Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office (14316 Views)

Lasu Part Time Campus Result Is Out. Good Luck Lasuites / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile / LASU Part Time [2010/2011] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by slimpoppa(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Nawa o.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by morbid: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: When they won't read. Wanna pass by miracle. ...always in the news
my bro,being a part-time student does not automatically mean that one does not read.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Canme4u(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: you wanna pass by miracle?
I don't think you read the post or may be perhaps, you lack comprehensive skills.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by mako007(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes, nice one. Aluta continua. Bastards , really we suffering hard in dat hell of a place called school cry, our last exam which was to start last two weeks saturday was postponed indefinitely. angry them just dey waste our years for us. Rubbish
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by sumtin4sure(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmm.... I hear
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by ayomidegambari(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2014
Dem mad ni...dey want same treatment as regular student does. Dem no match abeg.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Sherville(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: When they won't read. Wanna pass by miracle. ...always in the news
u re very stupid 4 such statement,was d protest abt failur or what re u talking abt,a relic like u,stupid element of a waste semen

2 Likes

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by blakky97(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Good day all,
I'm a very good person
If you need inverter with solar panels and long lasting deep cycle batteries, don't be shy please, you are not alone. Speak out, reach me on 30ef4ca2. Bye (as in good bye to lightout and diesel burning)

Say NO to extra-marital s3x and Boko Haram.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Canme4u(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
youngguru23: WAEC GCE 2014 PHYSICS ANSWER OBJ AND THEORY | Myshoolsinfo - http://myschoolsinfo.com/forum2_theme_111395442.xhtml?tema=12

WAEC GCE 2014 PHYSICS ANSWER OBJ AND THEORY | Myshoolsinfo - http://myschoolsinfo.com/forum2_theme_111395442.xhtml?tema=12

Seun , come ban this e-diot .

Posting rubish on NL front page is like advertising corrupt practice on CNN and putting NIGERIA on a bad picture in the world.
This is one of the reason Nigeria's First Class result is useless in any developed country as they think everything about us is scam.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by maryj4u(f): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
@drstan, na wa 4 u o! We dey talk about Lasues protest and u dey give us chinese story wey we no even understand! Hahahahahahahahahahah...........! U funny die!

Good protest there from the student of Lasu external campus. Greatest Lasuite!!!!!!!!
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by 2Cents: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Eeeeeyaaaa...... U guys should try and endure. It's part of the "exposure", "maturity" and "quality" offered by our almighty public Institutions.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Oyiboman69: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
since 1666 ,no be today
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by drstan(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Canme4u:

must you spam the forum?
if you no what is spam, I won't have quote me,
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by olasmith10(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
tenagra:

Wats up
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by synergycom19: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
This programmes are primarily been run to raise money for the school, so the school will do anything and everything to ensure that they milk the students maximally
what a pity, studying in a country were the rights of the masses don't count
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Canme4u(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2014
drstan: if you no what is spam, I won't have quote me,
spamming is when you leave joke section to come and post joke under a post that deserved good and reasonable comments.

#peace
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Samiceman: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2014
edenhazard: [size=50pt]I JUST FOUND A TICK ON MY BACK OH
HW CAN I REMOVE IT
very hard to remove and it sucking my blood
help help
[/size]
care for a little massage?
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by canalily(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
....Part-time again? When we retaliate they call it terrorism...

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by drstan(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Canme4u:
spamming is when you leave joke section to come and post joke under a post that deserved good and reasonable comments.

#peace
sorry! If you don't have access to dictionary, just try google it ok,
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014
protest is the order of the day in Nigeria!

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by 2Cents: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]I love this country so much every day is a drama. Whenever i a bored of sitting on my japanese peacock feather couch in my ikoyi waterfront mansion watching luciano pavaroti and ivete sangalo on my 100 inches maximuim defination samsung tv sipping a double xo richelieu cognac,wearing my cool hugo boss cashmere sweater and on my laps sits my 19 yrs old mixed race(multiple cocktail),hour glassed shaped barbadian beauty, i just get into my pegusas italy built luxury yacht and read nigerian newspapers just to laugh and wonder at the life of the poor men and women of Nigeria who work for a living because there pappas never made it.[/size]
Your craze nor get part two grin
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]I love this country so much every day is a drama. Whenever i a bored of sitting on my japanese peacock feather couch in my ikoyi waterfront mansion watching luciano pavaroti and ivete sangalo on my 100 inches maximuim defination samsung tv sipping a double xo richelieu cognac,wearing my cool hugo boss cashmere sweater and on my laps sits my 19 yrs old mixed race(multiple cocktail),hour glassed shaped barbadian beauty, i just get into my pegusas italy built luxury yacht and read nigerian newspapers just to laugh and wonder at the life of the poor men and women of Nigeria who work for a living because there pappas never made it.[/size]
Your craze nor get part two
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Gorgeous58(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2014
edenhazard: [size=50pt]I JUST FOUND A TICK ON MY BACK OH
HW CAN I REMOVE IT
very hard to remove and it sucking my blood
help help
[/size]
Tick on your back? Hian! Are you a dog? You should use your teeth
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by pheesayor(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm a product of LASU external system and it anything but pleasant, so many irregularities that's why the governor discontinued the program two years ago. Peaceful protest like this is commendable and I'm sure things will speed up. Only three exams have been conducted since 2012 and the fourth one is in progress, this is commendable compared to what we had in our days. Maybe they are protesting school fees in disguise thinking it will work the way it worked for full time students grin grin cheesy
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Janetozi(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
That's good!

Huge amount is paid as schl fee yet, we don't receive the amount of lecture that worth that money. 95,700 is not a small money.

We pay for medical but we don't go for medical check-up. I wonder where the morning is going to

we pay for ID card, we are just paying because we are asked to not because we will get it.

Plus small small money we contribute after lecture to give lecturals just to thank them for coming as if they won't get paid.

After writing exam, u won't see ur result.

LASU part-time is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by ebonylady4real(f): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
I applied for Degree programme in LASU school of communication, Ojuelegba but was pushed to Diploma Class after resumption and payment of acceptance fees. Also, Just d Diploma 2 years programme school fees is exorbitant compared to the Degree programme fees.

I was not issued identity card throughout my 2 yrs stay in the school. I couldnt even call myself a student of LASU. We complained to the campus authority then & he told us not to waste our time complaining & told us to work hard, pass & re-apply in2 the mainstream (Degree programme)
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by phransix147(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2014
oathman:
you re under arrest for booking space

LASU students protesting since the time of Pharao grin grin

U can't prosecute me without concrete evidence!
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by jaypee01: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2014

Who told you that?
Most part-time students read more than full-timer.

It's also frustrating when you finish schooling for more than 4years stil awaiting your result knowing fully well that you are not having problem with your result because you had your result profile with you, but for the management to release the result is the problem.

Poor management and unwillingness to work by the staff really killed external system.

God help us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result / Jamb To Begin Sale Of Forms On Monday, 20th March / Plateau Polytechnic Female Hostel Razed Down By Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.