Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office (14320 Views)

Lasu Part Time Campus Result Is Out. Good Luck Lasuites / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile / LASU Part Time [2010/2011] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Janetozi(f): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]I love this country so much every day is a drama. Whenever i a bored of sitting on my japanese peacock feather couch in my ikoyi waterfront mansion watching luciano pavaroti and ivete sangalo on my 100 inches maximuim defination samsung tv sipping a double xo richelieu cognac,wearing my cool hugo boss cashmere sweater and on my laps sits my 19 yrs old mixed race(multiple cocktail),hour glassed shaped barbadian beauty, i just get into my pegusas italy built luxury yacht and read nigerian newspapers just to laugh and wonder at the life of the poor men and women of nigeria who work for a living because there pappas never made it.[/size]
so u are enjoying because ur papa made it hum?

Ur papa worked hard to see that u did not suffer, so u too need to work hard so ur unborn children will not suffer if not, u will be "called a generational miscarriage"

do not glory in ur father's achievement but in ur's.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by ibdeals1(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2014
ok
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by kelahns: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
drstan: Very Touching Chinese Story
Pls, read to the end:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧 浻牡楧敬 瀰絸朣杢
㑳执獧b扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣 昸昸㬸慢正牧 畯摮椭慭敧敷止
瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬 晥⁴潴敬 潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫
潲湵浩条 㩥眭扥楫楬牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散 散戻捡杫潲
湵浩条㩥洭 猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩
㩳瀲 㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤 慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤 慲
楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴 敶执獧搴
筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻 敶晲潬
Am Already Crying . Especially
Dat Part When She Said: 汦睯攺
Very touching!

LMAO!!!>>>You be werey O!....

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Maximus85(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: When they won't read. Wanna pass by miracle. ...always in the news

May God forgive you for the mindless comment you just made. I went through that same system, I graduated 2010 and till now, our statement of result is yet to be released not to talk of certificate.

I only pity these innocent students because what they are complaining of are the same things we were crying for.

Fashola should do something fast.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by greall1: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
That's why I dont like PT

Janetozi: That's good!

Huge amount is paid as schl fee yet, we don't receive the amount of lecture that worth that money. 95,700 is not a small money.

We pay for medical but we don't go for medical check-up. I wonder where the morning is going to

we pay for ID card, we are just paying because we are asked to not because we will get it.

Plus small small money we contribute after lecture to give lecturals just to thank them for coming as if they won't get paid.

After writing exam, u won't see ur result.

LASU part-time is a mistake.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by eluquenson(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2014
LASU & LASG no try at all, they have really neglected these part time studies to their fate.
Are they not part of LASU? why are they being treated in this manner.
Fashola do something oh
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: When they won't read. Wanna pass by miracle. ...always in the news
you have no idea of what your saying. Plz allow those who hv experience of this talk
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Sparklesebony: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2014
wellmax: What's wronwith these students? theyy want Ŧo take the LASG for granted

The last time I checked, Gov BRF is still the Visitor of LASU. As long as they no come protest for the front of your house or in the street causing trouble, they are good to go.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Is this the best way you could respond to this? You must be a kid (no insult, just fact). What's the affinity between someone reading its book and one who is in 500 level but with 100 level results yet to be released? How does reading concern this? And how does reading concern the complaint about doing just 3 exams since 2012 (does this ring a bell to you?)?

Please I'd advise that you make reasonable and objective posts. It's for your own good.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by johnstar(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2014
pinky21: Fatima hope u ddnt join dem oo.
yes we r 2geder, tongue
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2014
AustinEke: you have no idea of what your saying. Plz allow those who hv experience of this talk
It's really alarming and disappointing that one would be so off the point. Tell me, what concerns reading their books and the complaints they are making? I smh for some people sha.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Sparklesebony: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
TeamclicksAir: you wanna pass by miracle?

People when want pass by miracle no go protest say make u give them quality education abeg.

These greedy lecturers are ready to collect anything to pass anybody. The students have woken up and realized they are being short changed and their future will be ruined if they don't fight for their right.

We should commend rather than condemn them for a just cause.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Sparklesebony: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
ayomidegambari: Dem mad ni...dey want same treatment as regular student does. Dem no match abeg.

For your mind abi? See full time product with dis kind mentality.

I ve never seen anywhere in the world where being a part-time student means being a 2nd class citizen.

Nija factor at play again. I respect everyone as long as you are sound intellectually.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Them nor fear ebola sha!
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Coldfeet(f): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2014
fimbar25: interesting!
Someone in 500 level yet to receive100 level results.
Sadly its the norm in Lasues! A whole lot of them don't even have results to prove that they have passed a certain level its only when they get to final year that they will start running helter skelter with wads of money for sorting. I know many so called graduates of lasues that don't even have a cert to prove that they have graduated!! Its quit shameful.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Nicepoker(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2014
I bet u didn't read the post. Comprehension is ur problem I know.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
This is one reason I don't justify Part Time Programmes in Nigeria. Instead of PT, Open University or eUniversity is more ideal, time saving, resourceful and stress-free.

