Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414916 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=jmichlins post=43126595][/quote]
What do you want to do with microbox?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

What do you want to do with microbox?
i heard you can use it to get dstv complete package but am scared about its reliabilty and long term usage. So i want to know if its the same thing you guys are talking about here
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2016
jmichlins:
i heard you can use it to get dstv complete package but am scared about its reliabilty and long term usage. So i want to know if its the same thing you guys are talking about here
Microbox no longer working on DST* package.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

if it is no longer working with that, how can i get the package with my 90cm dish and strong receiver. what is this iks you guys are talking about
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

please can you lecture me more about gsky decoder and what it needs to work. Like I told you earlier am at nnewi anambra state. Do you know about the price too
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Davodguy, pls seems u purchased Esat decoder preloaded with Cccam account back then. Pls is there a way we kuld use it with powervu? Hw can i get a software that would work for it?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
akinremedy:
Davodguy, pls seems u purchased Esat decoder preloaded with Cccam account back then. Pls is there a way we kuld use it with powervu? Hw can i get a software that would work for it?

yea. the box is still at home sef and i wan sell am.

Will confirm and get back to you
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
davodyguy:

Thanks so much bro. Mine's useless and dusty too.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yenum10: 2:11am On Feb 24, 2016
MY CANDID ADVICE TO ALL USERS AND ASPIRING DONGLE, IKS AND POWER VU USERS

For so many years now the advent of different iks decoders is innumerable, in the sense that we have bought so many that they are now surplus to requirement. starting with avarter to dongles to iks decoders... if you will agree with me, the reason for buying these device is to enable us to watch premium encrypted channels free of charge but the truth is this we end up spending more and we might had spent almost what the legal/official subscription would have cost.

doing avarter, we buy this device connect to a server through a separate dish and unlock certain channels now, these device actually costs more than the legal subscription but we go for it thinking its a one time payment but little do we know that these manufacturers have a plan.. we are later made to buy IC's claiming the one in it is expired. looking at this you are spending more and you can never enjoy any of these device like you would enjoy the official and legal decoders with subscription, we experience freezing that when watching a live match you may get so pissed off by its frequent freezing state. sometimes the channel wont even open.

Dongles and Iks decoders surfaced, we now abandoned our avarter and went for the latest one.... that doesn't need a dish as a server to connect but rather we use our sim cards to connect to their so called server. at first i must say the stability was awesome and almost perfect no much freezing and going off and on. but anything illegal is illegal, what is wrong is wrong. Later on we started facing issues little by little , we buy accounts that we cant enjoy, we download and update soft-wares almost every time but the recent attack on them made it difficult for these device to open the famous satellite which it was known for. And believe me no matter how these companies work on there server to decrypt these satellites you can never enjoy them mark my words and the funny thing about this is you are paying for it and its not official why not go for the official one. instead of buying accounts that you wont use.

ANOTHER IS POWERVU.
This is the now and latest trending for mostly sport lovers.. especially football to be specific, we are now able to watch some live matches through this encryption. with what is currently going on so many people will still fall a victim. why buy some certain decoders fashioned to be auto roll when you already got a compatible strong decoder. if you have any of these strong models Srt4902, 4920,4922,4922a,4922D+,4930, 4930l, 4950, 4950m,4950h. I don't see any reason why you should buy any other decoder for powervu..
All you need do is to get the various patches for your decoder and load it to the decoder and input the powervu keys manually.

Get the Patches for the decoders Here

Imputing these keys will not take more than few seconds. we shouldn't be lazy to sort out the keys i will take my time to keep you guys posted on working keys at least for the two most used one which are MTN WORLDIDE TV PACKAGES AND SONY ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES you can always get the keys on this blog by clicking HERE.

But if you dont have any of strong decoders that supports these or any previously purchased Qsat decoders i will recommend Alpha box. its a cheap decoder you can get it to add to your previous non supported decoder but if you have a supported decoder there is no need going for it you will still get same service the difference is you getting the keys which you can get here @ http://www.yenum.info/p/blog-page_54.html

Conclusion;
I know by now so many of you reading this will think am working for the some companies that is why am against these iks decoders and the rest. well am not. What am doing here is actually laying down the plain truth which many will disagree with but its the truth and nothing but the truth. We seem to complain that these Official Satellite tv companies are monopolizing us but we fail to realize that the manufacturers of theses iks and dongles are worst monopolizers, here is the truth we all pay for services for the two. be it the official subscription or dongles and iks which we pay for accounts...But that of official gives us our full services, what of that of the dongles? can we beat our chest that they are serving us well? of course not.
I rather pay for the official subscription and enjoy my games or i go for IPTV and enjoy my games rather than buying iks decoders and dongles, paying for account that wont work even if it decrypts the channels it will freeze and you cant say you got the whole full services you bargained for. so why do we venture into this wastage.

