Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. (5324 Views)

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
bumps: If jesus is the son of God like they say,then Adam that was created without having any link to any creature before then will be called brother of God or what.just asking.lol God is wonderful

Jesus's record you can verify, Adams' record is can be termed a myth. Just like yoruba mythology and ev en the Greek. Use another example.
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Akindarchi(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: .

Jesus's record you can verify, Adams' record is can be termed a myth. Just like yoruba mythology and ev en the Greek. Use another example.
shocked you don't say...
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Akindarchi:
shocked you don't say...

Come on Akin, keep an open mind. Every one has a theory of how the world began.
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Akindarchi(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Sure, I was just caught unaware, I had assumed you were christian, meaning that you would of course subscribe to the biblical account of the origin of man to be from Adam. Are you not christian?
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Akindarchi: Sure, I was just caught unaware, I had assumed you were christian, meaning that you would of course subscribe to the biblical account of the origin of man to be from Adam. Are you not christian?

Begging the Question you..?? I'm not surprised.. You're a Muslim...
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2014
maclatunji:
Your coming to this section to create a thread to prove your disbelief will be sanctioned soon enough..

Over the years, you've remain the same with thoughts and imagination of violence. who made you a Judge or a Jury? Seun?
Religion has bruised the humanity in you, what makes you different from ISIS and Boko Haram? I guess you can stat by saying they're not true muslims-
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by AbdH: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2014
iv4fb:

Over the years, you've remain the same with thoughts and imagination of violence. who made you a Judge or a Jury? Seun?
Religion has bruised the humanity in you, what makes you different from ISIS and Boko Haram? I guess you can stat by saying they're not true muslims-

Save it. How can someone be violent on the internet?
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
AbdH:
Save it. How can someone be violent on the internet?

Ever head of cyber-bullying? that's one way.

I know English Language is quite difficult for you but try to understand first before commenting on anything
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by AbdH: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
iv4fb:

Ever head of cyber-bullying? that's one way.

I know English Language is quite difficult for you but try to understand first before commenting on anything

Why are you angry?
Just stop misusing the word 'violence' please.
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
AbdH:
Why are you angry?
Just stop misusing the word 'violence' please.

Angry? WTF!!! you gotta grow up and fast enough bro.
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by AbdH: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
iv4fb:

Angry? WTF!!! you gotta grow up and fast enough bro.

Okay bro, enough of the derailment.
Re: What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
AbdH:
Okay bro, enough of the derailment.
you do need help!

if you do check properly, you'll realize that 'twas you who derailed the thread.

ride on with your delusion, good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Patience / Etiquettes Of Naming Children In Islam / The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.