I wish the LASUESites well
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Coldfeet(f): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Suntemi:

You don't school there so you don't have an idea. So just mute abeg.
To an extent teamclicksair is RIGHT!! Majority of them don't have the time to read! 80percent of them are workers and family men and women! Tell me how do you expect these people to actually make out time to read? And those who have the time to read cos they aren't working are being oppressed by the money hungry lectures to part with huge sums of money for materials and all what not. One doesn't have to be a student there to know what happens in that place! In my own case I was a student there for 5yrs but on 300level!!!!! I had to bolt and start all over as a main student in another school and I graduated 2 years after my lasues mates did.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by msmon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
In years past, education use to be relatively free but in recent times we accept the fact education attract cost. However,'to whom much is given much is expected' how the hell will student pay school fee with their parents hard earned money and yet get little in terms of quality?
Unfortunately, majority of those in authority now enjoyed free education of the Awolowo regime and they send their children abroad to have quality education while condemn the masses to low profile education. It simple, if the sons of the masses have good education, it will give us to audacity to challenge them and challenge their children in the future.

Kudos to those who have led this protest, a note of warning; "You can achieve your objective 1 million ways minus violence".

Aluta Continua!
Victoria Ascerta!

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by idu1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny: Thats right,after holding back our 100,200 & 300L results, they nw forcing us to pay b4 we write our examz ha!.
bros abeg hw much una dey pay?
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Bomi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
These trend is dangerous, when Fashola will not allow LASU to run like every University in Nigeria. Fashola has assume the post of Administrative VC of LASU! An institution that have prof in every field just because some Agbero voted you in as Governor does not mean you are the wisest in the state. Face governance and allow LASU to run normally MR GOVERNOR[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by msmon(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Coldfeet: To an extent teamclicksair is RIGHT!! Majority of them don't have the time to read! 80percent of them are workers and family men and women! Tell me how do you expect these people to actually make out time to read? And those who have the time to read cos they aren't working are being oppressed by the money hungry lectures to part with huge sums of money for materials and all what not. One doesn't have to be a student there to know what happens in that place! In my own case I was a student there for 5yrs but on 300level!!!!! I had to bolt and start all over as a main student in another school and I graduated 2 years after my lasues mates did.

Listen! You don't have any idea of what you are talking about.
Part time program was design for working class quite alright but you will discover that 70% who do PT program are of the same age as the regular students due to the problems we have in d education sector.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Coldfeet(f): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
msmon:

Listen! You don't have any idea of what you are talking about.
Part time program was design for working class quite alright but you will discover that 70% who do PT program are of the same age as the regular students due to the problems we have in d education sector.
I knew what I was talking about but what YOU are talking about is what I don't know and seriously don't care.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Disclaimer: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
That the message will get to Fashola is 1/2, that He will respond to your plight is Zero. The earlier y'all realise that you are less important to him the better. #Lagosisfeastingwithyourhardearnmoney#
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by tall2ce(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe: Solidarity forever
Solidarity forever
We shall always fight for our right

Dunno if that's the correct one sef
Awa omo LASU
Awa Agbero
grin grin grin

Your father be omo agbero.You lack proper education if d govt and d sch mgt had done their job all these won't happen
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dmcdad: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Coldfeet: Sadly its the norm in Lasues! A whole lot of them don't even have results to prove that they have passed a certain level its only when they get to final year that they will start running helter skelter with wads of money for sorting. I know many so called graduates of lasues that don't even have a cert to prove that they have graduated!! Its quit shameful.
You are right... I would have been amongst the many without certs if I hadn't taken the bull by the forelock. I had to drop the programme half way before going to Yabatech. I still have my HND to run this year, and even though it seemed like a step backward, I am really glad I took the decision to drop the programme. At least I don't have to face this kinda shît anymore.

1 Like

Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by simplejayy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lasu i hail o!
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by dytbabe: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
tall2ce:

Your father be omo agbero.You lack proper education if d govt and d sch mgt had done their job all these won't happen

Are u normal
Like shogbadun
U lucky I don't send ppl home else u wld have been sorry
Next time u try that, ur ppl might jst find u dead in the lagoon
Omo ale jati jati
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by deletrue: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
What do people think Fashola, as apc governor will ever do correctly other than propaganda? I pity those who are taking these apc members.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
idu1: bros abeg hw much una dey pay?
we ought to pay nt more than 65k,but were asked to pay 95k...
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Suntemi:

You don't school there so you don't have an idea. So just mute abeg.
so they read and the lecturers decided to fail them.
Re: LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office by TeamclicksAir: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Nicepoker] I bet u didn't read the post. Comprehension is ur problem I know. [/quote so they read and the lecturers decided to fail them]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Polytechnic Female Hostel Razed Down By Fire (Photos, Video) / Fake Certificate Saga: Benin Lecturers Pledge Cooperation With FG / Jamb To Begin Sale Of Forms On Monday, 20th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.