Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (54893 Views)

Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Oritse Femi Receives N24M Naira 2014 Range Rover 4rm His New Management(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by burntout: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am a little bit confused...

A 2014 Supercharged Range Rover Sport SUV is priced at $93,295.00 which converts to about N15,193,066.51 as at today. I wonder why someone will pay N9,000,000 more for a car or is that how much it costs to "import" the car or are there other additions that have been made to the car which costs N9,000,000 that we have not been told about? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Abyzan(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
poiZon: 24million would've bought her a good husband that will last more than this atmost 6yrs lifespan toy that wont add prestige or honour to her.
in women SUCCESS comes when the MISS in your name is change suddenly to MRS.

ANyways enjoy ya rangie, my perfect colour.

a husband can't give her 510 horsepower out and move her from 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Abyzan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
burntout: I am a little bit confused...

A 2014 Supercharged Range Rover Sport SUV is priced at $93,295.00 which converts to about N15,193,066.51 as at today. I wonder why someone will pay N9,000,000 more for a car or is that how much it costs to "import" the car or are there other additions that have been made to the car which costs N9,000,000 that we have not been told about? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

the N9m na story for the gods...comot your body...don't think they assemble in Nigeria, importation charges
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
LORDI: How do bloggers get their money,does it depend on the amount of traffic's that visited their site
Yes, exactly you're right, if you have much traffic so would your income increase.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by mindworx: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun:
It's not commendable jor. Kids should be taught how to make good decisions on their own so they won't need much guidance when older.

Word!

..but you see, "good decision" is relative. Just as individual's experiences forms his/her own truth, so also fulfillment is personally defined. If you blog to be rich and you buy both assets and liabilities that will make a statement that you are rich, fine, that's your own definition of fulfillment. If you create things to make a change in the world, (which of course wealth that you possibly can't phantom will hunt you forever), then, that's your own definition of fulfillment. If you chose the former, you will make a name and a fame. If you choose the later, your story will be taught to generations to come. Both of them are good decisions, but one outlives the decision-maker while the other fades out in short time.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by burntout: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abyzan:

the N9m na story for the gods...comot your body...don't think they assemble in Nigeria, importation charges

N9,000,000 Importation charges?
Hmmm... Indeed, story for the gods. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Gabson91(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
trista: Will pkansh her doggie style on her new ride call that birthday sex grin cheesy
kai mallam trista, ke kunkuraye ne pa!
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by adetonaz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
getgist: isn't she single, why is she having a wedding ring on her finger?
the ring is on her right finger though so it might be for fashion. MOP
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Jarus(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: I can't afford to spend that much on a car. The things I covet - like the iPhone 6 and HTC One M8 and the future iPad Mini 3 - are much cheaper.

This post should be news to savvy entertainment bloggers, if they know how to source for gossips.

"I prefer Iphone 6 to Range Rover - Nairaland founder"

" I can't spend N24m on car,Seun Osewa reacts to Linda Ikeji story"

These are headlines that can go viral on the social Media and pull thousands of traffic to a blog. These gossip bloggers should be journalistic and creative! Rather than copying and pasting Linda Ikeji's blog posts all the time

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by sholly007: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
1one:

So on point!!!... I was going to wait to the last page to see if any one said anything close to what I wanted to say but fortunately I saw this.. I don't know why people are failing to see the obviously amazing character in her, in being able to "listen" to her father despite her age, fame and money. how many girls in her ilk will be that malleable.

Whether people believe it or not, the fact that she still obeys her dad(a man) is indicative that she would still respect her husband, it's not straight science though, but it's very logical.

Lastly, please why can't we just be happy for her and let the young woman be.. If she chooses to buy a 100million naira yatch, please whose business, it's her life... It's her money, if acquiring all these things would deter men from coming to seek her hand in marriage, then to blazes with all of them who can't stand her wealth.. They should go and make their own money.. Should she now put her life and success on a hold because she wants to be more "marryable".. Rubbish!!!. Is there anywhere in the good book(for christains) that God says if we don't marry, we can't fulfill our purpose or destiny or calling?. I'm yet to see

I don't imagine a young man in his late 30's who has a networth of 200million being intimidated by her success, Such a man, if he finds her attractive would ask her out in a heart beat. Moreover, it's just that as men, we have blinding egos a times, because we can't be absolutely sure that she won't be attracted to/fall in love with /submissive to a guy who earns just 100k a month... All we are just saying here is talking from a distance and making speculations.. We really don't know her..So let's just take it easy.

Imagine someone was even going as far as suggesting in a step-wise process how she could have spent the 24million naira... Ahhh Ahhh.. Eyin naija o ti wa ga fun yin ooo. How we have suddenly turned to accountants and auditors on someone else's money.

Enough said.

Good write-up
you've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by mindworx: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jarus:

This post should be news to savvy entertainment bloggers, if they know how to source for gossips.

