Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) (54860 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Fast rising actress, Didi Ekanem has said she knows she has the biggest bum in Nollywood. In this one on one interview withVanguardnewspaper, Did says her bum has put her through crazy things like, people focusing more on her bum than her talent, like a day a mad man grabbed her bum and refusedto let go and ofcourse how she tries arepossible best to always use the bum well. She also says everyone loves sex and should be allowed to participate in the game as many times they want it in a day. I love sex, I won’t even pretend about it, everybody loves sex, she said.

How do you feel having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood?

It’s a good feeling and a wonderful one. But I won’t lie to you, as much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.

Can you let a guy grab your bum in a movie?

Of course, in Jump and Pass, a guy tapped my ass. If it has to be real, there’s nothing there, it’s just grabbing my bum.

What’s the craziest thing somebody has done to you on its account?

Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public, while walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that?

I was just passing, l wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a madman and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.

You are very flexible with your bum?

Of course, I use it very well

How often do you feel people should be having sex?

As many times as you want; if you want to have it 100 times a day, good for you

You encourage it, you love it?

Who doesn’t love sex? I’m not going to sit here and tell you I don’t like sex. Everybody loves sex; it is just natural so I’m not going to pretend I don’t like it. For me, I’m a very busy person so I don’t have that time to even enjoy it as much as I should or have it as much as I should.

But you still enjoy it when you have it?

Of course, anytime I have the time for it,of course, I do

What’s your favorite sexual position?

Every position goes, as long as I can feel what I want to feel at that point in time. Every position is fine.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/i-have-biggest-bum-in-nollywood-didi.html?m=1

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/big-bum-put-didi-ekanem/

2 Shares

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2014
So who cares about it! Some Girls sha undecided undecided

58 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by CashdownNG: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
ah. . it's lalastica, so this has FP Potential

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Iamvictor(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2014
What do you want us to do with ur bum . u wan make we grab am abi...

7 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Ojisik(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Like if you skipped all the stories and went straight to the pictures grin

584 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Good for her,in china we dont like thick bumm,we like it moderate

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Ab025(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2014
that's the problem with most upcoming naija actresses, they exude sexuality instead of talent
i think she will be better suited for adult movie roles afterall, it seems thats where her talent may lie...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by mizjules(f): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Nawa ooo... Let her use it n twerk to heaven biko @ last pics when she was not bleached

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by holatin(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2014
if I read this post, make I mad pass terry g

7 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by alberto2k(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Dat coarse rough looking bum way one Badoo lee don straff tire undecided
make I no just see this kind tin 4 FP else I go vex take my Iphone6 do offering tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by PerfumeRepublik: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Bum Generation
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Airforce1(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Short girls and big booty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by yuncka: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Nonsense, big sh*t tank.

14 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2014
I remember this butt from my days in calabar.

It is the real deal, soft, succulent and luscious. Tested and certified by me as one of the top five butts I've had in my life.

5 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2014
All these ladies objectifying themselves. And they wonder why they keep attracting the wrong set of men. You have the biggest bum. And so?

31 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by alexis007(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2014
ndi ara.......these days every young girl seems to be a protege of kim kardashia......

5 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Niwdog(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Tel me what i wil do wit dat big fat bum? Buh baby you gat a bright future behind you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by dOnLarich: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Can't see anything undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Tegatons: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Lolzzzzzz.
Na mexxx and cheeet dey inside dat yansh so,
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by 100Cents: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Dirty girls everywhere...

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by 100Cents: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Her brain must be inside her anus..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by missdebs(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2014
liessssss.....dis is bum pad angry
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by lilmax(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Who tell am say she dey nollywood?

5 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by pretydiva(f): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Mk we go commit suicide ni?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by PervRocker: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Bakkassi grin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by greatnow: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Na Bum we go chop?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2014
UKWU! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Flat-a55 girls be like.... tongue

missdebs:
liessssss.....dis is bum pad angry

Sophyrocks:
All these ladies objectifying themselves. And they wonder why they keep attracting the wrong set of men. You have the biggest bum. And so?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
who is she pls.?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by badex11: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
H

12 Likes

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
you mean to say money generating bumbum

You like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.