Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria (34783 Views)

Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by dat9jaguy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Miscellaneous:

I was talking about sapele,.. maybe it happened too in agbor.

who told u violence cannot deal with violence? who the hell told u? dont make me think u are a cultist. Even in the bible, it was stated that "iron sharpen iron." So u mean the best way USA should av done was to register osama bin laden's alqaeda & monitor it? u nor sure say u dey dream so? Guy.... even the best doctors know that poison treats poison.... so violence treats violence!

Bro calm down.first,i am not a cultist.Secondly,i still maintain dat violence begets violence.Which war has been won without diplomacy?Let's know these cultist
then we can monitor their activities better.Have a nice day. smiley
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by 100Cents: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny: These are the handy work of an unbalanced economy, 70% of it could/can be traced to wide range of poverty,those 15yrs of age below should be given mild sentence, while 16-18yrs of age should be given a medium sentence,then those r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d 19yrs of age are full grown men & should be given mean(harsh) sentences #iRestMyCase

Leave economy out of this.

As a poor kid, I respected myself maximally because I knew I needed to protect my parents from unnecessary spending if I bought trouble.

These kids were not well trained.

Kudos to Wole Soyinka ! Let him come and tame his children..

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by uniqueama1(f): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord: Police should stop arresting boys indiscriminately in the name of cultism, is there no freedom of association in the country? I just need little money and connection I will sue edo state govt, commissioner of police, director of SSS all the VC, Rector and provost of schools for the numbers of youth they've killed.

Ghen Ghen!!!!Brownlord!Pls r u a cultist too?cos dis ur outburst hen!no be here oo
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

Another mad man here, my friend get lost
ur statements on FP has given ur lost soul away. now u want 2 deny u ar no cultist, wen cultism is embedded in ur soul wif statements u made. but u no get liver 2 join one.. every sane person on this thread has certified u foolish... there is nottin u wld say to revoke that..I put it to u DAT u ar an apologist to cultism n activities of retard groups engaged in it... wen an idiot lyk u have called it a freedom of association. I will only advice u to shut d trap in ur head. go n examine ur self n stop quoting ppl.
even if u were trying to point out d involvement of useless policemen in Edo state, does not certify d senseless line u tow... "freedom of association" for lost souls... but u cant think any better... as it has been said..that " the tots of a foolish man perverses his own ways" .... u don't need 2 use d words "get lost" wen i am bearly interested in doin dat.. but rather u should be sorry for urself that is lost already, in d mind n in soul... get found , my friend....
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by benswagtt(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord: Police should stop arresting boys indiscriminately in the name of cultism, is there no freedom of association in the country? I just need little money and connection I will sue edo state govt, commissioner of police, director of SSS all the VC, Rector and provost of schools for the numbers of youth they've killed.

u must be a fool! I doubt if u wil ever hav dat kind of a money
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by blaxx: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
... Before u condemn, get to know why they joined. Would you still condemn if any was your brother? Would you condemn if your sister was one?
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by blaxx: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
freshness2020: If ♈όϋ be outsider coming into Benin, make sure Loya milk na Ūя̲̅ brand, if not na sorry be Ūя̲̅ name!
Are you serious?
Which group own Andre? Moet? Heineken? Smirnoff? Legend? Stout? squadron smiley, chelseasmiley,
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by steeve123(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
should we sit and wait and not do anthing?
brownlord:

Which law enforcement are you talking about? 50 percent of the police in edo state are members, they even help the groups during their war, those news you hear about police storming initiation ground are done by rival group in the police, that is why is on the media the country is sick
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by snakebeat: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Amadaz: As a retired graduate cultist, i know the influences these guys are facing which impact negatively on their lives. I've been through all that and advice anyone nursing the ambition of joining a cult group or already a member to refrain from it or have himself to blame. I also advice the police to apprehend culprits not with intent of punishing them straight out but to gather info regarding their meeting points and their homes and then f**k them up severely

