Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship (1109 Views)

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by logicboy01: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
@ Usermane.

I was banned for a 100 years by Maclatunji in the islam section.

However, this doesn't stop me from posting about islam on the other religion section. That would be a very direct violation of common sense and distortion of the rules of nairaland.

Unfortunately, a mod keeps transferring my threads on the religion section about islam, even though they are directed to non-muslims. When it reaches the islam section, Maclatunji deletes it, despite the thread not breaking any rules (no insults just facts that can be backed up with evidence)

For instance, the title of one of my threads was "how to debate a muslim apologist (a guide)"..........please, tell me, who is the guide for, if not non-muslims?

Sha, it keeps proving my position true; there is a serious intolerance coming from the islam section and it is good that a muslim can see it.

Usermane:
I 'll be back to contribute.

Were you banned from the Islam For Muslim section?
Why was you last thread deleted?

4 Likes

Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
100 years? You don't mean it.

The whole mess is blamable on the Admin. I addressed him rhetorically last week;

www.nairaland.com/1897040/moderate-nairaland-mods

Every religion should be open to criticism and disapproval both from within and outside the religion sphere. This is not possible in the case of Islam since the Admin has over empowered muslims with autonomy over a whole section. It is for this reason that my last thread on 'Jihad' was hidden after 3 days.

It is well with you.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by logicboy01: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
usermane: 100 years? You don't mean it.

The whole mess is blamable on the Admin. I addressed him rhetorically last week;

www.nairaland.com/1897040/moderate-nairaland-mods

Every religion should be open to criticism and disapproval both from within and outside the religion sphere. This is not possible in the case of Islam since the Admin has over empowered muslims with autonomy over a whole section. It is for this reason that my last thread on 'Jihad' was hidden after 3 days.

It is well with you.

I say the exact same things I say about christianity to islam but I never get banned on the religion section. Why?

Why the double standard?

I read your complaint on your thread about moderating the mods. Seun and the admins feel that Maclatunji is doing a good job, so this madness will continue.

1 Like

Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
logicboy01:

I say the exact same things I say about christianity to islam but I never get banned on the religion section. Why?
Why the double standard?
The Admin is an atheist. I expected more than tolerating Islamist intolerance from him. I 'll have suggested a new moniker but i don't know. I may not share all your views but many of your criticisms are logical enough.

I read your complaint on your thread about moderating the mods. Seun and the admins feel that Maclatunji is doing a good job, so this madness will continue.

The Admin asked me to report my case to the Supermods. But it will amount to nothing, i cant waste my time. My last thread was deleted cos i exposed the evil in mainstream Islamic teachings. In vain, they tried to twist and distort facts to cover the truth, my thread was drawing too much attention, so they deleted it to guard the sanctity of their beliefs.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
So, for now, i 'll drown my sorrow on something else.

As an atheist, can you tell what got you disillusioned with religion?
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by logicboy01: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
usermane:
The Admin is an atheist. I expected more than tolerating Islamist intolerance from him. I 'll have suggested a new moniker but i don't know. I may not share all your views but many of your criticisms are logical enough.

The Admin asked me to report my case to the Supermods. But it will amount to nothing, i cant waste my time. My last thread was deleted cos i exposed the evil in mainstream Islamic teachings. In vain, they tried to twist and distort facts to cover the truth, my thread was drawing too much attention, so they deleted it to guard the sanctity of their beliefs.

I saw it. Seun is afraid of muslim violence. This is why he keeps mum on the intolerance. As long as maclutunji keeps the majority of peeps in the islam section shielded from criticism and happy, Seun is ok
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
logicboy01: there is a serious intolerance coming from the islam section and it is good that a muslim can see it.

Not just the Islamic section, the Islamic religion as a whole.

@username: Have u seen the pic of the Admin? Dude looks like a wimp and acts like one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by logicboy01: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
usermane: So, for now, i 'll drown my sorrow on something else.

As an atheist, can you tell what got you disillusioned with religion?

