Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (55135 Views)

Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Oritse Femi Receives N24M Naira 2014 Range Rover 4rm His New Management(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by chucky234(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
spectramissile:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what the hapens when he passes on, would you people have to consult him at the grave yeard before taking any decision?
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by fredrickdemond: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2014
It is well o
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by marieolae(f): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2014
otokx:

Are you sure?
yes very sure
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Congrats Sis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by aquatica: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Na better topic wey go change people life for Naija be this? Wetin dey RRS?? SMH. Good for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by LORDI(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
How do bloggers get their money,does it depend on the amount of traffic's that visited their site
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Paulscholari(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2014
lindaikeji...I am happy for you ooooooo. hard work pays.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2014
LORDI: How do bloggers get their money,does it depend on the amount of traffic's that visited their site
adverts oo!! she charges as much as 3million,depending on d organization,, she's an inspiration,,, love her like kilode
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by ovanny15(f): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Happy for you sis. A Big CONGRATS!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Dreyl(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble: just wish Nigerian babes would become independent like Linda and stop looking for men helter skelter for common "lunch"

thats how one unilag babe is disturbing me to come and see her, so she can have a meal...

instead of her to read her books
true talk bro,some of them are just shameless,just like one that was disturbing me too,i just have to switch off my 2 phones.
She thought i'm an ATM because she sees me with different rides,she go old there sha. gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by miredia(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2014
20pounds: This Linda is some fine lady! shocked Why is she not married yet?

Linda abeg, I want to be your Tee Billz, can you be my Tiwa savage? I promise not to be jobless like Tee Billz or influence you to dress like a psycho. I so pledge embarassed
Linda wise pass that Teebillz 19 level

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by miredia(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: true talk bro,some of them are just shameless,just like one that was disturbing me too,i just have to switch off my 2 phones.
She thought i'm an ATM because she sees me with different rides,she go old there sha. gringrin
The girl on your DP has to be your sister right?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Dreyl(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2014
miredia: The girl on you DP has to be your sister right?
yeah right!
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Superstar007(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
I like this woman, I admire independent ladies that can cater for their selves unlike some wey they rely on men for everything like say the guy na their papa.
I think she actually earns more than Mr. Seun.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by ugoezeik(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2014
I dnt av tym to read d detail, but is she married? if answer is no, den am a single gentle young man looking for a good like her. u can contact me on.......
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by miredia(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: yeah right!
sarcasm or serious talk
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Callfubu(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
spectramissile:

what the hapens when he passes on, would you people have to consult him at the grave yeard before taking any decision?
I think its adorable that a woman of that age still respects her fathers command/opinion, u hardly see that these days. Once woman have money, they become untouchable even their parents can't talk to them. The way she said doesn't even suggest her dad commanded her not to buy but gave her reasons why she shouldn't, but obviously she pressed on and won. Kudos to her

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by iaatmguy(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
getgist: isn't she single, why is she having a wedding ring on her finger?
the ring is on her right and not on her left,
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Seun(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Callfubu: I think its adorable that a woman of that age still respects her fathers command/opinion, u hardly see that these days. Once woman have money, they become untouchable even their parents can't talk to them. The way she said doesn't even suggest her dad commanded her not to buy but gave her reasons why she shouldn't, but obviously she pressed on and won. Kudos to her
It's not commendable jor. Kids should be taught how to make good decisions on their own so they won't need much guidance when older.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by kennosklint(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Ogar seun I salute o
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Dreyl(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
miredia: sarcasm or serious talk
Do i look like am joking or what? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
She said the truth, as a spinster the best thing that can ever happen to you is to have the privilege of having your own money.

With the little change I make online plus business life is a lot easier for me.
I buy what I like, go where I want to, eat whatever I want to eat anytime, anyday without asking for permission.

Life is sweet when you have ya money as a young girl grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by abhosts(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Linda Ikeji is not only a good Blogger, she is also an astute entrepreneur(Something Seun is not). She is able to make so much money because of her ability to liaise directly with Corporate Bodies that pay her big money to advertise on her blog.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Dreyl(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Seun:
It's not commendable. Kids should be taught how to make good decisions on their own so they will won't need much guidance when older.
exactly bro!
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by tempem: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2014
I didn't even look twice before hitting "like", seriously nairaland is fun... Can't stop laughing.
tellwisdom:

Meaning sey, your head no correct angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Gloria3389(f): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2014
spectramissile:

what then happens when he passes on, would you people have to consult him at the grave yard before taking any decision?
lolzzzz....
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by holyboss: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Seun I op u c this challenge
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Wisdytech(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Congrat to her! Hard work pays alot.........
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by SHOCK7(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=ideee03]OP where's the advise to ladies? [/quote
Didn't u read d latter part of d story,no need 2 hurry 2 comment
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Congrats jare linda.... Haters can go hug transformer, she's reaping from years of hard labor. So you all should get down and keep doing what you know how to do best.... Someday you can make 10x of this!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.