Also we go for auto-roll powervu decoders, note this: any day strong stops unlocking powervu these so called auto-roll powervu decoders will stop. I don't know if some of you could remember what happened in early January, mtnworldwide upgraded and changed their keys none of the so called auto-roll decoders were able to unlock these channels for some hours except strong 4922 that had the software version of 1.90. now when these so called auto-roll powervu decoders discovered that strong was on and working fine on mtnworldwide, they now knew that they need to upgrade and work on some soft-wares to enable them unlock mtnworldwide. none of alphabox, Gsky, azplay, tiger, etc worked until that new software.. and so many times some users are deceived that when they get these auto-roll decoders they wont experience freezing.. Hahahaah i laughed when a end user was saying his decoder unlocks sport24 and it doesn't freeze like strong. and i asked him if he had a strong and he said no... i just SMH. POwer VU is not like dongles or IKs decoders that freezes. if any powervu channel on any decoder you are using for powervu freezes then check your connections or your Cband lnb Noise level because using inferior Cband LNB can cause freezing due to noise.

My Final Note: Don't be deceived or Lured in to buying any IKS and Dongles again they wont serve you if you cant go for the official subscription of these satellites then go for IPTV or for now POwervu is the best alternative if the channels are not showing the game you want to watch just be patient you can only watch one game at a time or you go to a viewing center and watch or better still IPTV. Remember IKS DECOODERS AND DONGLES IS DEAD.
No matter what they do you will only end up regretting and wasting your money lets put our hands together and stop these dongle monopoly..

Feel Free to share. PLEASE let us end this monopoly

Source:http://www.yenum.info/2016/02/advice-for-iks-decodersdonglespowervu.html
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nnachi404(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2016
yenum10:
MY CANDID ADVICE TO ALL USERS AND ASPIRING DONGLE, IKS AND POWER VU USERS

For so many years now the advent of different iks decoders is innumerable, in the sense that we have bought so many that they are now surplus to requirement. starting with avarter to dongles to iks decoders... if you will agree with me, the reason for buying these device is to enable us to watch premium encrypted channels free of charge but the truth is this we end up spending more and we might had spent almost what the legal/official subscription would have cost.

doing avarter, we buy this device connect to a server through a separate dish and unlock certain channels now, these device actually costs more than the legal subscription but we go for it thinking its a one time payment but little do we know that these manufacturers have a plan.. we are later made to buy IC's claiming the one in it is expired. looking at this you are spending more and you can never enjoy any of these device like you would enjoy the official and legal decoders with subscription, we experience freezing that when watching a live match you may get so pissed off by its frequent freezing state. sometimes the channel wont even open.

Dongles and Iks decoders surfaced, we now abandoned our avarter and went for the latest one.... that doesn't need a dish as a server to connect but rather we use our sim cards to connect to their so called server. at first i must say the stability was awesome and almost perfect no much freezing and going off and on. but anything illegal is illegal, what is wrong is wrong. Later on we started facing issues little by little , we buy accounts that we cant enjoy, we download and update soft-wares almost every time but the recent attack on them made it difficult for these device to open the famous satellite which it was known for. And believe me no matter how these companies work on there server to decrypt these satellites you can never enjoy them mark my words and the funny thing about this is you are paying for it and its not official why not go for the official one. instead of buying accounts that you wont use.

ANOTHER IS POWERVU.
This is the now and latest trending for mostly sport lovers.. especially football to be specific, we are now able to watch some live matches through this encryption. with what is currently going on so many people will still fall a victim. why buy some certain decoders fashioned to be auto roll when you already got a compatible strong decoder. if you have any of these strong models Srt4902, 4920,4922,4922a,4922D+,4930, 4930l, 4950, 4950m,4950h. I don't see any reason why you should buy any other decoder for powervu..
All you need do is to get the various patches for your decoder and load it to the decoder and input the powervu keys manually.

Get the Patches for the decoders Here

Imputing these keys will not take more than few seconds. we shouldn't be lazy to sort out the keys i will take my time to keep you guys posted on working keys at least for the two most used one which are MTN WORLDIDE TV PACKAGES AND SONY ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES you can always get the keys on this blog by clicking HERE.

