Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria (34334 Views)

Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by lirusehn(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2014

aside these juveniles i wonder who on hell wud tell u he/she is involved in cultism

undecided
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by TrishaP(f): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Ph is worst
Explain
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Teenagers!!!!!
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Ediss(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
poor children what a worrisome situation embarassed
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Realtol(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Teenagers turning into cultis. What's the hope of this country when her future believe it can only be a big shot by holding axe and destroy souls?
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Meringe(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm not surprised about Edo State and Cultism. it's their trademark.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by livingstoneony(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Crips and bloods....#poverty killing many nigerians via various means since 230BC

3 Likes

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Anthrophile(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Even in Rivers and Imo too. It's so crazy seeing 14yr old joining cults.
Kogi and Benue States too.

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Kbraims(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Passing by...
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Meringe(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord: Police should stop arresting boys indiscriminately in the name of cultism, is there no freedom of association in the country? I just need little money and connection I will sue edo state govt, commissioner of police, director of SSS all the VC, Rector and provost of schools for the numbers of youth they've killed.

suspect number 1. be careful, many have gone!

5 Likes

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by acaciakay: 6:29am On Sep 16, 2014
Bestschoolever! Mautech formally known as FUTY. No cult activities. Although I left some years bck.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2014
TrishaP:
Explain
nursery and primary student are members,streets has their own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by skijo: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Its low self esteem that causes this rubbish. By the way in this era if u want to be a 'BIG BOY' get big money and stop wasting ur destiny

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Etizz: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2014
13-15 years these are just kids not youth.... likes seriously, the area u grew up from influence u,...Benin is No exception Wen it comes to cultism... I only pray God takes control of What this world is becoming...
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by jericco1(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Kids and their ridiculous antics
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by ionsman: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Even in Rivers and Imo too. It's so crazy seeing 14yr old joining cults.
seconded bro.am from Edo state but mainly in port Harcourt. Rivers state is worse than Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by disloman(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord: Police should stop arresting boys indiscriminately in the name of cultism, is there no freedom of association in the country? I just need little money and connection I will sue edo state govt, commissioner of police, director of SSS all the VC, Rector and provost of schools for the numbers of youth they've killed.

R u this senseless n stu..pid in nature?

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2014
disloman: R u this senseless n stu..pid in nature?

Just give reasons why you are stupiid and stop barking
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Meringe:
suspect number 1. be careful, many have gone!

Yup, I know so, that's the reason I want to sue the governor and police boss
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Jayne2014: Ambrose Alli University also known as Edo War College.

Da Bleep? Butcher shoot this girl
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by jude33084(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2014

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Meringe(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

Yup, I know so, that's the reason I want to sue the governor and police boss
delusional.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by dat9jaguy(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Miscellaneous]this is only a tip of the iceberg...... I mean one needs to see for himself. I don't know why oshiomole cant give military a contract of maybe 6months such that any cultist will be dealt with like it was done in my town in delta. That's the only way to cure edo boys kolo.....[/quote

I believe u are talking about Agbor.That strategy is not and can not work.Violence begets violence.
I believe these groups should be identified,registered and monitored.When they know they are known then they behave
as expected of them.

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Epathra(f): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Cultism for Edo state no be here. Even right from junior secondary, they r being initiated and the females are not left out. Imagine a female cult initiation that requires you to sleep with 9 boys on the spot b4  initiation is complete! SS1 students! Shake my head for what the youths are becoming. Very sad.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by jude33084(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

Just give reasons why you are stupiid and stop barking

I don't think you are normal undecided
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by DoctorTim: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2014
From your name to your comment.. it's obvious that you arre one of them. But letmesaythis to you Mr Cultist, even as a lord that you are, if your 13 or 15 year old younger brother exposes himself to this dangerous stupid act will you be happy? How many 13 year old can enter bush, blend and survive it? Let morality be your judge as uhave no conscience. Not surprised though, u are one of them that's why ushow such arrogance in ignorance.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by segradinho: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Just passing

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by alcuin(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Mehn....this is a problem in all SS, SE and SW states.

What do u expect when the governor of Edo state sponsors cults? NeoBlackMovement(ayes), Supreme Eiye Confraternity, Green Circuit, Maphites, Vikings are all under the constant pay of the state governor.

Well, only good orientation can this.

And I commend groups like National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates) and Brodas Across Nigeria (Buccaneers) for their efforts in reformation of their members' activities. They remain the best groups.

Edit: So the name "neo_black_movement" is censored on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Zammydagreat(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Smh........very true, I just tire 4 dis benin cnt wait to graduate
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by IJIGGAH(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Anthrophile: Kogi and Benue States too.
Ogah come,no call Benue ehhh.Hw many cult activity u don hear 4rm Benue state of lately.God help u u're student of BSU and u slap somebody within d school enviroument,haaaa na bye bye be ur surname.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2014
jude33084:

I don't think you are normal undecided

You still not saying anything, alright I've noticed you now run along idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UN Security Seat; Canada Rallies Ooni Of Ife For Support, Spends $120m. Photos / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Dissolves Council Of Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.