Slavery as regulated by Abrahamic faiths

Lack of evidence for Gawd

Misogynistic appeal
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
BananaBender: @username: Have u seen the pic of the Admin? Dude looks like a wimp and acts like one.

logicboy01:
I saw it. Seun is afraid of muslim violence. This is why he keeps mum on the intolerance. As long as maclutunji keeps the majority of peeps in the islam section shielded from criticism and happy, Seun is ok

BS, how can you be afraid in your own forum? Imagine my thread getting deleted when i kept to the protocols and presenting facts, meanwhile the muslims there insult or vilify me without getting a slap on the wrist. Yesterday 's thread on "assasination crimes of muslims" was deleted for no genuine reason. And these same people lament of discrimination and marginalisation all the time.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
logicboy01:

Slavery as regulated by Abrahamic faiths

Lack of evidence for Gawd

Misogynistic appeal

But i believe slavery and misorgyny were common themes in ancient times. Are you saying even atheists in those times weren't guilty of them?
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Empiree: 4:00am On Sep 21, 2014
I surely understand you guys. As for logicboy, I honestly have no word for you. You are outside the scope completely. So no blame.

As for usermane, I have not much for you but why do you think Muslims should take you seriously when you suffer from identity crisis. You don't know if you are Muslim or not, your name is crooked. These 2 points of mine truly reflect in your writings and you want Muslims to take you seriously?. If early Ulama who transmitted Qur'an and Hadith until our generation thought the way you think we would have no Islam today. You would have nothing to show for it either. So keep it up man. No reasonable Muslims would say past ulama were perfect but you are completely off yet you think you doing what is right and you rejoice. The wise one grasp my message.

6 Likes

Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Logic007: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Empiree: I surely understand you guys. As for logicboy, I honestly have no word for you. You are outside the scope completely. So no blame.

As for usermane, I have not much for you but why do you think Muslims should take you seriously when you suffer from identity crisis. You don't know if you are Muslim or not, your name is crooked. These 2 points of mine truly reflect in your writings and you want Muslims to take you seriously?. If early Ulama who transmitted Qur'an and Hadith until our generation thought the way you think we would have no Islam today. You would have nothing to show for it either. So keep it up man. No reasonable Muslims would say past ulama were perfect but you are completely off yet you think you doing what is right and you rejoice. The wise one grasp my message.

You understand what?

Please, we are talking about censorship here. Your preaching of what is "true islam" is not relevant.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Logic007: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2014
usermane:

BS, how can you be afraid in your own forum? Imagine my thread getting deleted when i kept to the protocols and presenting facts, meanwhile the muslims there insult or vilify me without getting a slap on the wrist. Yesterday 's thread on "assasination crimes of muslims" was deleted for no genuine reason. And these same people lament of discrimination and marginalisation all the time.

The funny thing is that even muslims suffer this same censorship from the muslim mod.

Just ask LagosShia and AlBaqir.

Shia muslims open threads about discrimination from Sunni. Sunni muslims (like Veda.Xcool) then come in and derail the thread with abuse and mockery of shia. Moderator bans shia muslim for "troublemaking and divisive posts". Sunni muslims laugh
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Logic007: 2:58am On Sep 22, 2014
usermane:

But i believe slavery and misorgyny were common themes in ancient times. Are you saying even atheists in those times weren't guilty of them?

A perfect religion from God should be above the barbaric nature of the ancient man.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
To solve any problem, the factors contributing to it must be listed. That was simply what i did in the other thread.

It is time agent provocateurs are ignored. That way, they 'll eventually get tired of their childish games. Hacking my posts is a proof of inability to contend with my arguement or criticism.

Logic007:

A perfect religion from God should be above the barbaric nature of the ancient man.

Understandable, i don't believe that any true religion of God will condone misorgyny or slavery. The problem could be in the interpretation. Although you are right, the three Abrahamic religion so far sanctioned slavery. But then one cannot conclude this is the reality especially if you see that religion came to us after several modifications by earlier generations.

Also, the absence of evidence isnt the evidence for absence. As you said, you haven't found adequate proof for God 's existence but i suppose that should lead you to agnostism and not really atheism. Right?
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
usermane: To solve any problem, the factors contributing to it must be listed. That was simply what i did in the other thread.