"I prefer Iphone 6 to Range Rover - Nairaland founder"

" I can't spend N24m on car,Seun Osewa reacts to Linda Ikeji story"

These are headlines that can go viral on the social Media and pull thousands of traffic to a blog. These gossip bloggers should be journalistic and creative! Rather than copying and pasting Linda Ikeji's blog posts all the time

Wait for the tweets and blogs ... i give it 24 hrs max

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by iamdsam: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Low key life is indeed the best.
spectramissile:

definitely no, it wont but might serve as delay for her to get suitors, scammers and gold diggers will only take advantage of what she has (money).

getting the realman might be a serious problem. lowkwy life is just the best
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by kliq(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: I could never quarrel with Linda Ikeji. She's awesome. We'd certainly have a serious quarrel if her blog ever overtook Nairaland, though. tongue

Wise man

cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by iamdsam: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
She's an example of a true Nigerian lady. I respect her might. May God guide her
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Jarus(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
bashydemy: and what special about the 2014 Range? I also just bought myself a Ford Edge 2012 Model do i need to invite Sharaha repoter?

The difference is, you're not a celebrity, she is. Almost every action of a celebrity is news.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
ROSYL: "How I wish Nigerian ladies can be this independent and stop relying on men" hahaha by this statement you shall know them! Broke ass ni**as!
Hmm i dont care, my wife is free to rely on me, thats what i call love, by the grace of God i have the money, so therefore she is free to request.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Jarus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: I could never quarrel with Linda Ikeji. She's awesome. We'd certainly have a serious quarrel if her blog ever overtook Nairaland, though. tongue

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)). Seun also fooling around cheesy

My friend has improved in sense of humour o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by nigerianvenom(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
killercute16: Dont mind d boy....nairaland is not even among the top 10

nairaland would have been the ideal choice for ads,but seun is allowing partisanship and childish post adorn it.
how will a sane site allow people to be abusing their leaders with pride yet the owner does nothing about it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/05/linda-ikeji-buys-dad-brand-new-suv.html

wonder if she asked the man permission before she bought him suv and built him a house.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-2q6rcGHzMdA/U4Imnf0r2UI/AAAAAAAAHp8/8koXYTGm-Gs/s1600/linda+car+for+dad.PNG[/img]

the rides of Ms ikeji

www.nairaland.com/attachments/974752_linda_ikejis_new_car_lindaikejiblog_jpg1da8dfa04fd8962f540301f3115c2c80

[img]http://2.bp..com/-G63jqBZISUw/VBdt8EemwxI/AAAAAAADi-E/6lo_9Tux7LU/s1600/20140915_150355.jpg[/img]

linda done give inspired sack letter before her 24milla enter voicemail - imagine linda on nl dragging with inspired for her money cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: I can't afford to spend that much on a car. The things I covet - like the iPhone 6 and HTC One M8 and the future iPad Mini 3 - are much cheaper.

its the same way some joker will come and say buy tecno products instead of iphone , ipad, THC one
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by penny01502: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
snipperswill:

she might be engaged
engaged to who?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by tuagbo: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
nigerianvenom:

nairaland would have been the ideal choice for ads,but seun is allowing partisanship and childish post adorn it.
how will a sane site allow people to be abusing their leaders with pride yet the owner does nothing about it
We are in a democratic dispensation in Nigeria.If "freedom of speech" is curtailed,we may as well go back to the draconian military regimes.Advice to Nigerias' present administrators:"If you can't take the heat in the kitchen,don't go into the kitchen."You're in those positions to diligently carry out your jobs not on holiday.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by damilola231(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
DisGuy:

nauseating..34yo waiting for permission from her dad...naija...
Her dad advised dat she gets married first before buying the car because in this part of the world, it's more difficult for successful young ladies to get a true man
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by vict505(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
I want to marry this lady!
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by DisGuy: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
damilola231:
Her dad advised dat she gets married first before buying the car because in this part of the world, it's more difficult for successful young ladies to get a true man

she has another expensive car before...she's already successful with her business na...

in other words nigerian ladies should throw their brains to the heap just to get a true man or to put it another way naija men are insecure,egoistical beasts; shock horror!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Emphasis(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow shocked shocked shocked
So what you people are saying is that each time I comment in a nairaland thread, money is being Deposited into Seun's account?

So all these people that keep shouting 'Front page things, first to comment' are also FIRST TO DEPOSIT.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by sagod: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
getgist: isn't she single, why is she having a wedding ring on her finger?

Where did u see wedding ring? Or don't u know which finger and hand wedding rings are put on?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by ogawisdom(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
amakufrancis: bro seun will soon purchase a Bantely...
Seun is a simple man n doesn't need flashy life tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
DisGuy:

she has another expensive car before...she's already successful with her business na...

in other words nigerian ladies should throw their brains to the heap just to get a true man or to put it another way naija men are insecure,egoistical beasts; shock horror!!! cheesy

small willy style nuccas

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
but linda na funny babe sha

na the same shoe she dey wear with the 2011 nissan and the 2014 range

oya - analyse that

she no get money buy new shoe but she dey buy moto cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by calculusx(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
burntout: I am a little bit confused...

If i can pay 8m to clear a 2013 MB G63 AMG 63,then clearing 2014 RRS for 9m isn't too much. No thanks to our Govt

https://www.nairaland.com/1812380/s-o-l-d....certified-2013-mercedes-benz-g63-g

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies by Obascoetubi: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
because she is a lady, if she is a man he wl not hav dis kind of money, not only blog make her rich, but may be sleepin wit rich guyz& involved in secret cult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.