Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Wager For The 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wager For The 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death (419 Views)

Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wager For The 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death by MindYours: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014

This is a wild thought running through my mind. I agree with the fact that mutiny is strictly frowned at in a military formation, and this case was decided based on this precedent.
However, if the situation surrounding this incidence is put into consideration, the Court martial could eventually temper justice with mercy.
In view of the war against terrorism that the nation is fighting, I have the following suggestions:
1. That the 12 Soldiers be placed on a wager,
2. That the wager would be they should get us the chibok girls.‎
3. That if they get them out safely, the regain their Freedom.‎
My suggestion is based on the fact that we need more soldiers alive to win the way against terror.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Stop Visiting Western Nigeria Or He Will Need Visa / Fumigation Promo / President Jonathan’s Sent Congratulatory Message To Bishop Oyedepo As He Clocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.