Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413845 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
opare7: missmekow is a dstv agent...watch out....

hahahaha... opare paaa..... me ye den ye dstv agent?... opare call me on this number wai... 0541913151.... fr3 me na yen kasa wae... hehehehehe....

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Trueigbo:

yes you are right. somebody said so in the closed thread. he is here again. they used to comment and view the thread almost the same time.since that thread was closed u hardly see them(missmekwo n baronspicy-his last post was sept 9 when he was exposed).

there is nothing wrong having the agents here. pls tell ur people to reduce the monthly chargeoooooo. its too high. people will embrace dstv if their fee is ok and forget about dongle wahala.

come to think of it, why are we trying to code our discussion when qsat is discussed openly in other forums.coding or no coding, a dedicated dstv agent in this thread will decode.

Masa you don't know what you are saying.... I don't even remember the baron guy you are talking about.... what is wrong with me admiring and laughn about the creativity in this forum..... I simply don't know what I have done to opare... just becouse I mentioned a channel which was showing epl matches to som1 in the forma thread- so I am an agent... besides I'm in Ghana n we are paying almost 50% more than you guys are paying in Nigeria... I have joined a new qsat group on whatsapp that's y u don't see me here..... tho I read all the thread to update myself... I only comment when I have to.... I'm a civil engineer not an agent..... we are all stealing from dst* .... an agent don't need to comment or wait for just a group on NL before they block tv1 or Avatarcam..... OMG!... come to think of it,what if the one who created this thread is an agent, and he created this thread to monitor dongle users.... smh... hmmmm .. I fink the moderator needs to address this issue... PEACE

8 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olokonla(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Continue all of una. When u guys av finished exposing yourself, DS.. Will block all signals successfully. Stop mentioning working channels! Biko, Duala, E joor. Continue to try from time to time and if you need help send a mail to malix, he is always ready to help. I like my queen, please don't expose and destroy it. He who has ears let him hear. DS.V is watching...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by onebody(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Malix: If u r still havin problm wit ur qsat, Esat, etc or u need advice on how best to enjoy ur decoder, send me a mail
really need ur help my email is onebody2003@yahoo.com am on flight 41
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by just4kelvin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
pls is esat still working
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by xtratagem(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
neyostica:

SMH.....you and opare need to grow up

tell them my brother... they are derailing this thread gradually.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
neyostica:

SMH.....you and opare need to grow up

seriously ppl need to grow up .... I guess they don't like the beauty of this flight .... the flight coordinator needs to address how ppl accuse innocent passengers of being terrorist.....
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by palletbos: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Don Greg check you inbox I have sent you the software...
Ayodele also check your inbox your question has been answered... enjoy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by chemicool: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ha ha ha ha! I have seen different airports, I have also being to many embassies right on this thread. I just dey laugh sha..............
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soochukwu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please any software ugrade for Qsat 13?if any please send it to my mail box inyiri32@gmail.com
palletbos: Don Greg check you inbox I have sent you the software...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by palletbos: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2014
soochukwu: Please any software ugrade for Qsat 13?if any please send it to my mail box inyiri32@gmail.com

Send me the current software on it so I know if it is outdated... thru my. email ecook6160@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2014
missmekoow:

Masa you don't know what you are saying.... I don't even remember the baron guy you are talking about.... what is wrong with me admiring and laughn about the creativity in this forum..... I simply don't know what I have done to opare... just becouse I mentioned a channel which was showing epl matches to som1 in the forma thread- so I am an agent... besides I'm in Ghana n we are paying almost 50% more than you guys are paying in Nigeria... I have joined a new qsat group on whatsapp that's y u don't see me here..... tho I read all the thread to update myself... I only comment when I have to.... I'm a civil engineer not an agent..... we are all stealing from dst* .... an agent don't need to comment or wait for just a group on NL before they block tv1 or Avatarcam..... OMG!... come to think of it,what if the one who created this thread is an agent, and he created this thread to monitor dongle users.... smh... hmmmm .. I fink the moderator needs to address this issue... PEACE

who is fooling who. by their fruits we shall know them. To catch a thief you need to think,eat,drink and behave like a thief. your comment above confirms that

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2014
missmekoow:

seriously ppl need to grow up .... I guess they don't like the beauty of this flight .... the flight coordinator needs to address how ppl accuse innocent passengers of being terrorist.....

i will grow up sir but not to be like you.

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Trueigbo:

who is fooling who. by their fruits we shall know them. To catch a thief you need to think,eat,drink and behave like a thief. your comment above confirms that
How much are you been paid for this unsolicited service....

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tonyaj: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
hello pls how can i insert biss key on strong decoder 4329. thx

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Yeahreen(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls can I get d updated software for Q116..yenrinpenamo@yahoo.com.. fanks a lot bruv...
palletbos: Don Greg check you inbox I have sent you the software...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thread closed.

dsthieves agents come tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by just4kelvin(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls were can i watch chelsea match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by steven41120: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
c+s

just4kelvin: pls were can i watch chelsea match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Trueigbo:

so what at all make u fink I'm an agent?...grow up oooo Oga...... smh... by the way I'm enjoy my qsat flight...... have a lovely flight tooo....... Peace
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Trueigbo:

i will grow up sir but not to be like you.

heeeehe... ofcos u can neva be like me.... after this force accusation by u n opare7... I can b smart to tell u hu myt be an agent... doesn't mean am one...... seriuxly if I'm an agent I wnt even come on NL n reply dumb ppl like u.... lol... PEACE....
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by opare7: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
shocked you are calling Nigerians dump?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2014
opare7: shocked you are calling Nigerians dump?
You don't have work
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by opare7: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2014
there are ppl who dnt need to work before they eat....others have to
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Valto(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
No one is a dstv agent here. Dstv does not need to visit this thread in other to know which decoder/don*le, or channels that are working. What makes u guys think they don't av all types of dongles and iks decoders that they use in monitoring the situation..
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Valto: No one is a dstv agent here. Dstv does not need to visit this thread in other to know which decoder/don*le, or channels that are working. What makes u guys think they don't av all types of dongles and iks decoders that they use in monitoring the situation..
Chairman, i beg free dem. They think Multichoice guys are daft for dem not to know. Everyone are entitled to their beliefs.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Valto: No one is a dstv agent here. Dstv does not need to visit this thread in other to know which decoder/don*le, or channels that are working. What makes u guys think they don't av all types of dongles and iks decoders that they use in monitoring the situation..

monitoring?? Mehn u are a daft will reserve my reason for calling u that
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davit: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
kiss
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Valto(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

monitoring?? Mehn u are a daft will reserve my reason for calling u that
u are the daft one, so in your demented mind u think dstv engineers will come to nairaland to source for information on which dongle/iks decoder is opening their channels When they actually have active dongles and iks decoders in their office, which they use in monitoring the situation and looking for ways to attack the Chinese servers.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by opare7: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
if a channel is working for you ....u better shut up....have u ever heard tv1 users complaining? mayb once in a wyl.........so shut up and keep on enjoying ur qsat...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lalaboi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its just stupid and absurd that people think so little of DSTV agents. . . I mean. Can they be that dumb? lol I doubt that. Also the 'coding' isnt even some top notch shitzo you need to be smart to know about and understand. if anything, the less than smart ones on here even understand it. . .

While finger pointers are at it. call me a DSTV agents too. shior

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by johndwayy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
please i need to board a flight soonest cos my queen has been asleep for almost a month. someone please help me..... johndaveyy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.