It is time agent provocateurs are ignored. That way, they 'll eventually get tired of their childish games. Hacking my posts is a proof of inability to contend with my arguement or criticism.

Some muslims truly live in fear. I made a simple comment about my experience with my muslim girlfriend and Empiree started accusing me of wanting to sow discord amongst muslim. cry I just pity the guy.....so he is that afraid of my comments or intentions...

"The guilty run when no one chaseth"

Empiree: Stop sweet-talking things. You are only seeking discord among muslims
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
usermane: Understandable, i don't believe that any true religion of God will condone misorgyny or slavery. The problem could be in the interpretation. Although you are right, the three Abrahamic religion so far sanctioned slavery. But then one cannot conclude this is the reality especially if you see that religion came to us after several modifications by earlier generations.

Also, the absence of evidence isnt the evidence for absence. As you said, you haven't found adequate proof for God 's existence but i suppose that should lead you to agnostism and not really atheism. Right?

An agnostic is also an atheist
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usermane(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

An agnostic is also an atheist

I thought agnostism is the border line between theism and atheism. This is my view, supported by Oxford Advanced Learner 's Dictionary(6th Edition).
An atheist is convince that there is no god but an agnostic is still yet to reach conclusion on the existence of God.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usba: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
100 years? . . . have tried writing an apology letter to the moderator?
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Empiree: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
oh pls. And can you tell me something about mysterious relationship between you and the big man, usermane?.
MacCantStopMe:

Some muslims truly live in fear. I made a simple comment about my experience with my muslim girlfriend and Empiree started accusing me of wanting to sow discord amongst muslim. cry I just pity the guy.....so he is that afraid of my comments or intentions...

"The guilty run when no one chaseth"

Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
usba: 100 years? . . . have tried writing an apology letter to the moderator?

grin grin grin

apologise to a tyrannical megalomaniac?

cheesy
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Empiree: oh pls. And can you tell me something about mysterious relationship between you and the big man, usermane?.

No relationship. Nothing there. Yo just cant accept that there are liberal muslims.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
usermane:

I thought agnostism is the border line between theism and atheism. This is my view, supported by Oxford Advanced Learner 's Dictionary(6th Edition).
An atheist is convince that there is no god but an agnostic is still yet to reach conclusion on the existence of God.

Both atheists and agnostics do not believe in God. They both do not have any positive feeling towards God
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by usba: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

grin grin grin

apologise to a tyrannical megalomaniac?

cheesy

embarassed but you did something wrong, you are not perfect, it takes nothing from you to apologize when you are wrong, it is all part of being human.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
usba:

embarassed but you did something wrong, you are not perfect, it takes nothing from you to apologize when you are wrong, it is all part of being human.

I did nothing wrong. I was innocent and was treated like a criminal.
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Empiree: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

I did nothing wrong. I was innocent and was treated like a criminal.
hey brother, I really don't care if you did something. I don't and I don't think any Muslim here treat you criminally. and I don't care if you have 1000 usernames. nor do I take you seriously here. I just consider here for me as pastime. I have absolutely nothing negative about you other than we discuss a topic and we agree or disagree. that's it. I don't take anything personal here. okay?
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by MacCantStopMe: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Empiree: hey brother, I really don't care if you did something. I don't and I don't think any Muslim here treat you criminally. and I don't care if you have 1000 usernames. nor do I take you seriously here. I just consider here for me as pastime. I have absolutely nothing negative about you other than we discuss a topic and we agree or disagree. that's it. I don't take anything personal here. okay?

Yawn undecided

Keep lying to yourself
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by Empiree: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

No relationship. Nothing there. Yo just cant accept that there are liberal muslims.

Sorry, liberal interpretation of Islam doesnt hold water
Re: Usermane; Concerning The Islam Section And Censorship by maclatunji: 1:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Show is over folks.

(1)

Change Your Caller Ring Back Tune From Music To Hadith. / Let Us Discuss Destiny In Islam / Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.