Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? (1377 Views)

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / Girls Why??? / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by inositol88(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why can't gals be sincere at least for once

The most annoying one happened last month, I actually saw dis gal, whom I fell in luv with, I took de bold step of telling her what I felt for her, she looked straight into my eyes as if she wanted to plant a kiss on my lips and bluntly told me dat she does not love me,as if dat was not enough, she added salt to injury by saying "am not your kind,look for your type"

I was very angry, but I had my control my temper, then politely I said "its OK, but at least we can just be platonic friends right?" she said yes

Since then I regarded her as an ordinary friend with no strings attached.

Just dis month, I got hooked up to another gal,who not only luvs me, but expresses it for all to see in every way possible. Then i introduced her to my ordinary friend, to my greatest dismay, she expressed jealousy

Surprisingly, last nyt at about 9pm I heard a knock on my door, I opened de door, only to find my ordinary friend who said I was not her type, in tears begging and telling me she is madely in luv with me, and could not even sleep, dat from de very first day she saw me she loved me,but could not admit it in order not to look too cheap. I only told her to go back home, that I wud give her a reply tomorrow

pals pls has anyone ever been in dis situation? how did u handle it? or what advice do u guys have for me? Now I dont want to destroy de ordinary friendship existing between us,and at de same time I don't want to hurt my new gal.
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by yorex2011: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lobatan
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by pasqal09: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
I smell lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lirusehn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mr Loverboi. A girl you claimed to love told you! You are not her type
And yet you opt to be a friend.

U mean u xpected her to tell you she loves you back just like that?

U neva bothered asking her howfa dayz after? undecided

friend zone shud forever be your home. undecided
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by LaurelP(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
lirusehn: Mr Loverboi. A girl you claimed to love told you! You are not her type
And yet you opt to be a friend.

U mean u xpected her to tell you she loves you back just like that?

U neva bothered asking her howfa dayz after? undecided

friend zone shud forever be your home. undecided

Wat exactly is ur point?
Are u saying d girl is right and d guy is wrong
Wud u tell a guy u luv dat he's not ur type
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lirusehn(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Wat exactly is ur point?
Are u saying d girl is right and d guy is wrong
Wud u tell a guy u luv dat he's not ur type

U talking like you dont knw how girls behave undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by inositol88(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
pasqal09: I smell lies!

SMELL WELL, IS LIKE UR NOSE IS SUFFERING FROM NOSEBOLARITES(an Ebola condition dat affects de nose)

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by LaurelP(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
lirusehn:

U talking like you dont knw how girls behave undecided

And ur talking as if ur blaming d guy
He liked d gal and went for her
D gal liked him too, but turned him off
He left and got anoda gal, only for d oda one to come crying foul
So who's at fault?
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by hotwax: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
It happened to me recently
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Genes1s: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
9c script 4 d dummies

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Liamm(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
in order not to hurt the feelings of your girlfriend, a secret affair is just what you need with your ordinary friend wink.
nairalanders sabi lie grin

My 2cent cheesy
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Girls are confused beings. Maybe she has seen the new girl pass her level. Those saying is a lie have gotten little or no experience. I use to have this female friend that friendzoned me but after seeing i was friending a girl older than her, sexier and more beautiful, in fact she was in no way close to my girlfriend, she started seducing me and i can tell you i got all she has been denying me of. Even with all the greenlights for me to woo her, i still didn't. But she made me start double dating and she intentionally made my girlfriend know and she brokeup while my friend became my girlfriend who later still broke up with me. So after everything i lost both of them. Both are even married now. Lol. Kai! My life with ladies... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by 100Cents: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
her time don pass..
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by libertyfather(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
double pomo for u to dey chop....thumbs up to u dude...abi wetin be d diff between GF and jes friend? Nw two GF na double sure pomo be that...enjoy
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by 100Cents: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: Girls are confused beings. Maybe she has seen the new girl pass her level. Those saying is a lie have gotten little or no experience. I use to have this female friend that friendzoned me but after seeing i was friending a girl older than her, sexier and more beautiful, in fact she was in no way close to my girlfriend, she started seducing me and i can tell you i got all she has been denying me of. Even with all the greenlights for me to woo her, i still didn't. But she made me start double dating and she intentionally made my girlfriend know and she brokeup while my friend became my girlfriend who later still broke up with me. So after everything i lost both of them. Both are even married now. Lol. Kai! My life with ladies... Smh.

Sorry, girls are very wicked beings..

You shouldn't have accepted her.

My neighbor e remain make she go naked in front of me. Men dey see things. But if I fall for it. That means I will never have a female visitor again...

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Mimienudles(f): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
She
isn't better than your new girl so, why should you think o' what to do. Your
new girl is her mistake not yours. She's jealous and wants you now, what hapens when she overcomes her jealous feeling? Break up? Don't let that. Just enjoy your love relationship

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by LaurelP(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: Girls are confused beings. Maybe she has seen the new girl pass her level. Those saying is a lie have gotten little or no experience. I use to have this female friend that friendzoned me but after seeing i was friending a girl older than her, sexier and more beautiful, in fact she was in no way close to my girlfriend, she started seducing me and i can tell you i got all she has been denying me of. Even with all the greenlights for me to woo her, i still didn't. But she made me start double dating and she intentionally made my girlfriend know and she brokeup while my friend became my girlfriend who later still broke up with me. So after everything i lost both of them. Both are even married now. Lol. Kai! My life with ladies... Smh.