But if you dont have any of strong decoders that supports these or any previously purchased Qsat decoders i will recommend Alpha box. its a cheap decoder you can get it to add to your previous non supported decoder but if you have a supported decoder there is no need going for it you will still get same service the difference is you getting the keys which you can get here @ http://www.yenum.info/p/blog-page_54.html

Conclusion;
I know by now so many of you reading this will think am working for the some companies that is why am against these iks decoders and the rest. well am not. What am doing here is actually laying down the plain truth which many will disagree with but its the truth and nothing but the truth. We seem to complain that these Official Satellite tv companies are monopolizing us but we fail to realize that the manufacturers of theses iks and dongles are worst monopolizers, here is the truth we all pay for services for the two. be it the official subscription or dongles and iks which we pay for accounts...But that of official gives us our full services, what of that of the dongles? can we beat our chest that they are serving us well? of course not.
I rather pay for the official subscription and enjoy my games or i go for IPTV and enjoy my games rather than buying iks decoders and dongles, paying for account that wont work even if it decrypts the channels it will freeze and you cant say you got the whole full services you bargained for. so why do we venture into this wastage.

Also we go for auto-roll powervu decoders, note this: any day strong stops unlocking powervu these so called auto-roll powervu decoders will stop. I don't know if some of you could remember what happened in early January, mtnworldwide upgraded and changed their keys none of the so called auto-roll decoders were able to unlock these channels for some hours except strong 4922 that had the software version of 1.90. now when these so called auto-roll powervu decoders discovered that strong was on and working fine on mtnworldwide, they now knew that they need to upgrade and work on some soft-wares to enable them unlock mtnworldwide. none of alphabox, Gsky, azplay, tiger, etc worked until that new software.. and so many times some users are deceived that when they get these auto-roll decoders they wont experience freezing.. Hahahaah i laughed when a end user was saying his decoder unlocks sport24 and it doesn't freeze like strong. and i asked him if he had a strong and he said no... i just SMH. POwer VU is not like dongles or IKs decoders that freezes. if any powervu channel on any decoder you are using for powervu freezes then check your connections or your Cband lnb Noise level because using inferior Cband LNB can cause freezing due to noise.

My Final Note: Don't be deceived or Lured in to buying any IKS and Dongles again they wont serve you if you cant go for the official subscription of these satellites then go for IPTV or for now POwervu is the best alternative if the channels are not showing the game you want to watch just be patient you can only watch one game at a time or you go to a viewing center and watch or better still IPTV. Remember IKS DECOODERS AND DONGLES IS DEAD.
No matter what they do you will only end up regretting and wasting your money lets put our hands together and stop these dongle monopoly..

Feel Free to share. PLEASE let us end this monopoly

Source:http://www.yenum.info/2016/02/advice-for-iks-decodersdonglespowervu.html
well. said.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dyn1800: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Good morning boss.... I've a Q23 decoder connected to 3 dishes (joy,Dstv and canal) but I can only view the free to air channels on it .... Do I need to do subscription on it ? If yes how much does it cost to do it? Please your candid advice will be appreciated sir.

davodyguy:

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
dyn1800:

Good morning boss.... I've a Q23 decoder connected to 3 dishes (joy,Dstv and canal) but I can only view the free to air channels on it .... Do I need to do subscription on it ? If yes how much does it cost to do it? Please your candid advice will be appreciated sir.

what were you watching before?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
jmichlins:
please can you lecture me more about gsky decoder and what it needs to work. Like I told you earlier am at nnewi anambra state. Do you know about the price too
I will recommend Qsat 28g over gsky. Why?
Because it combines east and west iks with auto roll powervu in one box.
Its like three in one box.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

I will recommend Qsat 28g over gsky. Why?
Because it combines east and west iks with auto roll powervu in one box.
Its like three in one box.
I heard PowerVu can only work with 4m dish in the South so that's way out of line for me so tell me something better please
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yenum10: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
jmichlins:
I heard PowerVu can only work with 4m dish in the South so that's way out of line for me so tell me something better please

WHO TOLD YOU THAT LIE..you can get powervu comfortably with 1.5m dish in any part of nigeria and with 1m dish using a scalar ring also... anybody that told you that was lying to u.. with 1.5m and cband you can get mtnwordlwide tv, with 1m and scalar ring with cband you can get mtnworldwide with 1.8m you can get sony packages comfortably anywhere in nigeria.. so my candid advice sir. go for powervu leave that qsat except you have one before but if you dont, dont bother to buy any of qsat or gsky they are expensive go for either strong decoder or alphabox which is very cheap as low as 7k.....