Signed: retired axeman
retired egede man indeed
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
End time things, kai devil is so a destroyer, hei the end of human race is around the corner...God has totally left us..
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tlovely: ur statements on FP has given ur lost soul away. now u want 2 deny u ar no cultist, wen cultism is embedded in ur soul wif statements u made. but u no get liver 2 join one.. every sane person on this thread has certified u foolish... there is nottin u wld say to revoke that..I put it to u DAT u ar an apologist to cultism n activities of retard groups engaged in it... wen an idiot lyk u have called it a freedom of association. I will only advice u to shut d trap in ur head. go n examine ur self n stop quoting ppl.
even if u were trying to point out d involvement of useless policemen in Edo state, does not certify d senseless line u tow... "freedom of association" for lost souls... but u cant think any better... as it has been said..that " the tots of a foolish man perverses his own ways" .... u don't need 2 use d words "get lost" wen i am bearly interested in doin dat.. but rather u should be sorry for urself that is lost already, in d mind n in soul... get found , my friend....

If you see me for real life, where i stand you go take 10 poles, not bragging fact. Yes there is freedom of association and as such they should stop arresting them since the government refuse to proscribe it. fool do you know this group are registered? Like bucanner registered with the government as Brother Across Nigeria, BAN, do you know they have open offices in the whole federation with a big banner to show they are there? do you know they hold annual convention and invite police as security men to guard, do you know my state governor gives this guys money during war for them to stop killing, do you know my state governor org anise event for them yearly and give them money as well ( Reasons there is always cult clash in benin every december) Fool do you know the same governor give them political offices for supporting him during election? do you know most of the institution know the head of the cult groups in various institution and give them money to stop killing, fool do you most of the tout in the Edo state house of assembly are cultist and where even shouting this which was shown on the media, fool can you stop quoting me if you don't see this as hypocrisy if the SSS and police know the head of this cult groups and refuse to arrest them instead go after the young once on the street who are not even threat to the society, idiat do you know most of this cult head benefit the wars they fight as it enable them demand emergency due from their members and also money govt pays them to stop fighting, fool can you use your brain for once? you got to sick help
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
uniqueama1: Ghen Ghen!!!!Brownlord!Pls r u a cultist too?cos dis ur outburst hen!no be here oo

hmmm, will you marry me if i'm one? just asking
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by mki: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
What do parents do in Edo state? Their daughters are a disgrace in Europe. Their sons are all cultists. Even at 13 years of age? Something must be fundamentally wrong with these people.

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by MhisIjay(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
lomprico: Unu anukwa! Hia!
Nna na wa ooooo
Umu azi kita chai angry
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by 1miccza: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny:

i neva said its a 100% poverty level,but most tedious crimes committed are d attribute of joblessness...

But the dude just attributed it to peer pressure
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by diamondboa(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
I taught yahoo yahoo as taken over cultism in this area of the country.So people are still daft doing cult things when there fellow age mates are making millions out there.They should have their brains examined.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Divineboy42(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hm. Small small boys kwa, Odikwa egwu. *Shrugs shoulder*
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by jamoyakz: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
chelseabmw: Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma and University Of Benin involving in cult activities since 190AD. embarassed embarassed
for uniben where I graduated from couple of years back,,, its not that bad as being portrayed... What one just need is to play safe and watch your back at all times and you will be fine #shuncultism
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by azezola(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Benin city is Nigerian, Honduras MS 13, murder Capital of Nigeria
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Auchi poly gang bangers
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by handie(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
chelseabmw: Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma and University Of Benin involving in cult activities since 190AD. embarassed embarassed
guy no run your mouth anyhow o. I'm in uniben and cultism there is as minimal as you will ever see in any school in Nigeria. And just so u know, I stay in Ekosodin. the supposed hot bed of cultism in Uniben
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by handie(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2014
mki: What do parents do in Edo state? Their daughters are a disgrace in Europe. Their sons are all cultists. Even at 13 years of age? Something must be fundamentally wrong with these people.
Bro please shut up as you've just shown that you know absolutely nothing. U just committed an error of generalizations. I'm proudly an Edo boy. My parents are both Edo indigines. I was born and brought up in Edo. I've got aunts and elder sisters and none of them is in Europe engaging in any illegal or immoral activity. I stand proudly and say, I AIN'T NO CULTIST NEITHER IS ANY OF MY SIBLING A CULTIST but we are Edolites. Pls change your stereotypical mentality o
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by jamoyakz: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2014
handie: guy no run your mouth anyhow o. I'm in uniben and cultism there is as minimal as you will ever see in any school in Nigeria. And just so u know, I stay in Ekosodin. the supposed hot bed of cultism in Uniben
greatest uniben student!!! How I have missed Uniben greatly ekosodin(edo street and tokoyo domain street), faculty nite class, maishia june 12, hall 2 car park, hall3 and 4 boys infact Uniben shaped my life onto street smartness !!!! One love man

