Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

What About The Second Niger Bridge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What About The Second Niger Bridge? (795 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About The Second Niger Bridge? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just got back from a trip to Nigeria and I couldn't see any trace of ongoing work on the second Niger bridge. Infact, a friend laughed my a*ss off when I was looking for it during my trip to Asaba. I was so mad with Naija media and their mediocrity. All the same, I enjoyed my foo foo, bush meat (f*uck ebola) and vegetable soup. Finally, I thank God for journey mercies as my plane just arrived LAX airport now. God bless Nigeria. God Bess America. cool
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by egift(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Second Niger Bridge is seeating at the bottom of River Niger. Just watch how the contractors will be working day and Night on the eve of the election in order to ensure Jonathan get 99.99% of SE votes grin grin grin
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by djfaithy: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
It will be handed over to the ibos by december, just watch out grin..... Awon asiwin gbogbo.

3 Likes

Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by Rawani: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
It is being transported in broken down parts on Biafra Airlines Cargo service, the delay was brought about by the need to increase the length of the beams so that it can steal the title of longest bridge in W/Africa from those almajiri's in Kano State. Ndigbo can't fit carry last nah..
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
its a pity how gullible my umunne are. Goodluck just dey use us dey play Nigerian league.

1 Like

Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by kokoA(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Second Niger bridge is a scam..

2 Likes

Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by Lordlexyy: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
The last time i was there, the bridge was half completed. Op you probably didn't look harder.
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by arewanationz: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Mind your language! You're kind are in no position to throw jabs at anyone!

Cheers!

Its no jabs my friend.... Its a fact.
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by arewanationz: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift:

Bros are you sure you are ok? Nairaland has no Psychiatric Hospital. Abeg pour cold water on your head.

I don pour the water for my head and still feeling the same...

[size=4pt] I only stated the fact grin [/size]
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by mumumugu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
It is unde1 the river.bend down and you will see it
Re: What About The Second Niger Bridge? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2014
egift: Second Niger Bridge is seeating at the bottom of River Niger. Just watch how the contractors will be working day and Night on the eve of the election in order to ensure Jonathan get 99.99% of SE votes grin grin grin
It's a pity how we Igbos feel we are in charge of Aso villa simply because GEJ suddenly remembered his father named him Ebere and Azikiwe just to get our votes in 2007. The earlier we Igbos wake up from our slumber, the better. After my careful analysis of indiscipline, corruption and lawlessness during my short stay at home, permit me to say this; I SUPPORT BUHARI FOR 2015 undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Congratulates Scotland Over Outcome Of Referandom / Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k / Ijaw Mourn Aziza As Burial Rites Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.