all or went mad or died – or whatever variation of ending you will like to slot in here. And boy, do a lot of women love these stories! They click “Like” and "Share" on their Facebook wall immediately. Holy Ghost Fire!

Let me state categorically that adultery is wrong; it’s a sin, a betrayal of trust and no man or woman should be involved in it. So I am not about to defend husband snatching, no! Yet, I am writing to the many women stripping themselves naked at the stroke of midnight, raining curses on the other girl whom they say “snatched their husband” (Snatched? Is he a toy? 'cos toys get snatched but full grown men? Hmm…)

Before you send down thunder and fire, ask yourself: Would God punish the girl without punishing your husband? Would God be just to do that? If God is a just God, then the first person that prayer will likely land on, is your cheating husband. Okay, I know most of you won’t like this but it’s the truth. The other lady is not breaking any vow, she is committing a sin alright but she made no vow to you. The one who made a vow to you and is breaking it is your spouse.

Let’s be truthful, he is probably the one who initiated the affair (I said probably oh!) but surely, he agreed to it. He is the one bankrolling it, he is the one lying to you, deleting her texts, hiding behind your back to see her, probably telling her lies about you, buying her gifts instead of you, making her promises, sleeping with her, made a CHOICE to be with her… He! He!! He!!! The other woman owes you nothing "IF" she is a stranger to you. So cool down with the thunder and fire because you may just roast your hubby.

What if it’s Juju? Yeah, if it’s Juju, she will definitely get the fire and thunder but it’s not Juju 90% of the time, No, its indiscipline! The reason most women blame and curse "the other woman" is because they don’t want to face this reality or this truth. So what should you? Fold your arms? No!

1. Get your facts right and confront him calmly.
2. Get a commitment from him to break it off, he should get good pastoral/spiritual counsel.
3. He needs to get himself into an accountability relationship.
4. Check yourself. While you are not to blame for his straying eyes, you might have contributed. So check yourself, have you been unavailable, ignoring him, taking him for granted or something. Remember you pulled his strings, that’s why he married you, so, pull them again.
5. Pray for him for wisdom, strength and discipline to be faithful. Pray that every link between him and the other person be broken.
6. Pray for yourself as well.

If your husband can’t commit to being faithful then cursing other girls won’t work because even if the current girl or girls die, he will get another. Let’s stop trying to use God’s name for selfish reasons. God is a just God, if the girl who had an affair with your husband deserves death then so does your husband.

What are your thoughts?

All Rights Reserved © 2015 Oluseye Igbafe

Visit my blog: www.themusinglady.com.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by libertyfather(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Most surprising thing they fail to realize, is that she's not the only girl around their man, he will definitely pick on someone else... mumu women instead of praying and fasting for their self that their husband to always see the wife and goodies in then or praying for husband jumping from one girl to another not to enter last chance... they keep falling women hand, better they all go back to ask from dem MAMA
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Word.

Even the juju is bullshyte excuse sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 5:20am On Oct 29, 2015
cococandy:
Word.

Even the juju is bullshyte excuse sha.

It is more often than not an excuse but some die hard women in denial would rather believe it than hold their husbands responsible.

Some guys too use it as an excuse to claim victim.

smh

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by cococandy(f): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2015
MusingsOfALady:

women in denial would rather believe it than hold their husbands responsible.

Some guys too use it as an excuse to claim victim.
Exactly
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by SAMBARRY: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Take 5.

Your head is correct cheesy

This are the kinds of thread one ought to be seeing on nl.not eye sores like how fela prefers sleeping with me than the rest of his wives undecided

Or how I'll waylay and bath my husband mistress with acid lipsrsealed
like one useless agbaya woman waylaying her husband's mistress only to find out that the agbaya 43 year old man is following a 16 year older ss2 girl.wetin them one beat inside that one body? undecided

E no even be court matter because firstly he'll be accused of pedophilia.as if that's not bad enough his first daughter is 17 ,the second is 15 and the last son is 10.na for nl we dey see am o.

