Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. (1269 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Gov Amosun Allocates 500 Hectares Of Land To Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by OKDnigeria: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
The crisis in All Progressives Congress in Ogun
State deepened on Sunday as one of the special
advisers to the Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Mrs.
Abimbola Lanre-Balogun; defected to the Peoples
Democratic Party.
Lanre-Balogun, was Special Adviser on
Environment to the governor until Thursday last
week, when she resigned her appointment.
Explaining the reason for her defection, at a PDP
stakeholders meeting at the Goodluck Jonathan
Political Centre in Ijebu-Igbo, Lanre-Balogun, said
she was tired of enduring the style of governance
being adopted by Amosun, which she described
as “family affair.”
She further alleged that Amosun was “running a
government of me, myself and my family.”
www.punchng.com/politics/amosuns-aide-defects-to-pdp-2/
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lanre-Balogun, was Special Adviser on
Environment to the governor until Thursday last
week, when she resigned her appointment.
Explaining the reason for her defection, at a PDP
stakeholders meeting at the Goodluck Jonathan
Political Centre in Ijebu-Igbo, Lanre-Balogun, said
she was tired of enduring the style of governance
being adopted by Amosun, which she described
as “family affair.”
Lol who is she Politically in Ogun State? All these political overhype
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by whitecat1: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
At least she got her 15 minutes of fame now.
barcanista: Lol who is she Politically in Ogun State? All these political overhype
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
whitecat1: At least she got her 15 minutes of fame now.
That is if the fame reaches "15 minutes"... I guess you mean 15 seconds...Very funny...

1 Like

Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by focus7: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Enemies of progress only think of themselves. When Gbenga Daniel was running d government of me and u loot and share the treasury there was no developments in Ogun State, now that Amosun insists that the treasury will not be diverted into private pockets but be used for development it becomes d government of me and my family, thief, ole, barawo, oyonchi.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akute ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by Sirniyeh(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am not Amosu supporter but the truth has to be told that the woman resigned because she was not given privilege to loot, which was her fundamental driven motive into politics.
She is a disgrace to herself....
By their action we know them

1 Like

Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by Wealthlex(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
An true we never vote Apc into power,they re all black-shell waiting 4 who to stain.
focus7: Enemies of progress only think of themselves. When Gbenga Daniel was running d government of me and u loot and share the treasury there was no developments in Ogun State, now that Amosun insists that the treasury will not be diverted into private pockets but be used for development it becomes d government of me and my family, thief, ole, barawo, oyonchi.
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by boyt1: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na dee Amosun bobo PDP want, the earlier the better
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by whitecat1: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Right! 15 seconds I guess grin
barcanista: That is if the fame reaches "15 minutes"... I guess you mean 15 seconds...Very funny...
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by 2cato: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
barcanista: Lol who is she Politically in Ogun State? All these political overhype
APC is a govt for me myself and myfamily.
Re: Defection: Gov. Amosun's Aid Joins PDP. by gunuvi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
so because she left your party now you are now asking who is she politically. yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Said He Can't Sort Out Our Power Problems Even If Given Another 4 Years / The Three (3) Best Countries In Africa To Build A Manufacturing Plant / Don’t Vote For Buhari, He Will Bring Back Dictatorship – Mu’azu Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.