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2014

i am obliged to surmise you just skimmed through the post in a slap dash manner before chucking your post at us. Else you would have read where it was stated without dubiety that the said boys were caught with weapons viz: battle-axe, guns etc. There was even a photo-evidence tendered just below the post. Predicated on that, they weren't, could not have, therefore, been arrested indiscriminately contrary to your claim.

To the issue of freedom of association raised in your post. yes, there is a freedom to join any association of one's choosing pursuant to section 40 of the 1999 constitution as amended. But not when such association is deleterous and baleful to the safety of the denizens of the state. The constitution was not unambiguous when it expressly mentioned "the right to PEACEFUL assembly and association"(emphasis, mine). Cult as clear as Ebola is no peaceful association and as such is not a legal association within the precint of the supreme organic law of the land.
Besides, you can not sue the police even if you have the financial wherewithal; you lack, in legal parlance, the locus standi to sue the police as you aint any form of party to the case. Following from the above, you will fail if you ignorantly sue the Police.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by boycasio(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2014
alcuin: Mehn....this is a problem in all SS, SE and SW states.

What do u expect when the governor of Edo state sponsors cults? NeoBlackMovement(ayes), Supreme Eiye Confraternity, Green Circuit, Maphites, Vikings are all under the constant pay of the state governor.

Well, only good orientation can this.

And I commend groups like National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates) and Brodas Across Nigeria (Buccaneers) for their efforts in reformation of their members' activities. They remain the best groups.

Edit: So the name "neo_black_movement" is censored on nairaland?

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by boycasio(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Thnkz 4d positive recommendation.. Many join frat cos dey want 2 b feared or regard dem slfs as big boiz buh we all knw who d big boiz are. I have ment sum awesome pple 4bcomin who I am and 2day am pround 2 call dem my brodaz nd uptil date we stil uphold d reason why dere is a cult group.. #BAN
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by abdulhadie(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
ghen ghen shocked !!!!
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by handie(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
jamoyakz: greatest uniben student!!! How I have missed Uniben greatly ekosodin(edo street and tokoyo domain street), faculty nite class, maishia june 12, hall 2 car park, hall3 and 4 boys infact Uniben shaped my life onto street smartness !!!! One love man
*Very wide grin* I see you bro. greatest Gbo Gbo. We rock man...... if u fit stay and survive for Uniben as a whole and Hall 3 and Ekosodin in particular, u go survive for anywhere u go for d whole wide world
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by enomakos(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
brownlord:

Lies

he is saying the truth na

i am an old boy of another anointed university(AAU)ekpoma
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by enomakos(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jayne2014: Ambrose Alli University also known as Edo War College.

i am still proud of my old school
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by enomakos(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote
author=Miscellaneous]this is only a tip of the iceberg...... I mean one
needs to see for himself. I don't know why oshiomole cant give military
a contract of maybe 6months such that any cultist will be dealt with
like it was done in my town in delta. That's the only way to cure edo
boys kolo.....[/quote]

seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Hosts Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi In His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Ooni Presents Crown To Oba Sharafadeen Babalola In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.