Is it a woman that has a child older than her rival go dey follow her rival fight or exchange insults? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2015
succinctly put!

There's a thread [https://www.nairaland.com/2697414/wife-bathes-husband-hot-water ] on frontpage where a wife bathed her husband with hot water for sleeping with her own mum. Even though her action was barbaric, I saw people asking :-
"what of her mum, why wasn't she bathed with hot water too?"
"Wasn't it consensual?"
"Was it rape?"

For heavens sake, she took a vow with her husband, not her mum. Same applies to every infidelity case out there, be it from the husband/wife. If your partner(spouse) can't exercise some selfcontrol, I don't see how it's the fault of the random chick/dude out there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by ladyju(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmm, I don't know why ladies disturb themselves. I'm married with kids and I love and pray for my husband a lot. But any day he decides to leave me and follow another woman, well to hell!, God knows I'm not competitive.

You decided that my toto no sweet again.... What d hell. I love se.x but I can stay 10 yrs without it. It's all about discipline You all can call me heartless. All I know is I can't compete with another woman for love.

5 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Dyt(f): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2015
ladyju:

You decided that my toto no sweet again.... What d hell. I love se.x but I can stay 10 yrs without it. It's all about discipline You all can call me heartless.

Hehehehehe
True sha
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
succinctly put!

There's a thread on frontpage where a wife bathed her husband with hot water for sleeping with her own mum. Even though her action was barbaric, I saw people asking :-
"what of her mum, why wasn't she bathed with hot water too?"
"Wasn't it consensual?"
"Was it rape?"

For heavens sake, she took a vow with her husband, not her mum. Same applies to every infidelity case out there, be it from the husband/wife. If your partner(spouse) can't exercise some selfcontrol, I don't see how it's the fault of the random chick/dude out there.
Yes whenever I want to say kachisbarbie have a lot of sense, one look at your signature and I hold my peace! tonguegrin

But I find it true that those guys who cheat on their girlfriends/wives are the ones who can't stand to see their wives/girlfriends with other guys, I mean their jealousy go on overdrive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes whenever I want to say kachisbarbie have a lot of sense, one look at your signature and I hold my peace! tonguegrin

But I find it true that those guys who cheat on their girlfriends/wives are the ones who can't stand to see their wives/girlfriends with other guys, I mean their jealousy go on overdrive.

lollll
My sense is now under National Assembly's screening, because I decided to give homegirls an idea on how to have it all? ?

How am I supposed to know how cheats behave bikonu? @emboldened...
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by joseph1832(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lollll
My sense is now under National Assembly's screening, because I decided to give homegirls an idea on how to have it all? ?

How am I supposed to know how cheats behave bikonu? @emboldened...
You decided to show home girls a very new version of gold digging. What happened to being an 'independent woman' eh?

Well I don't expect you to know how cheats behave because you've never been good at observing people. grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Take 5.

Your head is correct cheesy

This are the kinds of thread one ought to be seeing on nl.not eye sores like how fela prefers sleeping with me than the rest of his wives undecided

Or how I'll waylay and bath my husband mistress with acid lipsrsealed
like one useless agbaya woman waylaying her husband's mistress only to find out that the agbaya 43 year old man is following a 16 year older ss2 girl.wetin them one beat inside that one body? undecided

E no even be court matter because firstly he'll be accused of pedophilia.as if that's not bad enough his first daughter is 17 ,the second is 15 and the last son is 10.na for nl we dey see am o.

Is it a woman that has a child older than her rival go dey follow her rival fight or exchange insults? undecided

Waylaying a girl you believe is your husband's girlfriend can get you beaten and disgraced. Any girl who has no moral scruples about sleeping with a married man probably would have none about beating his wife.

So confronting the girl can actually lead to you getting beaten.

Also you may end up in jail if you hit her with an object and she collapses and dies. Will your husband not marry someone else?

