Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 (21443 Views)

Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 / Is It Right For Teachers To Encourage Pupils To Shame Classmates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by ekenzify(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
makazona:

i respect ur opinion my gd frnd but to me, it is better off in the concurrent list.as it regards d topic,states should decide when to resume cz even if the NUT decides to resume when d state is not ready,it wont work still

my thoughts anyway

Yea, u right abt d states to be collectively ready to resume. Abt Education being on concurrent list, well, opinions on this forum r golden, so is yours . Cheers
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by janvier27(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
I'm even confused. NUT said oct 13. What is supposed to happen between sep 22 and oct 13 that could not have been done since the time govt gave notice of sep 22. NUT is short of ideas. Govt should follow up the sep 22 & give preventive guidelines to school.
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by Jehukachi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin
$ undecided[/quote]the bible sad be wise my son mean u wil not wath tel human die?
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by Omofranca(f): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
naijathings: [size=18pt]it is better to be SAFE than to be SORRY[/size]

why does the government want the schools to resume in such a hurry when
the scourge of ebola is still evident in our country?
these kids have parents who might be ebola positive and then they pass it to their kids who unkowingly bring it to school.
i will really hate to see a school child die from ebola because of this

I would like to add my voice and appeal for a little more patience on the issue of resumption date; I think more time should be given to observe the last ebola case in the country before our kids are allowed back in school; we are not an island and it's actually spiraling out of control with our Liberian brethren (let's also remember that our borders are quite porous)!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin....teacher woofoo,teacher her wella
thanks...i will try
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by Dsd1pumpking(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
other countries have been hailing naija b'cus there is improvement to annihilate EVD bt staying at home is just a good prove that it's all a lie...mind u,, not just academically can EVD be contacted but also through many activities ( churches, works,parties ) if so...letz stop all other activities and seem not to exist again outside then we just accomplished it all...
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by inice(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Touching Testimony

Summary

3 persons who had direct contact with the late doctor who died of ebola on his sick bed tested negative and came to Church, Salvation Ministries Portharcourt to testify. This happened after they heard that Salvation Ministries was organizing a program for Nigeria to send the virus out of Nigeria and attended the program secretly and took part in the Communion.

W.H.O said, "This has never happened in history with primary contacts."
The amazed senior doctor of the hospital where their tests were carried out is coming to Church on Sunday, 21st September, 2014 to confirm it.
You are invited to witness it LIVE
I have the audio and send to friends.
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by nnenneigbo(f): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
inice: Touching Testimony

Summary

3 persons who had direct contact with the late doctor who died of ebola on his sick bed tested negative and came to Church, Salvation Ministries Portharcourt to testify. This happened after they heard that Salvation Ministries was organizing a program for Nigeria to send the virus out of Nigeria and attended the program secretly and took part in the Communion.

W.H.O said, "This has never happened in history with primary contacts."
The amazed senior doctor of the hospital where their tests were carried out is coming to Church on Sunday, 21st September, 2014 to confirm it.
You are invited to witness it LIVE
I have the audio and send to friends.

They should be prosecuted for secretly attending and endangering thousands of others .
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by inice(m): 1:54am On Sep 19, 2014
nnenneigbo:

They should be prosecuted for secretly attending and endangering thousands of others .
That was before they were quarantined for 21 days.
Re: Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 by nnenneigbo(f): 2:11am On Sep 19, 2014
inice:
That was before they were quarantined for 21 days.
ok fair enough, thanks for clarifying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 / Prof. Osayuki Oshodin Is Dead / Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.