Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? (946 Views)

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have a lady friend, have known her for over 3 years, and i unknowingly hurt her, what i said/did to hurt her, she didnt tell me, and i didnt ask, cos i didnt know i had hurt her.. 1 week pass no call from her, i tried calling, she no pick... 3 weeks pass, i tried calling.. her phone na switch off tins, 1 month and a half pass, i called and she picked; And this was our conversation;

Me: Babe! Hi, its me, Dominic (not my real name), havent heard from you in a while, and was worried. whats up with you?
She: Its because i am angry with you
Me: shocked.. Wetin i do u wey make u vex?
She: Please am having dinner. call me later!
Me: Hmm! Alryt

30 mins later, i call back.. her 2 phones switch off..

Ladies.. Why una dey like resort to quiet-moding, when men hurt una?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by happykidArotiba(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
lol...men hurting ladies. unnecessarily since 53 AD

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by MabraO: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
You get time gan!
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by valmunich(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
So you actually created a topic for this??
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tallesty1: You get time gan!

Lol.. The babe na correct babe, and man s'pose dey calm down care for correct person from time to time..
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
valmunich: So you actually created a topic for this??

Yeah i did! Akwai Matsalla?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Agybabe(f): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
In reply to the topic, I just forget "we" ever happened.

Your story is pathetic. Just let her be.
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Agybabe: In reply to the topic, I just forget "we" ever happened.

Your story is pathetic. Just let her be.

I intend to.. Buh when men let una be.. the same una go cum nairaland and be like " Men are wicked, Men dont care"...

Drastic decisions brings regret along with it, well planned decisions brings wisdom... Anonymous!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Agybabe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Worksunlimited:

I intend to.. Buh when men let una be.. the same una go cum nairaland and be like " Men are wicked, Men dont care"...
Na that one dey bother you? E be like say you no know the century wey we dey now.
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Agybabe:
Na that one dey bother you? E be like say you no know the century wey we dey now.

Hmmm... U are funny!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Let her be for now, she will come around later. And for question, if a guy hurts me unknowingly, I tell him straight so he doesn't repeat it. Keeping quiet will warrant more unintentional hurting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Let her be for now, she will come around later. And for question, if a guy hurts me unknowingly, I tell him straight so he doesn't repeat it. Keeping quiet will warrant more unintentional hurting.

Babe! My thots exactly.. Keeping the hurt inside, i believe clouds 1s judgement as well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by daveP(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Let her be for now, she will come around later. And for question, if a guy hurts me unknowingly, I tell him straight so he doesn't repeat it. Keeping quiet will warrant more unintentional hurting.
(observes) ur advices are topnotch today. Wassup? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by destante(f): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
To answer the question, if I like you, I tell you. if I don't, I ignore.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: To answer the question, if I like you, I tell you. if I don't, I ignore.

Smiles.. Babe!
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: (observes) ur advices are topnotch today. Wassup? smiley
I'm blessed dear. Longest time, how's ya?
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by destante(f): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Smiles.. Babe!
smiley
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by izaray(f): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Worksunlimited: I have a lady friend, have known her for over 3 years, and i unknowingly hurt her, what i said/did to hurt her, she didnt tell me, and i didnt ask, cos i didnt know i had hurt her.. 1 week pass no call from her, i tried calling, she no pick... 3 weeks pass, i tried calling.. her phone na switch off tins, 1 month and a half pass, i called and she picked; And this was our conversation;

Me: Babe! Hi, its me, Dominic (not my real name), havent heard from you in a while, and was worried. whats up with you?
She: Its because i am angry with you
Me: shocked.. Wetin i do u wey make u vex?
She: Please am having dinner. call me later!
Me: Hmm! Alryt

30 mins later, i call back.. her 2 phones switch off..

Ladies.. Why una dey like resort to quiet-moding, when men hurt una?
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by izaray(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Guy, abeg dat babe hate u wit passion, in case u dnt kno, take dis into ur head!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by daveP(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: I'm blessed dear. Longest time, how's ya?
sure. Im good. You havent been around lately. Work? smiley
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: sure. Im good. You havent been around lately. Work? smiley
Nah... Had personal issues to sort out.
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by daveP(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: Nah... Had personal issues to sort out.
oh okay....
Re: Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? by Worksunlimited: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
MzPreshie: Nah... Had personal issues to sort out.

daveP: oh okay....

*singing* So i am about to hit yall with the remix..
dave P and Mz Preshie,
slow winding to sum killer ish,
making sense like the air we breathe,
so am going to take this up a notch,
cos u know u both fresh and looking hot,
Mz preshie keep dancing - pls dont stop,
Bar-man pouring dave P, a cool glass of scotch,
cos u both got nairalands club up on looooooccccccck...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Captivates You In A Man ? / "You Look Sexy" Is An Insult (copied) / Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.