Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (54863 Views)

Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Oritse Femi Receives N24M Naira 2014 Range Rover 4rm His New Management(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
ionsman:
On her head........ cheesy

no wonder you saw it
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by dania30(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
She's living her life. She inspires a lot of ladies....!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
dania30: She's living her life. She inspires a lot of ladies....!

true talk
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by nigerianvenom(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
getgist:

that's the way forward, the low-lifers live longer, they dont need to blow their own trumpet, his forum (Nairaland) wouldbuy linda Ikeji 10 times. Nairaland is reated the 3rd largest forum in the world

@bolded,any prove?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by nigerianvenom(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
snipperswill:

he'smuch more richer than linda ikeji now

its not true.nairaland doesnt attract much ads as lindaikeji's blog

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom:

its not true.nairaland doesnt attract much ads as lindaikeji's blog

what the Bleep, do you know how many section that nairaland has? CALCULATE ALL THE ADVERTS ON THE SECTION AND THE ADVERTS ON EACH WITH THAT OF LINDA IKEJI and see which of the both has more adverts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
I hope she's investing sha. Because entertainment blogging, like a career in football or music, doesn't look like something that will remain a cash cow forever. I may be wrong.

I say congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
I doubt Seun is as rich as she is, but inspite, I think Seun will easily buy a N24m RRS if he wants to, too. However, Linda is into showbiz, Seun is not. Seun will not buy an RR.

Nairaland has more going concern security that LIB. NL is user-generated content; LIB's content is generated by Linda.

Over all, Seun's model is obviously the better model, only that he needs to be a little more social to get corporate adverts like Linda.

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jarus: I doubt Seun is as rich as she is, but inspite, I think Seun will easily buy a N24m RRS if he wants to, too. However, Linda is into showbiz, Seun is not. Seun will not buy an RR.

Nairaland has more going concern security that LIB. NL is user-generated content; LIB's content is generated by Linda.

Over all, Seun's model is obviously the better model, only that he needs to be a little more social to get corporate adverts like Linda.

True talk

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
why she just dey LOL dey LOL? Who dey follow am laff??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by tellwisdom: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
This cheap car meant for taxi? ? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
tellwisdom: This cheap car meant for taxi? ? sad

meaning?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by nifton(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Person dey live her life,pple come dey panadol for her mata,dey tell her hw she go dey decide.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by nifton(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Person dey live her life,pple come dey take panadol for her mata,dey tell her hw she go dey decide.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by tellwisdom: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
spectramissile:

meaning?

Meaning sey, your head no correct angry

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 5:27am On Sep 17, 2014
tellwisdom:

Meaning sey, your head no correct angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chaiii, there is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Jarus: I doubt Seun is as rich as she is, but inspite, I think Seun will easily buy a N24m RRS if he wants to, too. However, Linda is into showbiz, Seun is not. Seun will not buy an RR.

Going by the exponential increase in the value of cars she is buying the money is rolling in biiiig time.

No more tokunbo

She don join ya club of rr owners

Don't worry, we will soon see jarushub private jet

We are in trouble sha. These lib copycat bloggers will be out of control and mad with ambition

Na CEO ride be that.

As to the father permission thing, wtf? Did she get his permission when modelling or blogging? This very sadly ties into the article Aisha 2 posted on the girl child. Why is a grown woman asking for permission to spend her hard earned money?

Did she also ask for permission before she bought her folks a house?

From a woman who should be a model for independent women, this is a real downer.

Let naija men be intimidated all they want. By now her horizons should have expanded beyond patriachal small willy naija men anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2014
oyb:

Going by the exponential increase in the value of cars she is buying the money is rolling in biiiig time.

No more tokunbo

We are in trouble sha. These lib copycat bloggers will be out of control and mad with ambition

Na CEO ride be that.

As to the father permission thing, wtf? Did she get his permission when modelling or blogging? This very sadly ties into the article Aisha 2 posted on the girl child. Why is a grown woman asking for permission to spend her hard earned money?

From a woman who should be a model for independent women, this is a real downer.

Let naija men be intimidated all they want. By now her horizons should have expanded beyond patriachal small willy naija men anyway.

rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2014
oyb:

No more tokunbo

Na CEO ride be that.

My own na tokunboh o...... cheesy cost just a fraction of that whopping sum.

I no get 24m for bank a/c, but even if I get, I will never spend such on ride. That will get me a decent bungalow in Lekki!!!

Meanwhile, I agree with you that the lowpoint of that her post was the "Daddy permitted me" part. Very childish.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by spectramissile: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Jarus:

I no get 24m for bank a/c, but even if I get, I will never spend such on ride. That will get me a decent bungalow in Lekki!!!

Meanwhile, I agree with you that the lowpoint of that her post was the "Daddy permitted me" part. Very childish.

grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Jarus:

No talk say u will never spend on such. As your disposable income grows your taste will also grow an

Some people will also look at you why dies he have RR when he can buy 1990 Honda Alla?

U dey look dr Fred john two bedroom cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by CharlieMaria(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by marieolae(f): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2014
This woman is an inspiration!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by otokx(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Normal Nigerian mentality.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Afrocatalyst: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Over to you Seun. Ur turn.

But on a second thought, every blog I know carried the news including Nairaland, to show how un-jealous Seun is. But BellaNaija didn't.

She dey beef Linda?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Clone2020(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Lol wealth made out of gossiping about Naija celebs... Life is good

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by redcliff: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2014
snipperswill:

he'smuch more richer than linda ikeji now

Thats a big lie.. hes not business shrewd than her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by otokx(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2014
marieolae: This woman is an inspiration!

Are you sure?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2014
She could have used that money to get a 2008 Range Rover and a Toyota venza for me. cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2014
dania30: She's living her life. She inspires a lot of ladies....!
and some men too!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Zammydagreat(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Same model with my range...but mine is Red colour. #teamDoubleRR... <3 linda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House / Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.