what size of dish are you having lets start from there
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2016
yenum10:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT LIE..you can get powervu comfortably with 1.5m dish in any part of nigeria and with 1m dish using a scalar ring also... anybody that told you that was lying to u.. with 1.5m and cband you can get mtnwordlwide tv, with 1m and scalar ring with cband you can get mtnworldwide with 1.8m you can get sony packages comfortably anywhere in nigeria.. so my candid advice sir. go for powervu leave that qsat except you have one before but if you dont, dont bother to buy any of qsat or gsky they are expensive go for either strong decoder or alphabox which is very cheap as low as 7k.....

what size of dish are you having lets start from there
i have strong 4922 decoder modified to get powervu but i lack technical know how to go about it. what other things do i need. i have 1m, 90cm and 60cm dish and please do you how much a scalar and c band lnb are
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dyn1800: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2016
I'm a first timer bro! In fact lemme say I'm a complete novice ...
davodyguy:

what were you watching before?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yenum10: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2016
jmichlins:
i have strong 4922 decoder modified to get powervu but i lack technical know how to go about it. what other things do i need. i have 1m, 90cm and 60cm dish and please do you how much a scalar and c band lnb are

scalar ring is 2500 a cband lnb supermax is 1500. get them and track....

track mtnworldwide tv on nss20west with this frequency 4128 V/H 15405

how to track..
for easy tracking first track the famous canalsat @22west with ku band after tracking tight it and loose d ku lnb eith its holder and fix than of cband together with the scalar ring. and from that canal u loise and adjust ur elvation up down till u hit green if u dont change d polorization from h to v or v to h vice versa and u can aswell move ur dish to d left a little it shld be very little ohh and adjust up down till u hit green.

incase u face any difficulties you can reach me on my blog www.yenum.info and send me a message or visit my blog and scroll down u will see my whatsapp number you can reach me tru whatsapp dont be afraid to ask i will answer any question provided i know d answer.. and its free #yes..

happy tracking
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2016
yenum10:

scalar ring is 2500 a cband lnb supermax is 1500. get them and track....

track mtnworldwide tv on nss20west with this frequency 4128 V/H 15504

how to track..
for easy tracking first track the famous canalsat @22west with ku band after tracking tight it and loose d ku lnb eith its holder and fix than of cband together with the scalar ring. and from that canal u loise and adjust ur elvation up down till u hit green if u dont change d polorization from h to v or v to h vice versa and u can aswell move ur dish to d left a little it shld be very little ohh and adjust up down till u hit green.

incase u face any difficulties you can reach me on my blog www.yenum.info and send me a message or visit my blog and scroll down u will see my whatsapp number you can reach me tru whatsapp dont be afraid to ask i will answer any question provided i know d answer.. and its free #yes..

happy tracking
thanks so much will visit your blog now
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by momandkenven: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
New software of SRT GS6HD Iptv, SRT GS5HD Mini Iptv,SRT 4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2+Iptv), SRT 4992HD RF Iptv http://www.hd-info.net
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Queen down on some codes again
lipsrsealed
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by 1kinggy(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2016
davodyguy:
Queen down on some codes again
lipsrsealed

Mine has been down since the Chinese holiday began.

Had to watch some match at viewing centre and on IPTV when glo head correct small.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
1kinggy:

Mine has been down since the Chinese holiday began.

Had to watch some match at viewing centre and on IPTV when glo head correct small.
Are you sure your account is still active? Cos after February 15th, all codes came back for few days
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by 1kinggy(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Are you sure your account is still active? Cos after February 15th, all codes came back for few days

Yes. My account is active till August. I renewed it January, as it was to expire early Feb.
I enjoyed it till the week of the Chinese holiday.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kayfuture: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2016
@Davody, how much is spycam act for 6months nau and who do you recommend to purchase from?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2016
1kinggy:

Yes. My account is active till August. I renewed it January, as it was to expire early Feb.
I enjoyed it till the week of the Chinese holiday.

It started working yesterday. All popular movies and sports showed till I went to bed last night. Check your account and network
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2016
kayfuture:
@Davody, how much is spycam act for 6months nau and who do you recommend to purchase from?

Malix
Austin Arinze
Aroseyi

Any of them

Bought mine from Aroseyi last Tuesday price 6500-7000

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordkay10(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2016
Do I need to connect my dstv explora to the Internet before I can use boxoffice @davodyguy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2016
lordkay10:
Do I need to connect my dstv explora to the Internet before I can use boxoffice @davodyguy

No.

It's automatic through the satellite
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordkay10(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:

No.

Thanks but I'm having difficulties downloading contents even though I've registered it on their website
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2016
lordkay10:

Thanks but I'm having difficulties downloading contents even though I've registered it on their website
Call customer care
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Obascoetubi: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:

No.

is it easy to use alpha box to track any satelite, just like using strong 4669xii? is alpha box still open ctv on yamal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.