Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo (3672 Views)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Another Nigerian Couple Delivers White Baby / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo by eluquenson(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Million-to-one gene gives this black mother a white son... And now his looks are expected to take the baby modelling world by storm
Jonah is white - his mother Catherine Howarth is Nigerian black but has a recessive white gene When Mrs Howarth of Milton Keynes was handed Jonah she thought the hospital had made a mistake, Jonah has already been signed up by five top modelling agencies, Doctors have confirmed that three-month-old Jonah is not an albino

When Catherine Howarth was handed her newborn baby, she had something of a surprise.
Because while she is black with Nigerian heritage, her infant son was completely white.
And even though her husband Richard, 34, a medical recruitment consultant, is white, she believed they’d been given the wrong child.
And now his looks are expected to take the baby modelling world by storm after his stunning blue eyes and creamy complexion saw him signed up by five of the country’s leading agencies. He has already appeared in several photoshoots.

Jonah is the startling result of a one-in-a-million combination of his parents’ genes

Last night Mrs Howarth, a 32-year-old financial analyst from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, said: ‘When Jonah was handed to me I immediately fell in love with him.
‘I did note he was pale but thought that was because the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck when he was born. But a few hours later he was still really white with blue eyes. I even wondered if we’d been handed the right baby.’

Proud parents: Richard and Catherine Howard with their three-month-old son Jonah

Verify Source
Re: Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo by constance500: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Did he passed the DNA test..

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help. / Getting A Wife / Advice Needed. No Insults Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.