Confronting the other woman is always a bad idea. The exception is probably when you have a relationship with her (like she's your friend or something)

4 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by SAMBARRY: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2015
MusingsOfALady:

Waylaying a girl you believe is your husband's girlfriend can get you beaten and disgraced. Any girl who has no moral scruples about sleeping with a married man probably would have none about beating his wife.

So confronting the girl can actually lead to you getting beaten.

Also you may end up in jail if you hit her with an object and she collapses and dies. Will your husband not marry someone else?

Confronting the other woman is always a bad idea. The exception is probably when you have a relationship with her (like she's your friend or something)
please redirect your advice to women who intend to do that or already doing that cheesy grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
please redirect your advice to women who intend to do that or already doing that cheesy grin

It wasn't actually directed at you personally grin smiley. Just commenting on the example you gave.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2015
MusingsOfALady:

It wasn't actually directed at you personally grin smiley. Just commenting on the example you gave.
ahem.better. then full here well well.the ones kanwuliajara refers to awon anti I carry blokos for my head like cross of Calvary grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ahem.better. then full here well well.the ones kanwuliajara refers to awon anti I carry blokos for my head like cross of Calvary grin

Na love now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Makes sense but majority of these girls initiate these relationships nowadays, there really is no right or wrong reaction to spousal infidelity as far as am concerned. Whatever you can live with, do.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Swissheart(f): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmn.....I see no reason why a good woman would go waylay a younger girl because she is going out with her husband.Most of the married men who cheat do not portray their wives as good women,they cook up crazy stories to gain sympathy and even to avoid rejection from the younger girl.God help us sha

2 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
byvan03:
Makes sense but majority of these girls initiate these relationships nowadays, there really is no right or wrong reaction to spousal infidelity as far as am concerned. Whatever you can live with, do.

I will disagree with you. Even if the girl asked him out, couldn't he say No just like you do when men ask you out? That she asked him doesn't make him less responsible for his actions.

Also that you can live with something doesn't make it right.

6 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Swissheart:
Hmmn.....I see no reason why a good woman would go waylay a younger girl because she is going out with her husband.Most of the married men who cheat do not portray their wives as good women,they cook up crazy stories to gain sympathy and even to avoid rejection from the younger girl.God help us sha

Very true. Most paint a story of a broken home and a horrible wife.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2015
MusingsOfALady:

I will disagree with you. Even if the girl asked him out, couldn't he say No just like you do when men ask you out? That she asked him doesn't make him less responsible for his actions.

Also that you can live with something doesn't make it right.

Once the girl in question isn't under aged, she should take equal responsibility as the man. She is as guilty as the man, on what basis do you classify right or wrong? Everyone cannot measure with your yardstick.

These girls cannot be excused, if the man will serve any penalty, they should serve same. If you are going to condemn evil, do that on both sides. You can't tell people how to react to spousal infidelity, they will react as they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by edwife(f): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Once the girl in question isn't under aged, she should take equal responsibility as the man. She is as guilty as the man, on what basis do you classify right or wrong? Everyone cannot measure with your yardstick.

These girls cannot be excused, if the man will serve any penalty, they should serve same. If you are going to condemn evil, do that on both sides. You can't tell people how to react to spousal infidelity, they will react as they deem fit.

Gob bless you for this statement kiss kiss always real as fvck!

2 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Babes, I don't agree this one.

The husband took a vow with his wife and he is the one mandated to keep it.

Yes the other lady is committing fornication but whose business is it?

On the flip side, if the lady has a boyfriend, will he blame the married man for his girlfriend's unfaithfulness

Wondered why husbands do not call fire and brimstone on their wife's lovers?

They understand that the issue is the cheating wife.

Let them pray from now till next year or pour acid on all their husbands' lovers....

If the husband has decided NOT to change, it is an exercise in futility.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

the girl follow them make vow? She has nothing at stake.it's the man that's responsible for the vows and mind you there are some married men that lie that they're single just to get into the honey pot and the wife won't understand that the man lied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Babes, I don't agree this one.

The husband took a vow with his wife and he is the one mandated to keep it.

