Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Wetin Man Go Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Man Go Do (683 Views)

Ladies: This 12 Methods Has Proven To Make A Man Go Crazy Over You / Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex? / Ladies 7 Tips That’ll Make Your Man Go Wild In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Man Go Do by ugochuks95: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
i met a gal some weeks fell in love wit her i askd her out bt she has nt gven me an ansa.i kal her like twice a day bt she dsnt kal me.m scared xo she dsnt gve a negative ansa.nlanders hlp wit ur advice
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmm,my guy oyo is ur case,a lady tat is interested will definitely call bak,evn if itz a flash,abeg move unto d next tin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
she no like u na
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by chelseabmw(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol. Kids everywhere
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by vizboy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
the answer is already there for u to see
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
ugochuks95: i met a gal some weeks fell in love wit her i askd her out bt she has nt gven me an ansa.i kal her like twice a day bt she dsnt kal me.m scared xo she dsnt gve a negative ansa.nlanders hlp wit ur advice
This is simply foolishness and dying before death !!! .... She be ur mama or papa and abi she owed you positive answer ni ?

Go and make money !! tongue poor boy !
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by Mobebi(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
u just met her and expect her to say yes to you and start calling back?

no b so Na!

if u love her, let her know and if u have been calling her regularly, keep doing it. with time she may start giving u a thought.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do by rattlesnake(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
ugochuks95: i met a gal some weeks fell in love wit her i askd her out bt she has nt gven me an ansa.i kal her like twice a day bt she dsnt kal me.m scared xo she dsnt gve a negative ansa.nlanders hlp wit ur advice

Ugochukwu

Ugochukwu

Ugochukwu

Ugochukwu
........ angry
.....the gods have borne me witness say Ur mumu no get part 2

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Word "Love" Mean To You? / Advice To The 'Single & Searching' Woman / Some Ex Are Like A Shadow...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.