Exactly...if u know ladies, you'll knw dat dis is normal wit dem
D easiest way to get dem is to be friends wit oda ladies, even if they're ur sisters
Somtin inside of dem suggests dat once u re close to oda ladies, den dia mst be sth special abt u
Its dia nature and also dia undoing!
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

Sorry, girls are very wicked beings..

You shouldn't have accepted her.

My neighbor e remain make she go naked in front of me. Men dey see things. But if I fall for it. That means I will never have a female visitor again...
i later regretted bro. Na wetin selfishness deh cause. Going back to swallow your vomit is really destructive. Learnt my lesson though. That's why it's not good to accept being friendzoned cos the lady will do everything possible to get rid of all female friends. She won't date you but she will always feel insecured and jealous. So in other to achieve her aim, she will then agree to date you even after refusing. Then jealousy in form of love will creep into her. My guy, free that babe cos she will block every other passage.
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Exactly...if u know ladies, you'll knw dat dis is normal wit dem
D easiest way to get dem is to be friends wit oda ladies, even if they're ur sisters
Somtin inside of dem suggests dat once u re close to oda ladies, den dia mst be sth special abt u
Its dia nature and also dia undoing!
bro your head is there. Once they see you with other ladies, they start finding you interesting...
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by inositol88(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles: She
isn't better than your new girl so, why should you think o' what to do. Your
new girl is her mistake not yours. She's jealous and wants you now, what hapens when she overcomes her jealous feeling? Break up? Don't let that. Just enjoy your love relationship

YOU ARE SO ON POINT BRO!
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Mimienudles(f): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
inositol88:

YOU ARE SO ON POINT BRO!
My pix doesn't look like a bro's, does it?
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by killzone(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Girls ehn
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by April07: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Don't you dare generalize! angry
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by mzchinny(f): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lyntiffany(f): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin guy na your moniker dey affect you, others dey use yours faithfully but you choose unyours , they can never be yours.
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
inositol88: Why can't gals be sincere at least for once

The most annoying one happened last month, I actually saw dis gal, whom I fell in luv with, I took de bold step of telling her what I felt for her, she looked straight into my eyes as if she wanted to plant a kiss on my lips and bluntly told me dat she does not love me,as if dat was not enough, she added salt to injury by saying "am not your kind,look for your type"

I was very angry, but I had my control my temper, then politely I said "its OK, but at least we can just be platonic friends right?" she said yes

Since then I regarded her as an ordinary friend with no strings attached.

Just dis month, I got hooked up to another gal,who not only luvs me, but expresses it for all to see in every way possible. Then i introduced her to my ordinary friend, to my greatest dismay, she expressed jealousy

Surprisingly, last nyt at about 9pm I heard a knock on my door, I opened de door, only to find my ordinary friend who said I was not her type, in tears begging and telling me she is madely in luv with me, and could not even sleep, dat from de very first day she saw me she loved me,but could not admit it in order not to look too cheap. I only told her to go back home, that I wud give her a reply tomorrow

pals pls has anyone ever been in dis situation? how did u handle it? or what advice do u guys have for me? Now I dont want to destroy de ordinary friendship existing between us,and at de same time I don't want to hurt my new gal.

go and make money before another waec form go cone out
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Your old friend is not into you. She just likes the thrill of competition. Foolish girl.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by inositol88(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

go and make money before another waec form go cone out

youngwizzy dat has refused to mature, hope u are preparing to resume to school next Monday?
your mates should not be allowed into nairalander so u can properly get set for your mock exams coming soon
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: grin grin grin guy na your moniker dey affect you, others dey use yours faithfully but you choose unyours , they can never be yours.
hahahahahahaha! Why do people always say this? Anyway, women don to do me strong thing for this life so the reason for that moniker. My last gf called me 'yours'. So after i survived her evil action i gave myself 'unyours' - meaning no more with ladies! Maybe the moniker started manifesting from then i lost the two ladies. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by lyntiffany(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: hahahahahahaha! Why do people always say this? Anyway, women don to do me strong thing for this life so the reason for that moniker. My last gf called me 'yours'. So after i survived her evil action i gave myself 'unyours' - meaning no more with ladies! Maybe the moniker started manifesting from then i lost the two ladies. Lol
Lol don't give up good ones are still out there. Good luck in your search.
Re: Dear Girls Why Cant You Be Sincere Even With Yourselves At Least For Once?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
lyntiffany: Lol don't give up good ones are still out there. Good luck in your search.
did i hear you say search? Hmmmmm.... Not me again searching for trouble. I won't go out to find love; love should find me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get A Lady In The Romantic Mood, Always. / Ladies, Can You Do This!!!! / What Do You Think.... Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.