Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (416039 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
peterchidi360:
Goodday house. plz wats the best modem to use with qsat since the universal modem i have is not working with it. secondly which satelite should i search for fta ait and aljazera using strong 4992a
huawei works well. or get a WIFI adapter. Dlinks works well
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
which Wi-Fi dongle works well with Qsat?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
LSBLeaky:
which Wi-Fi dongle works well with Qsat?
Dlink see image below

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:

Sometimes when I choose to remain cool, calm and collected, animals like you would definitely spring up a provocative and inciting comment.

How does my post affect your personal life?
Who doesn't know the companies or individuals behind the telecommunication networks?
As I've chosen to use that code, has anyone else apart from a retard like you complained about my choice of words?

You're just so pathetic and and ignorant fool, always looking for trouble.

I've said it on couple of occasions, I authored this thread and its not by force that sick fellows like you must comment. You can simply open your own thread and do as it pleases you.

morrron
Was that you rapping? Cos it sounded awful, the worst I have ever heard.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
jahstech:

Was that you rapping? Cos it sounded awful, the worst I have ever heard.
Of course it could sound awful to you since your brain can't hold on to anything meaningful.

You have no contribution to make to the thread. Like a Yoruba proverb says

'A house that's peaceful, its because the bastard child therein is yet to grow'

When we have peace on the thread, its cause meaningless contributors like you are still being breastfed.

You can take the exit and never return till you get sense and accept CHANGE in your pathetic life
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:
Of course it could sound awful to you since your brain can't hold on to anything meaningful.

You have no contribution to make to the thread. Like a Yoruba proverb says

'A house that's peaceful, its because the bastard child therein is yet to grow'

When we have peace on the thread, its cause meaningless contributors like you are still being breastfed.

You can take the exit and never return till you get sense and accept CHANGE in your pathetic life
Hmm, CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE, you would see change until you start to beg for no more change.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Lovexme(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:
Is 4330 an original strong decoder?

Is it HD/mpeg4?

You can track Astra 2f Multitv or W3a where the old MBC is and enjoy Beinsport using BIS key

Yes, it's HD/MPeg4.
I suppose it's a genuine decoder too.

How do I go about the configuration?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
jahstech:

Hmm, CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE, you would see change until you start to beg for no more change.
Like I posited. That change we are about to launch in Aso Rock must start in your life, so you stop wandering and fooling around on this thread
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lovexme:

Yes, it's HD/MPeg4.
I suppose it's a genuine decoder too.

How do I go about the configuration?

very easy.

Multitv is a little below Dstv's position, Whilst W3a if way above. Multitv. The dish would face upwards more for w3a. Will try and see if I can post pix for you
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Lovexme(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:

very easy.

Multitv is a little below Dstv's position, Whilst W3a if way above. Multitv. The dish would face upwards more for w3a. Will try and see if I can post pix for you

Ayt bro. Thanks for your time. Hoping to get the pix soon.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lovexme:

https://www.nairaland.com/419502/ask-questions-w3a-7-degree
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lovexme:

this is better

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/237#13334696

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Lovexme(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:

this is better

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/237#13334696

Thanks. Been trying to go through both threads, albeit randomly, and from the little I could gather, I or someone has got to climb to change the dish position.

That won't be easy though, but i'll try. I'll see what more I can grasp from the threads. By the way, does tp mean transponder?

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
peterchidi360:
Goodday house. plz wats the best modem to use with qsat since the universal modem i have is not working with it. secondly which satelite should i search for fta ait and aljazera using strong 4992a

Avatarcam does not need high speed to function. If you have a sim slot, use it or get a modem either huawei or zte. My zte mf190 modem works well on qsat and is more stable than the huawei e303 modem.

Wifi adapter is unnecessary for avatarcam.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:
Like I posited. That change we are about to launch in Aso Rock must start in your life, so you stop wandering and fooling around on this thread

I told that guy times without number that He knows nothing.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lovexme:

Thanks. Been trying to go through both threads, albeit randomly, and from the little I could gather, I or someone has got to climb to change the dish position.

That won't be easy though, but i'll try. I'll see what more I can grasp from the threads. By the way, does tp mean transponder?
yes Tp means transponder.

Check on the second link, the dish positions/ satellites were broken down well.

Yes if your dish is facing Dstv position I.e 36° you will have to retrack the dish to other satellites position.

If you have money like 15k, get any of the latest Qsat boxes and live the dish in 36° east to receive whatever is available there grin

but in order to have rest of mind, go for either Multitv or ew3a. They are free to Air unlike that other one
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I told that guy times without number that He knows nothing.
Thanks my bro.

I wish the president elect can set up a taskforce that will force people who behave like animals on the internet to change their ways. Just imagine the attack on me, without doing anything wrong

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
davodyguy:
Thanks my bro.

I will the president elect can set up a tax force that will force people who behave like animals on the internet to change their ways. Just imagine the attack on me, without doing anything wrong
lol grin grin grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by peterchidi360: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
thanks house
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jaysmallz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
i want to buy used qsat from a dealer.i will like to know the things to ask/check on the decoder..so i wont be duped
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaysmallz:
i want to buy used qsat from a dealer.i will like to know the things to ask/check on the decoder..so i wont be duped
Go for either q11g or q23g.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Go for either q11g or q23g.

What is wrong with q13G that you did not mention ?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
HAH:

What is wrong with q13G that you did not mention ?
They are more stable.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Avatarcam acct available: malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lanre2009: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2015
davodyguy:
Dlink see image below

I got this wifi adapter and connected to my qsat, did all the necessary settings and my qsat was able to work, that was on saturday, it worked till yesterday morning when i left the house. Now it will just show WELCOME TO SERVER WITH THE REMAINING DAYS TO EXPIRATION but wont show any other thing. Is it a general problem.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by qtechomo(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Same here
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
lanre2009:

I got this wifi adapter and connected to my qsat, did all the necessary settings and my qsat was able to work, that was on saturday, it worked till yesterday morning when i left the house. Now it will just show WELCOME TO SERVER WITH THE REMAINING DAYS TO EXPIRATION but wont show any other thing. Is it a general problem.
The answer is General Mohammedu Buhari grin

when ever you log in and see Welcome to server, then everything is okay from your end.

Election is over, they're are probably back to attack.

During election, there was stability in the country, may be after election they don't like stability of the system.

Let's hope for change in order to have stability again cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lanre2009: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
davodyguy:
The answer is General Mohammedu Buhari grin

when ever you log in and see Welcome to server, then everything is okay from your end.

Election is over, they're are probably back to attack.

During election, there was stability in the country, may be after election they don't like stability of the system.

Let's hope for change in order to have stability again cheesy

Funny grin grin grin grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Pakata: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls can gurus in the house help me with software to upgrade my srt 4922A decoder.I heard I can get bein sports channels with it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cenjoe: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
davodyguy:
yes with data and not credit.

perfectly sef
What of azsky?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
cenjoe:

What of azsky?
dead and it will not resurrect till later in the year
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Pakata: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pakata:
Pls can gurus in the house help me with software to upgrade my srt 4922A decoder.I heard I can get bein sports channels with it.
So nobody can help out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.