Yes the other lady is committing fornication but whose business is it?

On the flip side, if the lady has a boyfriend, will he blame the married man for his girlfriend's unfaithfulness

Wondered why husbands do not call fire and brimstone on their wife's lovers?

They understand that the issue is the cheating wife.

Let them pray from now till next year or pour acid on all their husbands' lovers....

If the husband has decided NOT to change, it is an exercise in futility.

I really understand where you are coming from but these girls cannot be excused. It's just like saying that the thief is blameless because I kept my money carelessly. I really believe that they deserve whatever the husband got as his penalty in good measure, shaken together and running over. I feel no pity for these husbands nor their mistresses.

If the man will burn at a stake for his shyte, the girl should too. There is a reason why an accomplice is expected to serve some time in a real life criminal case. It's a different pot of soup if the mistress is under aged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Equal responsibility for what exactly? What is she guilty of?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by bukatyne(f): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

I really understand where you are coming from but this girls cannot be excused. It's just like saying that the thief is blameless because I kept my money carelessly. I really believe that they deserve whatever the husband got as his penalty in good measure, shaken together and running over. I feel no pity for these husbands nor their mistresses.

If the man will burn at a stake for his shyte, the girl should too. There is a reason why an accomplice is expected to serve some time in a real life criminal case. It's a different pot of soup if the mistress is under aged.

I am not excusing the girl but the wife has nothing to do with her just how the husband/boyfriend of the girl has nothing to do with the cheating husband.

In God's court, He might punish them together How He would punish a boy & girl who commits fornication.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the girl follow them make vow? She has nothing at stake.it's the man that's responsible for the vows and mind you there are some married men that lie that they're single just to get into the honey pot and the wife won't understand that the man lied

I get you kulyie, assuming the girl is ignorant of his marital status but majority are aware. You see some wives begging these girls not to destroy their homes yet the bangers will scorn the poor woman and continue without empathy. If this woman goes wacko and decide to chop off her husband's head with a Samurai sword, I expect two heads, the Cheat and the Cheatee cheesy.

These girls are inexcusable, they are part and parcel of the infidelity and therefore shouldn't be excused with the usual cliché " she made no vow to be faithful to you ". They have to partake in any consequences the scorned wife decides to met out if she so desires.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by edwife(f): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

I get you kulyie, assuming the girl is ignorant of his marital status but majority are aware. You see some wives begging these girls not to destroy their homes yet the bangers will scorn the poor woman and continue without empathy. If this woman goes wacko and decide to chop off her husbands head with a Samurai sword, I expect two heads, the Cheat and the Cheatee cheesy.

These girls are inexcusable, they are part and parcel of the infidelity and therefore shouldn't be excused with the usual cliché " she made no vow to be faithful to you ". They have to partake in any consequences the scorned wife decides to met out if she so desires.

This thread says it all.Why was she blamed then if she isn't at fault?

https://www.nairaland.com/2688718/want-save-relations-him/1#39364364

cc Sambarry?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by MusingsOfALady: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Equal responsibility before whom? We are talking of responsibility to the wife. Yes she has a "civic" responsibility if you so will not to have a relationship with a married man but the direct responsibility to the wife is from the husband.

No one is trying to justify her actions but you must hold your husband more responsible than the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
bukatyne:

I am not excusing the girl but the wife has nothing to do with her just how the husband/boyfriend of the girl has nothing to do with the cheating husband.

In God's court, He might punish them together How He would punish a boy & girl who commits fornication.

Seriously, I feel the part of dealing with the mistress or not is left for the woman to decide. I doubt a scorned woman will be interested in the rule of engagement when push turns to shove . If the woman gets her groove from kicking mistresses ass, good for her. I won't advise anyone to go fighting because of the worthless scumbag they married but if a woman chose to, I can't judge her. some get mental release from pummelling the object of their grievance and if that object is a bloody mistress......cheers to that.

A mistress deserves whatever nasties wify decides to dish, she cannot be excused whether she made a vow or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins / End of story. / Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.