Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

:-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / :-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. (616 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Photos: Nigerian Students Protest Against INEC’s Poor Performance / Who Is To Be Blame For Student's Poor Performance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. by Sylverly(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't help it than to giggle whenever i flashback at my secondary school days. The lame excuse i give my parents for not passing a subject(mathematics use to be my nightmare, to be frank). Having schooled at GCU(any umuahian in the house!!) believe thou me, those snr students are parasites,carnivores, the often see themselves as gods that ought to be worshipped(unless you want to ride okada(punishment), fetch water,wash toilet, or receive a hot slap that will get you spin 360 degrees). By the end of the term, one will end up with a result slip that is bleeding(red ink). On getting home, i will tell my parents that we are always punished and deprived of reading(lame! because some of the students that were also subjected to the same punishment made good grades...:-D). In summary i didn't graduate from the school, i guess my excuse was somehow justifyable because i graduated from my new sch that was so competitive, as the Best Biology Student.. :-D. Fellas!!.. Air your excuse(s) back then, lets know if it was justifyable..:-D
Re: :-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. by obeenah40(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lols..

From primary 2-4 it was....

Our teacher didn't give us our report card grin
Re: :-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. by Donfamous(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Can't remember
Re: :-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. by Sylverly(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
obeenah40: Lols..

From primary 2-4 it was....

Our teacher didn't give us our report card grin
lol...i could remember, i often hide my result pretending we weren't given any result till next term..and most times my parents ll forget to ask of it again.
Re: :-d Lame Excuses You Give For Poor Performance,back In Secondary School. by Sylverly(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donfamous: Can't remember
lol...u cnt remember, all u knw is that one excuse u ll gv must surface.. Abi?

(1) (Reply)

Slt Vs Agric / Engineering School Of Federal Poly Ekiti Burnt / We Need To Re-write Our Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.