Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa (1219 Views)

Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust / 3000 Soldiers To Be Trained On Counter-terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by dekronik: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Tweet from @AFP
@AFP: #UPDATE President Obama seeks to 'turn the tide' in the Ebola epidemic by ordering 3,000 military to West Africa http:///oFFl07tiLI

Instead of giving us the 3000 soldiers to help fight boko haram?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2757360/US-send-3-000-troops-Ebola-danger-zone-Obama-administration-shuffles-military-s-mission-Africa.html
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by talktimi(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2014
shocked lipsrsealed kiss cry soldiers or doctors ? Pls school me
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by Orunto: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Illuminati on Rampage! 3000 soldiers, not Doctors to fight a simple fever? And with the Collapse of T.B. Joshua's Synagogue without an explosion heard, the sudden tearing apart of the Oyakilomes, the ongoing Resolve of the Catholic Pope, Shimes and America to rewrite the Doctrine of human Discipline and Modus Operandi, Nigeria and Nigerian SSS be WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by dekronik: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2014
talktimi: shocked lipsrsealed kiss cry soldiers or doctors ? Pls school me

Guy na wetin u see dey dia.

3000 soldiers. End of story.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by talktimi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
dekronik:

Guy na wetin u see dey dia.

3000 soldiers. End of story.
WONDERFUL !!!
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its been confirm by DOD. Not all 3000 are soldiers the include medics to train health workers. The wiil be base in liberia. Courtesy unban ibnsultan mvmt
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by cooljude(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
i changed my initial comment due to what i read on washintonpost, i hope that is what they intend doing. The problem people have with big nations is just the general view that no matter what they do they are after their interest. I wish those countries affected severely by Ebola well.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by emmanuel4758(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
choi goodluck get sense pass Obama na just because of ebola he send three thousand foot soldier as if Ebola get a group of fighters choi goodluck vs fashola I dey hail thee Obama sense dey like fish own if Obama rule Nigeria choi naija for Don disappear since I hope USA medics should check this man well cus na kolo mental be this ooh soldiers fighting invisible Ebola abi the soldier wan enta bush dey kill all bat and bush meat nawaooh first African president to rule America no get sense oooh he should at least tap sense from fashola or goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan gcon "gcfr"

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by dekronik: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
cooljude: i changed my initial comment due to what i read on washintonpost, i hope that is what they intend doing. The problem people have with big nations is just the general view that no matter what they do they are after their interest. I wish those countries affected severely by Ebola well.

I like your sense of maturity. But I still believ the 3000 soldiers would have helped us more against BH.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by 100Cents: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't find the pinch of salt in this story...
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by cooljude(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
dekronik:

I like your sense of maturity. But I still believ the 3000 soldiers would have helped us more against BH.
They can't because Nigeria would not grant them access because of Nigeria's pride in the committee of African nations. Remember they've always wanted the head of their African command to be in Nigeria and this country has always refused it. Allowing US troops in Nigeria to fight Boko-Haram is a public declaration of Nigeria failure to tackle problem, and trust western media to add more bad coverage of the country.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by omenka(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
cooljude: i changed my initial comment due to what i read on washintonpost, i hope that is what they intend doing. The problem people have with big nations is just the general view that no matter what they do they are after their interest. I wish those countries affected severely by Ebola well.
It is not a "view", it is a fact!! Even the country themselves say so. And if I were the president of a country, I would never do anything which isn't in the interest of my country. In international relations and diplomacy, extreme as it may sound, selfishness comes before altruism! Infact, that is a fundamental principle in "patriotism" and diplomacy.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by omenka(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
dekronik:

Anyone who thinks we need some foreign intervention, especially from the West, to rid the country of terrorists must be really naïve and poor student of history!
Iraq isn't faring any better then it was under Sadam.
Afghanistan isn't faring any better than it was under the Taliban.
Libya isn't faring any better than it was under Gadaffi.

The only record US has of a successful intervention, in recent history, was when they fought alongside the Mujahideen (not sure of my spelling) to expel Russia from Afghanistan (but mind you, that was strictly a war with another country and not against terrorism in which case rules of engagement are hardly observed).

Nigeria on its own has what it takes to crush the group. All we need is a strong government at the centre.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by gebest: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerians let us be wise like we have always been, he is sending those soldier doctors to implant A MICRO CHIP RAY (MARK OF THE BEAST) in africa. So My Fellow Nigerians be wise.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by san316(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is this supposed to be a joke or what?!!
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by feedthenation(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why can't the remaining West African countries be supportive to the affected countries?

It's so sad that an outside country have to take the initiative in providing relief to the affected countries.

If its to steal from the treasuries, they will all be ready to do that.

It's so evident that we Africans are not our brothers' keeper.
Re: Shocking: Obama Sends 3000 Soldiers To Fight Ebola In West Africa by dekronik: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2014
cooljude: They can't because Nigeria would not grant them access because of Nigeria's pride in the committee of African nations. Remember they've always wanted the head of their African command to be in Nigeria and this country has always refused it. Allowing US troops in Nigeria to fight Boko-Haram is a public declaration of Nigeria failure to tackle problem, and trust western media to add more bad coverage of the country.

Your making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant / Pictures Of Buhari and Atiku At Wedding Of Rochas Okorocha's Daughter / Why Nigeria Was Able To Beat Ebola, But Not Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.